Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: the autoban system

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    I don't, I took this from my and others personal experiences
    one thing I'm sure is that the autoban became more "active" at a point
    but maybe reports per match simply lowered from 9 to 8 or 7, that's not impossible since I have once been banned after the worst game of my life and I think everyone reported me since I played soooo bad, and this was before lots of people getting banned

of course none of this is official, the autoban itself isn't really official since the only infos we got about it comes from forum moderators...
    Alyssa was the one who told us that autoban is a thing, so it is official.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    Alyssa was the one who told us that autoban is a thing, so it is official.
    still they could have said it in a patch note or something, I didn't like their attitude toward this autoban system, and even more considering the facts that no one care about unfair bans, nor gives a proper answer when you send a ticket...I was about to quit paladins for good due to all of this, and I still can't play on my account cause I know I'll be banned a week after I start playing on it

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Ok Im done with this game. I just finish a game where i play grover as heal and i give 158k healing. Bad or good? I think is good. We lose 3-2. This evvie had 11-14 with 48k dmg. And he was constanly asked for healing at the other side of the map. After the match he said report grover! wow.. And i got banned for 72 hrs. Amazing. Is that fair? Fix your autoban system or bye bye paladins. I am stop playing until i hear that the autoban is change.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbieGirlTV View Post
    Ok Im done with this game. I just finish a game where i play grover as heal and i give 158k healing. Bad or good? I think is good. We lose 3-2. This evvie had 11-14 with 48k dmg. And he was constanly asked for healing at the other side of the map. After the match he said report grover! wow.. And i got banned for 72 hrs. Amazing. Is that fair? Fix your autoban system or bye bye paladins. I am stop playing until i hear that the autoban is change.
    and in the mean time, salty and toxic and trollers and afkers aren't always getting banned, I had a teammate who insulted me all game long and after the game and even the day after the game and yet he's not banned

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    and in the mean time, salty and toxic and trollers and afkers aren't always getting banned, I had a teammate who insulted me all game long and after the game and even the day after the game and yet he's not banned
    I meet a lot of salty people and report every single one of them. even on the forums i was death threatened.
    Bring Parts And Pieces Back!

Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Tang, I can assure that trolls/toxic/afk are banned every day. Every day I enter the game and I get one or two messages saying they have banned someone I've reported. And trolls/toxic/afk are those I report, so...

The problem is that also people that did nothing wrong are banned, for random idiot angry about "you've picked bad talent/champ/loadout"
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Tang, I can assure that trolls/toxic/afk are banned every day. Every day I enter the game and I get one or two messages saying they have banned someone I've reported. And trolls/toxic/afk are those I report, so...

The problem is that also people that did nothing wrong are banned, for random idiot angry about "you've picked bad talent/champ/loadout"
    oh I totally agree, some are banned, and yes the problem is random bans for champ/talent pick (trust me, I'm the first getting banned for that)
    but some toxic people aren't banned, for exemple, two days ago I had someone insulting me all game long (while he clearly wasn't doing much, the typical dude rushing 1v5 while we wait for regroup) after the game he kept insulting me while all my stats were better than his (like even objective time lmao) game after, same dude on my team (how happy I was) and same thing, insulting all game long, reported twice of course, then yesterday while I was playing, how happy I was to receive private messages from this wonderful dude still insulting me...
    So, no, not all toxic and trolls are banned (afk are usually banned I think, which sucks cause bugs can happen)

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Maybe the auto ban is set after a couple of days? I mean, you send the report today, and the ban starts the day after tomorrow... Just an hypothesis...

In case of PMs, take a screen and send an official ticket. 100% ban guaranteed ^^
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Maybe the auto ban is set after a couple of days? I mean, you send the report today, and the ban starts the day after tomorrow... Just an hypothesis...

In case of PMs, take a screen and send an official ticket. 100% ban guaranteed ^^

it doesn't work like that, usually you get banned the after the match after the reports
    as for reports per week, you get ban on friday evening

I'm lazy to do that, but I think he finally got banned yesterday after I played once again with him and everyone saw how toxic he was x)