Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Props to Evil Mojo for Io.

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Even without cards and talent choice, Seris can heal multiple allies at the same time (at a lower rate than the primary heal target of course). Also you can target an ally with Restore Soul and another ally behind a wall can be "chain" healed. This comes in handy when the ally needing heals isn't visible or in your range but is in range of a "chain" heal.

To heal multiples with IO, you have to use the Life Link talent combined with Luna and you still don't have all the benefits Seris has.

I'm not bashing IO at all. The weapon is much superior to the slow traveling orbs. There has to be trade offs.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I find her pretty weak, but the only thing that is actually pretty cool about her is the loadout card that reduces gravity by 90% when firing her bow. There is a clip of someone who managed to jump one Stone Keep from one end of the map to the other with that 90% less gravity. That is actually insane. Watch this video at 0:42
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLe3dKcRKpI&t=42s

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Io is just good. Hi-Rez actually nailed it this time. Io has no damage fall off means she can return fire to long rangers. She has good mobility. She has a good ulti, very deadly in some maps. And the Fox, the fraking fox is very useful. Io can heal herself with fox (life link and restored faith) and use it for cover. Also fox can stun and attack.(180-180-350 dmg) That is not all ! Fox can also capture objective and push the cart! (cart pushes fox, fox pushes cart if placed correctly) This is very important and usefull. Also one more thing if you put the fox in front of cart it will push the fox. She definetly doesnt require rework or whatever. Io is nice change after shitty OP braindead champions like moji, koga, dredge. Good job Hi-Rez. Dont listen the "heal bot" crew. For some reason they are ignoring all those features and undermining Io.
    Last edited by Joccasela; 07-23-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Beta Player Baron DarkSoulEnvoy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    I would literally play any other support before playing Io. I gave her one full day of play and I've now moved on. She seems to basically be made to be a healbot (one of the least interesting play styles) but she's not even good at that. Y'all can keep Io.

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    it all comes down to preference.
    Bring Parts And Pieces Back!

Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by LascarCapable View Post
    Sounds like you want to be able to heal and attack at the same time.
    Like for every other support except Seris (and there's a reason why I hated playing Seris, before the last aggressive loadout). The best part of this game is the card system. I want serious aggressive options.
    Rocklobsta explained everything I think, without me having to type from mobile, so, thanks.
    But yes, I spend half of my time healing foxy and the other half healing comrades. Nest result: I don't play. And the 2 shoots I have time to throw are so low dmg to be useless.

If they don't want to rework her, they should increase their dps and heal per sec.

PS: I still can't get too how to aim the stun. Sometimes I have 3 people marked, sometimes no one, and foxy does whatever she wants. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Grinsleeper View Post
    it all comes down to preference.
    When Seris can do her job better on all aspects and Io has just one (worse than Seris) viable play style, there's no preference. It's called "bad design".
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Like for every other support except Seris
    It's so sad. She can deal equal dmg as her mates while healing a lot too. Her positioning makes her complex, becasue she have to stand in the line of the enemies for multiply her damage. She is the only supporter who can escape perfectly. E.g. I didnt die here:
    https://paladins.guru/match/854125362
    If you don't like her why did you write this?:
    I personally don't think Seris needs change
    :O

But yes, I spend half of my time healing foxy and the other half healing comrades.
    You can hide Luna if you don't want to heal her all the time. Luna can absorb many dmg, so your style wasn't bad, just boring to do all the time.

It's called "bad design".
    All of her talents requires totaly other usage of Luna, I think it's not bad design. I don't know which is the only viable style of Io according of you, I see all of her talents on the matches and all of them works well thanks for the mid PTS balance changes.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Beta Player Baronet LascarCapable's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Like for every other support except Seris (and there's a reason why I hated playing Seris, before the last aggressive loadout). The best part of this game is the card system. I want serious aggressive options.
    Rocklobsta explained everything I think, without me having to type from mobile, so, thanks.
    But yes, I spend half of my time healing foxy and the other half healing comrades. Nest result: I don't play. And the 2 shoots I have time to throw are so low dmg to be useless.

If they don't want to rework her, they should increase their dps and heal per sec.

PS: I still can't get too how to aim the stun. Sometimes I have 3 people marked, sometimes no one, and foxy does whatever she wants. WTF

When Seris can do her job better on all aspects and Io has just one (worse than Seris) viable play style, there's no preference. It's called "bad design".
    There might be a way to make her playstyle more active. I guess it would involve Life Link and the card allowing you to replenish moonlight by shooting at stuff.

About the stun, it will target who carry the mark if they come in range. You give the mark by shooting at someone with your bow. The thing is, Luna will only prime her attack if the enemy is within range, but once the attack is primed Luna will chase the enemy really far away if they're legging it. I've already seen Luna hitting Evie mid flight after Soar a few times. If the stun is on CD, no mark will be left on enemies. CD is 15s by the way.

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Well then you prefer seris. Personally i think seris is boring, and io is not. And its not because she is new. And a champion being fun is the main thing to me, not win potential.
    Bring Parts And Pieces Back!

Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Seris needs no change for she's balanced. This has nothing to do with the fact that playing healing bot is fucking boring. ;-)

PS: Kitcsa, for the n-th time. I ignore you, do your best for ignoring me, as I've already invited you to.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage