Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Io

Io

Palidins team should add headshots for io to make her useable without her friend Luna. I think this because once Luna leaves you bassically just die or retreat and leave your team, I think these options can be changed by a damage buff or headshots to add a bit more power making her bow more usefully against high health or even average health units. I know it might be a bit much to ask for but still most supports have high dps most of the time. I hope you can consider this if you even read this out of the thousands of forums.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    the reason IO got no dmg dropoff cause she lack dmg boost than other support to me shes ok for now no need to change it also her pet can give stun if you trap the enemy for no escape situation

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Hit Scan has head shots
    Projectiles do not

IO has a projectile weapon so no headshofs

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    im ok on io no head shot cause you can snipe with no dmg drop off its good for flying champ

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    IO is more of a long range oriented fighter, (not even a fighter actually) she has no damage drop-off so she does fine in long range situations but falls short in close range encounters. Also as @shadowpuppy said, projectiles do not have headshot capability.
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Beta Player Baron DarkSoulEnvoy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    I'm a support main and I find Io extremely underwhelming and uninteresting to play as. Her healing is mediocre at best and her ability to damage is a joke. Also her mobility skill is trash. She just went live barely 3 days ago and as of today I've played match after match and have not seen a single person on either team using her. When NO ONE is even playing a brand new character, you know something is wrong. She needs a complete rework.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    I wouldn't say her mobility skill is trash, considering you can use it twice (with the Crescent card), but it's not too good either. I think her biggest issue is the fact that she needs constant line of sight to heal, so she has to be exposed compared to Seris or Damba who just have to peak and can heal. Maybe people just haven't figured out yet what the best way to play her is, but she definitely doesn't seem like a top tier support to me.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    She needs line of sight to heal and her sustain card requires her to heal to get heals.

Sonif your low. you have to expose. your self for a long duration to get self heals which jusf gets you killed.

Furia can peak heal and keep her team up while getting her sustsin card working for her.

IO projectiles are pretty slow. Normally slow projectiles do good damage but not these are are slow and weak.

Without the fox up your complete flank.meat.

Furias jump back mobility blows so they made another one that is only good. with 4 points in a card.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSoulEnvoy View Post
    I'm a support main and I find Io extremely underwhelming and uninteresting to play as. Her healing is mediocre at best and her ability to damage is a joke. Also her mobility skill is trash. She just went live barely 3 days ago and as of today I've played match after match and have not seen a single person on either team using her. When NO ONE is even playing a brand new character, you know something is wrong. She needs a complete rework.
    Her healing can seem a bit mediocre yes but what annoys me more is that her rmb doesn't feel good how it works right now. The healing breaks easily when the person you're healing moves a little and when there are people close to each other it's really stressing trying to heal the person you want to. When they are out of caut and danger they heal up really fast but in combat io can't support with healing that well. Maybe the dmg reduction talent can be more useful in these situations but I still need more testing, most of the times I picked life link. I think her dmg is fine, plus it has no dmg falloff

Her leap is fine in open maps, it can get you out of danger quite easily (from my experience). Also, in my matches there's always an io instalocker in both my team and enemy team. I don't know in what server or platform you play but from my experience since io came out I only saw 1 or 2 matches without her

I don't think she needs anything near a rework

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Io can deal double heal for 1 support to me shes ok for now need on touching her