Thread: PS4 Rank Changes

PS4 Rank Changes

I have many issues with the game but this is one of the most glaring. The rank pick system is terrible on console, I can't say much on PC since I've never played it, though .
    As you can imagine, almost nobody uses the chat as it's too long to type effectively on a gamepad. So if I want to tell a teammate to ban X hero, they'd use their ban before I could type it out.
    Secondly, the fact you can't show who you want to pick: too many times a hero you want to play will get banned even with first pick. Or worse, picking when you have no idea who your teammates want. I will often take a tank (I'm best with flanks and damages) simply because I'm not sure if any teammate will take one. You can see how problematic this is if I'm pick #2 and take my level 9 Barik instead of a flank I'm good with, and teammate #4 takes a flank when he's a tank main. And no, switching doesn't resolve this as you don't always own the same heroes.
    My solution to this is to make a system as such: teammates can suggest who they want banned and who they want to pick. Something as simple as hovering over a hero and pressing "O" to suggest a ban and "X" to suggest they want to pick this gero.
    My idea is entirely based off of the rank selection in Mobile Legends so you can see that as a reference.
    This would drastically improve the communication and in turn higher winrates as everyone would actually be playing heroes they want to rather than the guesswork you often have to do.

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    This is a great idea. I think they should expand the Vgs aswell.
    Bring Parts And Pieces Back!

Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinsleeper View Post
    This is a great idea. I think they should expand the Vgs aswell.
    I'm glad you agree, do you know of any way to officially get this to the developers or so I just leave it here and hope someone sees it?