Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Smurf accounts

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Like many of you I also have a second account. I put up L1 Ying and have refused to front in certain conditions. Never had any threats, bans or problems doing this. I've had diamonds and masters appear in my matches on this account (it was only level 29 at the time and Gold III or IV). Obvious there is an issue somewhere. I've also had Bronze IVs appear - I thought these were actually a myth. LOL.

To the OP. An actual smurf will rank up quickly and shouldn't cause problems for very long.

The ones who create second accounts with the intention to throw is another story. Those are the ones that need to go pack sand.

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    Like many of you I also have a second account. I put up L1 Ying and have refused to front in certain conditions. Never had any threats, bans or problems doing this. I've had diamonds and masters appear in my matches on this account (it was only level 29 at the time and Gold III or IV). Obvious there is an issue somewhere. I've also had Bronze IVs appear - I thought these were actually a myth. LOL.

To the OP. An actual smurf will rank up quickly and shouldn't cause problems for very long.

The ones who create second accounts with the intention to throw is another story. Those are the ones that need to go pack sand.
    wait, bronze exists?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    casual? casual is almost never 2 tanks comps, how can u try a deck in these conditions? for custom you have to know 9 other people playing at the same time

am ust givnig you some reasons why people have smurfs
    You’re right, causal is hard to find 2 tank comp but you still can find couple of them if you really want to try out your deck!
    When it comes to customs I have always created 5vs5 and a lot of people will join you eventually after 10 15 mins waiting , it’s still possible but it doesn’t give you the right to create another account and dominate the games and feel like god! I know how it feels and how tempting it is to play against noobs but still you have to refrain and try to stick to your lvl of playing to get better not the opposite

Dude the freaking game is full of bugs and noobs for you reference and it’s really hard to rank up with noobs even though you’re frzgod, cause it’s 5vs5 not 1vs 5!
    All my placement matches almost lose cause one game had ash threw the game completely refusing to play and said he doesn’t care cause nothing happens and that hirez don’t care about bans! Another with drogoz WRMJ Legendary card didn’t fly once I swear! Died 20times twice more than any tank in the game and he asked how to fly.
    Next one with moji going straight to point and yet he wasn’t bot! And this is ranked !!!! Even though I was carrying the whole freaking team with triples and doubles non stop!
    And if you create a smurf account with evie lvl 4 and start killing with doubles and triples what are we supposed to do? It’s not about getting banned for creating smurf account, it’s about being human!

Quote Originally Posted by Grinsleeper View Post
    I think that would be me you encountered. Pardon me but i got 24 hour banned for whatever reason so i made an alt. I did not know that i would be put with new players thought. Apologies.
    No problem as long as you don’t create new accounts and start forcing to quit new players by killing them and humiliating them by dominating the noob games! Do you get it? I’m saying imagine Creativs, Mutu, Frzgod and bunch of PPL players creating new account and smurfing around, every time you play there is evie lvl 2 frzgod smurfing kills you non stop you can’t even get out from your spawn, will you feel good about it? And on top, of you get these players non stop against you every ranked match will you like it ?

wait, bronze exists?
    Yeah they exist and yet the most players of Paladins community are from bronze to plat if you didn’t know that! Look it up the stats! And you are like played 1000hours, account lvl 600 creatung new smurf account trying to wreck everybody on your way just to try your decks! Dude if you want to try you have to try with the same lvl players that you’re,not with noob games cause it will always be different where noobs can’t aim vs diamonds and masters destroying you for shoulder picking 1sec longer from corner cause their aim is perfect compare to noobs! Imagine frzgod smurfing against you, will you like it? With evie lvl , non stop triple kills with Quadra kills ? Do you think it will be fun for you?
    Last edited by Borvik; 07-20-2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the Edit button instead of making multiple posts.

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdior71 View Post
    Dude the freaking game is full of bugs and noobs for you reference and it’s really hard to rank up with noobs even though you’re frzgod, cause it’s 5vs5 not 1vs 5!
    All my placement matches almost lose cause one game had ash threw the game completely refusing to play and said he doesn’t care cause nothing happens and that hirez don’t care about bans! Another with drogoz WRMJ Legendary card didn’t fly once I swear! Died 20times twice more than any tank in the game and he asked how to fly.
    Next one with moji going straight to point and yet he wasn’t bot! And this is ranked !!!! Even though I was carrying the whole freaking team with triples and doubles non stop!
    And if you create a smurf account with evie lvl 4 and start killing with doubles and triples what are we supposed to do? It’s not about getting banned for creating smurf account, it’s about being human!
    Yeah, there are bugs. I was Makoa in ranked last night and every time I hooked the Ash it wigged out with some funky display issues. The one that bugs me the most is the chat.

I hear you. I did my placements last night on my "troll" account. It was Gold III. I won 2 out of 5 - now placed at Silver I - LOL. I call it troll only because I don't consider myself a smurf since my main is Gold - or was - haven't done placements on that one yet.

Honestly, I kind of blew one of the placements due to how the team was picking so I did the same. Chat wasn't working so that didn't help. I don't think it would have mattered what I did in this one.

