Thread: Unfair constant bans

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36

Unfair constant bans

Alright so the game is great but the admins are the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s of paladins. And i dont thinks they all are like that, at leastfrom where i play.

For example everyone in the server thinks that a pip support is crap but the true is that im the best pip seen. so even me being an old player I often choose pip at ranked. And everytime i pick pip i do great its definitly my best chooice.But if we win or not the people reports me for "troll"

I dont know how many times i got bannes for this reason but i lost the count its a daily ban thats why i have several accounts. But its annoying and it trully ♥♥♥♥ me off. I hope the game dies soon or the admins gets what they deserve.

I d love to show you probs of this but i cant right now since im banned again. For what?

I have a screenshoot taken in one of my alts. I have to say that i got insta ban after the match.
    I was the pip and you can see the stats there. I was by far the best sup with the lowest time. I did magic to heal up so match and then i got the insta ban. 72 hours.

[edited by mod]
    Last edited by Borvik; 07-22-2019 at 12:42 AM.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    There is an auto-ban feature in the game, where if enough people report you, you get temporarily suspended, and eventually, permanently banned.

You can appeal a ban here: http://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

We do not allow you to discuss disciplinary actions on the Paladins Forums. If you wish to submit a thread on how to fix the Reporting system, please do so here. Keep in mind that they are already working on finding an alternative.

Closed.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.