Thread: Andro New Talent Sucks

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2

Andro New Talent Sucks

HI

Just go o the shooting room, pick the new talent, get some distance and shoot some Pip's. Then do the same with the new lex talent.

Then i ask you, do the damage falloff seems fair with andro?.

Compare the new talent to the other's talents Andro has. Tell me, why would u prefer this one over the others? In wich situation?

Guys on balance of Paladins team, if u can't answer this, u should never put a talent in a competitive game. If it has no usefullness, why to exist?

The idea of the talent isn't bad. The execution is poorly.

If you guys want to keep this bad talent, give it a second effect, like more damage on targets that has less than 45% health (like andro old revolver plus his old talent).

If u don't do this, then u must know.

U GUYS JUST HAVE ERASED A USEFULL TALENT TO PUT A BAD ONE.

Congrats on the bad job.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Moved to Flank Balance.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Exactly, this talent is absolute trash.
    1. It deals less damage than the normal gun, both on short and on long range ,600 every .5 seconds vs 520 every .36 seconds, that is 1200 DPS vs 1444 DPS on short range, and 240 every .5 seconds vs 208 every 0.36 seconds, that is 480 DPS vs 577 DPS on mid- to long-range
    2. You are basically playing without a talent without getting anything in return.

I definitely agree, either the talent needs a secondary effect, or just straight up bring the Andro from late 2018 back when he was good. Abyssal Touch full reset on dashes pls, AT LEAST bring this back please.

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    And the skill cap makes everything worse.
    The default spam weapon is way easier to play, playing this talent means no more easy spammable burst which is fun but not rewarding at all.

Imo cursed revolver should be in basekit , the default weapon should be a talent.
    Or keep it as a talent but improve falloff.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    that talent give you zero recoils 100% hit when lock on and the worst part you can combo with andro punch which is now very annoying, im ok on andro recoil but now this what happen to skills does the game force easy mode on the game

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    this talent is pretty good, hard to use but good, no recoil, slower fire rate and better damage makes it way better for flicks and dash
    and headshots are more rewarding
    yes it needs higher skillcap, no more brainless andro spam with this

the only thing it at medium to long range it truly is far worst than andro's current weapon, I think they should decrease a bit falloff damage