Below is a ranked match today. The Cassie is account level 25 - Diamond III - looks and smells like a smurf. This person is Diamond III and stuck playing with the lower levels - something is amiss here. Why is there such a wide variance in tiers in the same match? Is the player base that small now? This is not good.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/3qHbdkoRG

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Yeah they exist and yet the most players of Paladins community are from bronze to plat if you didn’t know that! Look it up the stats! And you are like played 1000hours, account lvl 600 creatung new smurf account trying to wreck everybody on your way just to try your decks! Dude if you want to try you have to try with the same lvl players that you’re,not with noob games cause it will always be different where noobs can’t aim vs diamonds and masters destroying you for shoulder picking 1sec longer from corner cause their aim is perfect compare to noobs! Imagine frzgod smurfing against you, will you like it? With evie lvl , non stop triple kills with Quadra kills ? Do you think it will be fun for you?
    most of paladins community is gold-plat, and even if i tried to rech bronze with a smurf, even by doing 10 placements with 0dmg I still won almost half the games and got placed silver
    so bronze is a myth for me

then yes I need to try decks, and my smurf is lvl 70+ so I'm not facing new players, and even with a low lvl smurf u play with newbies for few games then you are playing vs other smurfs or better players
    in ranked usually after your placement you end up in high plat low dia

as a side note I wouldn't mind frzgod to smurf evie vs me, I played vs better evie, plus it's always good training to face better players than ourselves

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Yeah, there are bugs. I was Makoa in ranked last night and every time I hooked the Ash it wigged out with some funky display issues. The one that bugs me the most is the chat.

I hear you. I did my placements last night on my "troll" account. It was Gold III. I won 2 out of 5 - now placed at Silver I - LOL. I call it troll only because I don't consider myself a smurf since my main is Gold - or was - haven't done placements on that one yet.

Honestly, I kind of blew one of the placements due to how the team was picking so I did the same. Chat wasn't working so that didn't help. I don't think it would have mattered what I did in this one.

Below is a ranked match today. The Cassie is account level 25 - Diamond III - looks and smells like a smurf. This person is Diamond III and stuck playing with the lower levels - something is amiss here. Why is there such a wide variance in tiers in the same match? Is the player base that small now? This is not good.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/3qHbdkoRG

I totally agree with you , diamond Should not pair up with golds and silver and I think I understand why you got matched up with Cassie (lvl 25 diamond) you created a new account and your kda looks incredible compare to new player’s skills,I’m assuming the matchmaking system works by matching the same kda lvl of players and balancing them out , basically spreading out by 1 great , 1 good decent player and 3 noobs. And did you notice that if you start winning, matchmaking system will pair you up with noobs and good players against you forcing you to lose more games than you win? I lose 17tp in a game then gain 6tp per game for getting top damage, top kills and top assist with top play on top with triple kill and I’m like WTF? And if I get smurfs playing like gods with lvl 2 flanks and dmg I’m like Hireeeeeezzz!

most of paladins community is gold-plat, and even if i tried to rech bronze with a smurf, even by doing 10 placements with 0dmg I still won almost half the games and got placed silver
    so bronze is a myth for me

then yes I need to try decks, and my smurf is lvl 70+ so I'm not facing new players, and even with a low lvl smurf u play with newbies for few games then you are playing vs other smurfs or better players
    in ranked usually after your placement you end up in high plat low dia

as a side note I wouldn't mind frzgod to smurf evie vs me, I played vs better evie, plus it's always good training to face better players than ourselves
    I guess you haven’t played with frzgod yet and there is only 3 great evie top tier players out there from PPL such as Fisheko, Randoomnooob and Frzgod, maybe Alex but he is not at that lvl yet and I would like to see your face when one of the PPL players smurfing with lvl 2 Maeve played by simsiloo (one of the few BEST Maeve players in the game) for instance, there is only two options what would happen to you
    1) if you plat/diamond you would not be able to come out from your spawn cause usually ppl players play duo ranked most of the time
    2) if you master player you would just end up dying too much and be useless for your team

The moral of this comment is that you end up spending so much time learning specific champion and you’re like lvl 45-60 without buying lvls, pure learning, getting matched up with smurf much better players than you like PPL players and you end up dying for Maeve lvl 2 trying to get out of your spawn and you know that’s not possible for Maeve lvl 2 to kill you all the time just cause Maeve is one of the hardest champs to learn and aim! Imagine how painful would it be playing against smurf ppl player who just wants to try out his decks in ranked!
    Last edited by Borvik; 07-22-2019 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Posts merged

Level
    Achievements:
    I guess you haven’t played with frzgod yet and there is only 3 great evie top tier players out there from PPL such as Fisheko, Randoomnooob and Frzgod, maybe Alex but he is not at that lvl yet and I would like to see your face when one of the PPL players smurfing with lvl 2 Maeve played by simsiloo (one of the few BEST Maeve players in the game) for instance, there is only two options what would happen to you
    1) if you plat/diamond you would not be able to come out from your spawn cause usually ppl players play duo ranked most of the time
    2) if you master player you would just end up dying too much and be useless for your team

The moral of this comment is that you end up spending so much time learning specific champion and you’re like lvl 45-60 without buying lvls, pure learning, getting matched up with smurf much better players than you like PPL players and you end up dying for Maeve lvl 2 trying to get out of your spawn and you know that’s not possible for Maeve lvl 2 to kill you all the time just cause Maeve is one of the hardest champs to learn and aim! Imagine how painful would it be playing against smurf ppl player who just wants to try out his decks in ranked!
    I haven't played frzgod, but I played fisheko, creatvs and others, also I had a duo who was as good evie as pros are
    if you know it's a smurf, why would you care about losing? especially in casual, and smurfs in ranked usually get placed diamond or reach diamond very fast
    so okay you gonna have a match that you can't win, but trust me it happens way more because of crap matchmaking than because of a smurf
    on a side note, ppl players aren't god, you can defeat them, same goes for streamers, yes they play very good, but that doesn't mean one can't play as good or even better