Thread: I hope these are bugs or I swear on Papa Jeff himself

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class

Angry I hope these are bugs or I swear on Papa Jeff himself

Ok so characters who have the ability to go invisible have a thing where if you shoot them ( while they are invisible ) it will display the damage icon but won't reveal them.

This is absurd when you consider that the character who can do this have the potential to one-clip / shot or burst you down incredibly quick. Skye and Strix come to mind.

If this isn't a bug then I would want this changed because hitting someone while they're invisible should reward me with the ability to actually see them. If the problem is that it would become to easy to find them when playing characters with heavy spread then change it so that a certain amount of damage must be done before uncloaking, and no, killing them doesn't count

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Moved to Gameplay Feedback.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This is a fully intended feature.

It used to be the way you wanted it to, with invisible champions being revealed when hit. But it was removed in the Steel-Forged update due to developers wanting the games mechanics to feel consistent. If you are having any trouble with a stealth champion then buying Illuminate should do the trick.