Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Smurf accounts

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7

Smurf accounts

I’m so tired of smurf players of lvl 20,50,70 coming to ranked and whipping out the entire team game after game, some lvl 2 strix get 24kills in a game with 2.90kda or some Maeve player lvl 5 kills more than 25 times and gets top play! When are we going to do something about it ? New players are quitting the game cause of these diamond, master players smurfing around and destroying everybody! That’s not fun! It’s painful for all new players to download new game and get destroyed game after game! Of course we see drops in the stats afterwards and yet somehow we expect the game to expand and grow but How? We know Feyrazzle has smurf account! We know several PPL and PML players have also smurf accounts but why ?! To feel better killing new players? EvilMojo has to take over it otherwise the game will die pretty soon!

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    So? What's the big deal? Once you get to a certain lvl i guess you feel bored and you want to start over.

Ban those account? How can you discern in between smurf and new player accounts? By reviewing their guru.paladins profile? That doesn't make sense to me.
    IF the game is indeed dying is not because of smurf accounts my friend..

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    to prevent smurf would be simple, raise ranked requirements for god's sake
    also if some of us have smurfs, it's for playing ranked with our friends, or in group of 5, or simply cause we do not want to tryhard, or some of use it's for trying decks and stuff, or even to try reaching a certain rank playing only one champ
    there are many reasons to have a smurf, yes it's annoying, but one other thing is annoying, being lvl 450 in master and still getting matched with some gold lvl 43 on your team, stuff like that, which is more annoying? getting rekt from time to time by a high skilled player, or losing for no reason every 3 game because you have some low lvl player in your team (even lvl 50 diamonds are usually as useless as a gold, they may have aim but no gamesense, they have nothing to do in games where average lvl would be 300)
    and trust me, I have seen way more low lvl playing in elos way too high for them, or low level without decks in diamond+ games, I don't care that they are less good, but they shouldn't play in games way above their real level, I have seen way more of this than random smurfs, smurfs happens sometimes, but free lose cause of random default deck support in your team, this happen all the time

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    I think that would be me you encountered. Pardon me but i got 24 hour banned for whatever reason so i made an alt. I did not know that i would be put with new players thought. Apologies.
    Bring Parts And Pieces Back!

Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by kr1pteya View Post
    So? What's the big deal? Once you get to a certain lvl i guess you feel bored and you want to start over.

Ban those account? How can you discern in between smurf and new player accounts? By reviewing their guru.paladins profile? That doesn't make sense to me.
    IF the game is indeed dying is not because of smurf accounts my friend..
    So you’re saying it’s not big deal for master or diamond players to start over and destroy new players just joined the game? Do you think it’s fair black belt karate champs against you? Or some master kungfu vs newbie? Before writing something think first! We know you have snuff account and that’s not fare to new players,

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdior71 View Post
    So you’re saying it’s not big deal for master or diamond players to start over and destroy new players just joined the game? Do you think it’s fair black belt karate champs against you? Or some master kungfu vs newbie? Before writing something think first! We know you have snuff account and that’s not fare to new players,
    and do you think it is faire that newbies are with you when you're on your main account and you just lose for nothing cause they are not good enough for the level they are playing in? do you think it's faire to have 4 lvl 15-50 with you lvl 400+ against 5 lvl 150-200 ?
    I'm gonna repeat but having low lvl teammates who can't even position good happens far more often than a newbie encountering a smurf

also yes, some of us are getting banned randomly by the autoban, what should we do? we create smurf cause we love this game and unfair bans are well unfair... I play on smurf because I simply can't play on my main till the autoban is gone, if I play on my main I know that a week later I'll get banned for nothing

Member Recruit
    Level
    I don’t think you getting randomly banned, there should be some reason. I’m reporting all the smurf accounts, who trolls and throws the game and every single day receive a ticket saying the player I have reported got banned! I think that loving this game is one thing but whipping out entire teams with your lvl of playing vs new players is totally disgraceful! It’s not counter strike where you have only limited option of guns and the system pretty simply where as in Paladins you have to put in the work for every champ as every champ is unique with different play style, hit scan vs projectile, flanks, tanks, heal etc. you get the point? It takes time for newbie at least account lvl 100 to get to know every champ with their tricks! And here you’re coming completely new player smurf with 3 point kda lvl 1 buck killing 25 kills with more than 100k damage hitting head shots, do you get the idea? Imagine you just downloaded an action game, you’re so excited to start and game after game some smurf master players wreck your a s s non stop! Will you stick to that game more than a day afterwards ?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    to prevent smurf would be simple, raise ranked requirements for god's sake
    also if some of us have smurfs, it's for playing ranked with our friends, or in group of 5, or simply cause we do not want to tryhard, or some of use it's for trying decks and stuff, or even to try reaching a certain rank playing only one champ
    there are many reasons to have a smurf, yes it's annoying, but one other thing is annoying, being lvl 450 in master and still getting matched with some gold lvl 43 on your team, stuff like that, which is more annoying? getting rekt from time to time by a high skilled player, or losing for no reason every 3 game because you have some low lvl player in your team (even lvl 50 diamonds are usually as useless as a gold, they may have aim but no gamesense, they have nothing to do in games where average lvl would be 300)
    and trust me, I have seen way more low lvl playing in elos way too high for them, or low level without decks in diamond+ games, I don't care that they are less good, but they shouldn't play in games way above their real level, I have seen way more of this than random smurfs, smurfs happens sometimes, but free lose cause of random default deck support in your team, this happen all the time

Completely agree with you. Raising the requirements would do something ! But if you want to play 5vs5 you have custom mode, if you want to try out decs there is tdm and casual exist! You don’t have to create another smurf account, that makes no sense! other than just helping friend to grind which is also disgraceful thing to do as your friend after getting to plat diamond lvl he will lose every single game without you, so if you want to have fun please go ahead and play casual as long as you want . Look at Kamivs or Z1 getting players account lvl 28smurf players with only 5 champs to play in ranked games

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdior71 View Post
    Completely agree with you. Raising the requirements would do something ! But if you want to play 5vs5 you have custom mode, if you want to try out decs there is tdm and casual exist! You don’t have to create another smurf account, that makes no sense! other than just helping friend to grind which is also disgraceful thing to do as your friend after getting to plat diamond lvl he will lose every single game without you, so if you want to have fun please go ahead and play casual as long as you want . Look at Kamivs or Z1 getting players account lvl 28smurf players with only 5 champs to play in ranked games
    casual? casual is almost never 2 tanks comps, how can u try a deck in these conditions? for custom you have to know 9 other people playing at the same time

am ust givnig you some reasons why people have smurfs

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    not only smurf are the problem i vs 5 party over lvl 300 to lvl 900 and my team are random with 2 lvl 200+ and 2 10+ and me a lvl 59

the game dont know haw to balance team on a party of 5 that got more skills than random player who only want to play solo to sharpen their skills than depend on party high player to carry for them.