Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: July Rage Thread

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingtom523 View Post
    I am getting really annoyed by the fact that there are some characters with the ability to fly freely without much a cool-down or penalty making them almost impossible to hit by most other characters.
    Well, only Drogoz can fly freely. He is quite easy to hit with the right champs but I agree he can be OP, not so much in a 5 dps casual match though.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I would complain about how I can't play Io because everyone is too fast instalocking, but I will complain about how the game is really buggy and apparently one month of pts didn't do much. I want to believe they worked hard this whole month but I see bugs from previous patches, new ones, and old and new ones in the same thing, like the friend list. I can't play with friends, at least today I haven't been able to. I managed to play 1-2 matches and then the servers went under maintenance, when they were operational I couldn't invite or be invited

Lately I only have fun with friends in this game, why would I keep playing if I can't play with them anymore

Edit: Also, the new frames make the enemy champs' names unreadable

Last edited by marantzz; 07-17-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    The more time passes, the sadder I get.

*Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by marantzz View Post
    I would complain about how I can't play Io because everyone is too fast instalocking, but I will complain about how the game is really buggy and apparently one month of pts didn't do much. I want to believe they worked hard this whole month but I see bugs from previous patches, new ones, and old and new ones in the same thing, like the friend list. I can't play with friends, at least today I haven't been able to. I managed to play 1-2 matches and then the servers went under maintenance, when they were operational I couldn't invite or be invited

Lately I only have fun with friends in this game, why would I keep playing if I can't play with them anymore

Edit: Also, the new frames make the enemy champs' names unreadable
    I made three attempts in training and someone out picked me the first two times. Once I got my mouse position right - no more problem. I got IO on my first attempt for live.

How to out insta-lock almost everyone:
    The key is to get your mouse already in position over the champion you want before the champions even show on the screen. You can use something on the background as a marker for this. As soon as you see the champion click it. Of course if everyone does this then good luck.

I would never try to play immediately after an update. There's always an issue. It's not just Hi-Rez that has these type of problems. Not defending - as you said some of the same issues persist every single update. Some of it is pathetic.

I agree about the frames. Red on red is almost always a mistake. It's made even worse being on top of that beveled area. The blue on blue isn't that great either - also having the same issue with the bevel.

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    The more time passes, the sadder I get.

i couldnt agree more
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    lost a ranked during which i got an hexakill T.T

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Played first placement last night.

No text chat during drafting - are you fing serious? What is wrong with the devs?

First pick (BK) had a mic. Picked Makoa and asked someone to get BK for swap - my party took it.
    Last pick was the Pip - at least he went healer and not Catalyst.
    Regardless, lots of cries for healing because he just couldn't be everywhere at once.
    I think this was a really poor support choice for this map (Shattered Desert).
    The BK was good. Seems I'm seeing a run on good BKs lately.

Anyway, does this matchup look fair? At least the number of qualifiers on each team is the same.

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopakid View Post
    i couldnt agree more
    At this point I'm not that angry, really just sad and resigned at the fact there's nothing we can do and this is the permanent direction of the series.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    I made three attempts in training and someone out picked me the first two times. Once I got my mouse position right - no more problem. I got IO on my first attempt for live.

How to out insta-lock almost everyone:
    The key is to get your mouse already in position over the champion you want before the champions even show on the screen. You can use something on the background as a marker for this. As soon as you see the champion click it. Of course if everyone does this then good luck.

I would never try to play immediately after an update. There's always an issue. It's not just Hi-Rez that has these type of problems. Not defending - as you said some of the same issues persist every single update. Some of it is pathetic.

I agree about the frames. Red on red is almost always a mistake. It's made even worse being on top of that beveled area. The blue on blue isn't that great either - also having the same issue with the bevel.
    I managed to pick Io a few times, but the delay when playing in party still exists. Seriously, this game is against playing with friends. The chat is also broken, I have a few friends that can see it and it works for them but for me and others it doesn't. I can send messages and they receive them but I can't see what I send or what others write. Also, I understand the update day is a mess, but I got so stressed that I ended up angry

My strat to picking Io was to put a piece of paper on the screen to know where she is haha, it works fine (when I don't have a delay)

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by marantzz View Post
    I managed to pick Io a few times, but the delay when playing in party still exists. Seriously, this game is against playing with friends. The chat is also broken, I have a few friends that can see it and it works for them but for me and others it doesn't. I can send messages and they receive them but I can't see what I send or what others write. Also, I understand the update day is a mess, but I got so stressed that I ended up angry

My strat to picking Io was to put a piece of paper on the screen to know where she is haha, it works fine (when I don't have a delay)
    I played in a 2 stack party last night. I had no such delay - Playing on NA server.
    Just curious, what's your ping when pressing F9 show? I have ~47 on NA and 140-175 on EU.

The chat issue, yeah. Chat worked fine in casual but ranked drafting .... nothing until the match starts.
    Just like the last update did in the beginning - pathetic.

Paper on the screen? lmao. Whatever works for you