Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Put the HP cards into the supports base kit

Put the HP cards into the supports base kit

Since burst combos and even parts of the burst meta are still a thing i would suggest to rise up the hp from supports on their base kit. They should not have to depend on these cards so there is more place for utilits cards. Grohk for example would really benefit from that. Of course tweaking would have to be done but my base idea is to overall make supports stronger to withstand the dominating dps

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    so, Pip gets nothing?

also a 2700 hp grohk at base definitely needs to be tweaked

(sad Pip noises)

I dont know how it would affect Pip having more hp even tho i have to admit he has a big disadvantage due to his big head hitbox

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Most supports have no HP+ if I remember right.

Damba, Furia, Grover, Grohk, Io, Seris, Ying all have health cards

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    HP cards are important for brawling power with supports. However it works better on supports who synergize with being a brawler, gaining their own of healing.

Grover, Grohk, Ying, Seris are great brawlers.

Mal is less of a defencive brawler, but has the control and survivability to deal with that lack of brawl defence.

My issue with the HP card on Furia, is that her Jenos style of self heal & defencive options work poorly for self sustain while brawling given the fact she cannot brake from combat and caut at all unless walled off or shielded.

A good support has a base ability to brake caut for themselves. Every suppprt bar Furia and Jenos has options to escape, heal themselves outside of cards and return to combat in an instant after.

The fact that new supports are trending to lose this style of game play and only have recovery abilities on cards and talents makes for some pretty divable champions and wimpy supports who require more team effort to protect.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I definitely agree. Increasing the HP of supports a bit would certainly help to ease the burst meta, and currently many supports are too easily picked off or the LC need you to consider many other cards to be more effective while the HP was nerfed and damage on many characters was buffed/increased (ecxluding supports, of course).

Agree to this proposition.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Averey View Post
    I definitely agree. Increasing the HP of supports a bit would certainly help to ease the burst meta, and currently many supports are too easily picked off or the LC need you to consider many other cards to be more effective while the HP was nerfed and damage on many characters was buffed/increased (ecxluding supports, of course).

Agree to this proposition.
    Agree about delete the HP cards what are a good part of their kit, and add them to their base kit, just because noob players cant defend their supporters. What is just a dumb gereal buff and doesn't make their HP bar different as it should be.
    But disagree about lower the cursed Cauterize and balance it by remove the heal buffer cards what are realy boring and always used and make the healers too much heal oriented, instead of put those loadout points to HP cards or onto something other selfish card for buff themselves. It could solve the problem of cauterize and the supporters' healbot loadouts' meta.
    Great.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 Overdrive 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Yes, because the HP of supports has been unnecessarily cut and with the burst meta in place it only helps even out the disadvantage many supports currently have.

Not however breaking almost all of self sustain synergy and mechanics, along with making supportive kits of champion useless, like you suggested, which I have a right to disagree with cause its just a bad idea, in my opinion.

Also this is the topic about the requirement of HP buff for supports, not remove half of their kit in self sustain along with healing, just in case.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    Agree about delete the HP cards what are a good part of their kit, and add them to their base kit, just because noob players cant defend their supporters. What is just a dumb gereal buff and doesn't make their HP bar different as it should be.
    But disagree about lower the cursed Cauterize and balance it by remove the heal buffer cards what are realy boring and always used and make the healers too much heal oriented, instead of put those loadout points to HP cards or onto something other selfish card for buff themselves. It could solve the problem of cauterize and the supporters' healbot loadouts' meta.
    Great.
    could you try and repeat that clearly, I don't quite understand what you are trying to say.