Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zhin Needs a Nerf

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by vqfx View Post
    Please TAKE THIS POST DOWN. I'm a GM ZHIN MAIN AND I'M SAYING HE NEEDS A BUFF.
    The post will not be taken down because you disagree with it. If you disagree, then all you have to do is post your feedback. Then everyone can be happy.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by driggydrug View Post
    I agree that nerfing zhin again will make him garbage but how can you say that zhin is easy to play??
    You basically don't have to aim with zhin, your projectiles will ALWAYS hit someone! THE HITBOXES, THEY NEED TO BE FIXED! Make him a fair flanker like meave or andro, where you need a few aim to hit your shots...

Yomi is also insane, I thought that after the nerf people would have started playing smolder to have more survivability but NO! They keep using that bursty bullshit that also has also no range limits and pass through enemies, yomi isn't fair at all!
    Delete bonus damage from yomi and fix HITBOXES!
    zhin is difficult to play now in terms of positioning and what to do when you need to do it, and that's how all flanks should be, difficult but rewarding
    yes his shots are easy to land, still they have less range that flanks like maeve or andro
    yomi is fair, it allows zhin to poke, that's why people use it, not because it's broken, just so you can poke, smolder allow for a more aggressive gameplay where you can stay longer in enemy backline, yomi is poking then when someone is low rushing in then getting out, as a side note, on the higher levels in ranked, guillotine has the highest winrate among zhin's talents

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post

yomi is fair, it allows zhin to poke, that's why people use it, not because it's broken, just so you can poke, then when someone is low rushing in then getting out, as a side note, on the higher levels in ranked,
    Agreed. I don't understand at all why some people hate Yomi so much. It allows you to deal damage without committing in the enemy backline (where the enemies might just kill you if they're grouped up),