Thread: Partner

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester

Post Partner

Hello dear managers of this forum and game Paladins. I am the leader of the Russian community in your game and I with other leaders want to become partners. In our community at the moment 8600 people and the asset is also not bad. Unfortunately your affiliate program on your site probably does not work, because I created a post there and wrote in the fields of information, but in response I have nothing to get. Further, I write to all admins as the server, they said that managers are not related. Next, I write to the managers themselves, unfortunately I could write only one and the answer I as always did not receive. Next, I write to all employees of the company on Twitter, I wrote a lot of messages and comments on this topic, and there I again did not receive any response. Writing in support, I was told that I can contact the managers through this forum and through the redit. Link to redit doesn't work for me so I have the last exit only here. I am one of the leaders of the Russian Amino paladins. So far, the contests we do through our own money and as you know, the money is not enough for this as we try to pay for advertising. There are a lot of active and kind participants in our community, they are praying now and hope that you will give us a green sign in this regard. My mail - [removed by mod] names in the game of our leaders: I Daniel - Bolt107, Nikita - KlayxGames, Valeria - LazyAihara and Anastasia - Tevanka. Our community leaders closely followed the developers Paladins and all the information, we immediately move us in the community to inform about the news of the participants. Also in our community there are so many active chats where the party to find allies in the team. Contact us please, re-write soy e - mail- [removed by mod] Our community (Amino Paladins rus) - http://aminoapps.com/c/paladins-rus Sorry for the grammar mistakes if there is, I don't speak the language and the message I had to write through a translator. Also sorry, I don't know about this forum
    Last edited by Borvik; 07-18-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    1. We don't allow sharing of emails on the Paladins Forums.
    2. I don't know who you wrote to or when you applied, but I can send a message over to one of the Community Managers about your case. I will send her your username and email that you provided here.
    3. Only the leader of your community can become a partner - there aren't four partners for one community.

Moved to General Discussion
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.