Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Put the HP cards into the supports base kit

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Averey View Post
    Yes, because the HP of supports has been unnecessarily cut and with the burst meta in place it only helps even out the disadvantage many supports currently have.

Not however breaking almost all of self sustain synergy and mechanics, along with making supportive kits of champion useless, like you suggested, which I have a right to disagree with cause its just a bad idea, in my opinion.

Also this is the topic about the requirement of HP buff for supports, not remove half of their kit in self sustain along with healing, just in case.
    What I sugegsted is not make the supporters useless, isn't breaking their slef sustain. How could it breaking their self sustain? You added no reason for it, because there's no reson for it. Or because of the less cauterize, what ruins their selfhealings? And how could you replace their HP cards? Add even more heal buffer cards? Ridiculous. Make them tanky heal gods, this is what you suggest.
    Nerf an OP item isn't bad idea, but realy good idea. Try to play with a team what has no Cauterize. Try out to play as only suppoerter without any of those cards, what I suggested to remove (bec those gives to much heals). Cauterize will ruin all of your not buffed heals. In my sugesstion it couldn't.

Supporter's main self sustain is the self healing. Supporters (as all of the other champions) are often affected by Cauterize, becuase of literally everybody uses it in the enemy team. Nerf on Cauterize will raise the supporters' self healings, so it will increase their self sustain.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 07-08-2019 at 05:46 AM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    could you try and repeat that clearly, I don't quite understand what you are trying to say.
    I just reflected to the previous comment, and skip to write: "you". Like: You agree, you disagree.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    The only one talking about "tanking healing gods" would be you here, without any reason I might add. You ignore that many supports are easily bursted and require additional self sustain, not less of it how you propose to break their self healing mechanics or make supportive LC garbage. The reduction of CDs is an important tool of self sustain synergy, and just because you dislike it doesn't mean the devs will go and break their own game.

Anyway, this is a thread about upping HP on supports by removing their HP cards and adding them onto base, which is, in my opinion, a very good solution to ease the burst meta and make supports less frustrating to play. Replacing them with something useful instead, and there are multiple options for replacement, like Furia instead getting a card which increases beam speed, for example. Caut can stay as it is or slightly decreased, but it will be made more bearable on giving the support an opportunity to survive.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Achievements:
    you propose to break their self healing mechanics or make supportive LC garbage.
    I already asked you how did I suggested it, because I just didnt do it. I nowhere wrote about in that post to nerf their self sustain. Read the post before comment about it. Or you just dont understand it.

The reduction of CDs is an important tool of self sustain synergy, and just because you dislike it doesn't mean the devs will go and break their own game.
    I not just deislike it, but already explained why is it bad for the game. Big difference.
    Ally healing aren't self sustain, what I suggested to reduce.
    You still ignoring he fact, that I suggested to nerf Cauterize. Read it and put it into your calculations.

supports less frustrating to play.
    The frustration is when the team doesn't defends the supporter. It's not the porblem of the balance, but the problem of the team mates.

instead getting a card which increases beam speed
    The HP cards are weapon/armor cards. The beam speed buffer card would be a Solar Beam card. Each 4 types has 4 cards in them, you cant make a champion what have only 3 weapon/armor card, but 5 beam card. Add some self sustain with a HP card is a good opportunity, I wouldn't remove it by add to the base kit.

giving the support an opportunity to survive.
    They still can survive. The problem is that (almost) the full team have to buy cauterize. And supporters have to use those heal buffer cards to be useful.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    You continue to ignore that on most supports their self sustain is tied to their healing of others, and they do not have means for self sustain like flanks do. Your idea would not only break the self healing and synergy of self sustain on supports, but make them even more garbage against flanks, which will only benefit on top of being already better than supports and far more impactful than them - more self heal for flanks, less for supports. You ignore the mechanics of self heal - not every support can throw a totem at their feet.

Read the values dps and flanks have in game first, please, if you still don't understand how it is bad for a support to have 40 hps every 4 or 5 secons with 1300-1800 dps attacks - with your "great" suggestion.

I still don't understand why you have to discuss your thread in a topic about a better idea of actually making supports better, but whatever.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Achievements:
    If my suggestion would be realized, than healers could save the heal buffer cards, because these would be removed. So they could free even 8-10 loadout points without being worse. These loadout points could be used to buff their self sustain, e.g. put them to your favorite HP cards or to any other selfhealing cards. It's a huge buff for them.

Oh my god...first of all Cauterize could not be further from Op the only thing i do not like is how Damage Champion's are shining up so much, flank champions rather not and all these HP nerfs especially to supports. I have read your post regarding supports and I think i can not disagree more. Yes supports need more diversity and yes of course I hate heal bots. But no way I want supports to lose their heal performance from their base kit. My idea is adding more diversity to them. Making them more impactful and stronger to face the burst meta. Yes I want supports to get more HP again without nerfing down their Hеal per second. The reason I dont want a cauterize nerfs are tanks.Did you think about how powerful they would be with 60% max anti heal? Inara is going to be a pure nightmare only willo would be able to deal with. I will Actually make a bigger post regarding balance suggestions for the next season.