Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: July Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by AyyDimitri View Post
    Wtf is streetstyle, what tumblur weeb [edited by mod]is this....
    lol, i agree. As borvik said that pirate themed pass is supposedly going to happen this year. Plus she also won the skin contest, and is getting a nice new one some time next year, looks like the make ash angry again movement is getting something done
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    I had 100% win rate with IO until this match
    Exact same condition. I mean, which is the problem of these people, trolling?

Random rant about nice people in this game.

Short intro: when I meet a super good player, like some pro (and it happened many times), I am angry. At the MM. The player is a monster, but s/he has not fault for being in MY (random average player) game. So, I can enrage at MM, but the player is still a monster.

First game, casual.
    Our Dredge got a quadra. He got a quadra with a smart ulti on the point (killing 3 enemies) and then shooting at the brilliant ulti of BK, that was running alone in the middle of the point after his entire team had been swept away, in an action that, when seeing it again in PotG, had comical effect.
    We won despite
    1) our Nando standing still on the point for WHOLE game, no matter what, who in fact collected a 1/16 K/D and less dmg than my Io. Fearless, I have to admit that, but not the smarter tank I've ever seen (I just hope he was doing some "shielding time" quest or whatever).
    2) our Koga, with a neat result of 6/17 and EVEN LESS dmg than Fernando.
    So I'd say we had our handicaps.
    PotG was Dredge's quadra with attached suicide of BK.

Final chat, BK wrote "Oh, such a skill [meanwhile he killed you, during the dullest ulti, ever], I wonder who boosted you to gm".
    O.o
    Ok, there are actually many bad players that I keep wondering how the hell did they manage to rank up above gold, but considering he carried with a level 5 Dredge, I would not say this is the case.
    Dredge: "You!"
    :-D :-D :-D
    Well said.
    Still, which is your problem? Ok, you are salty for you've lost, but if, while playing in 3, we won, probably there's a reason...

Second game, ranked.
    I would not even started about MM, putting a level 632 and a level 411 players in team with level 84 and 95 (no smurf). However, draft time and the team was already complaining about bans. I had to explain why Torvald got banned. No, I'm not joking, I'm serious. See? No smurf, I told you.
    The 3rd one wrote "I am support". Wow. I love sense of entitlement in players. I usually write that I'm a main support, I suck at tank, but I can play everything else. These guys, no, they want to do X and they will do X, no matter what.
    Picking time: friend picked Evie. Oh, I LOVE when he plays Evie. It's already won.
    I chose Furia, but without locking. I was writing "Do you want to play support? Which one do you want?" when she wrote "Oh, thanks for reading chat, then!!!" O.o Then she read my lines and she says she plays only Seris.
    Friend: Why have you saved a support for her? It's not important, pick a dps.
    V: Yes, I know. But I don't trust her to be able to play many supports, so at least I know she will have the probably only champ she can play...
    Friend: Hmmm, right.
    I've asked to pick me Vivian and the last 2 guys went into panic because "The only tanks I can play have been banned/picked"
    And that's why you don't go to ranked at level 80 ^^ ^^ ^^
    So we had a Ruckus level 12 and a Barik level 5, if I remember correctly. The guys were already complaining they were bad with them.
    Perfect!
    4th picker in enemy team, that means, AFTER HAVING SEEN A FIRST PICK EVIE, picked Kinessa. On warden's map. I swear, Kinessa. Against an Evie first pick. Ahem...

Long story short: Seris was healing just tanks, better, her friend and the other tank when she had spare time (read: her friend was dead). Luckily if someone is nearby main target, he will get some heals. And that's why she got about 100k heals with Mortal Reach and 2 tanks, while enemy Furia (perma-dead) got 200k.
    Barik and Ruckus were suicidal, so my average routine was: go on point, shoot to tanks so they will go away, come back, kill Andro that is harassing Seris (also because she kept screaming for help for whole game), go back on point to finish/chase tanks, random shoot at Kinessa to distract her (so that Evie can kill her easily), back again on Andro to save Seris and so on.
    At 2vs2, Evie told me to follow him in order to get rid of Furia+Kinessa before going on point. Ok, let's go. We did our job, then I went back to kill Andro and save Seris, then back again on point to melt tanks and this has been my routine for whole game. Lost many calories by running around: we all know Vivian has a big butt and needs to lose weight u.u

We won. Final chat. They were complaining about Andro and Kinessa. I have to admit that: Andro was bad, really bad. But, again, you don't put a level 76 player against people with 400 levels more than him. That's why ranked should not be available for them. But Kinessa... come on, picking a Kinessa in Warden's map against a first pick Evie...
    They were insulting their teammates, so I tried to make them stop and I wrote that the point was our little monster was focusing Kinessa (that still got most kills in their team, by the way) and so...

At this point Furia wrote that we won even if I was bad, just because they had no flank and dmg.
    O.o
    WTF
    Proof to this is the fact that she never saw me.
    Of course, I am the only dps and we have a monster-Evie. I have 3 newbies playing tanks and support and in your opinion I should leave the point to chase YOU??? No, really??? And you're level 455, you should have understood by this point that, when you have a good flanker, the dps can do their job!

In case you were wondering, I got most dmg of whole game (150K without buying wrecker or bulldozer, that would have affected the number), 20/6 (highest KD in the game) and I've died less than everyone else (with less self-heal in whole game, for I have only one card in loadout granting me a very low self heal), even if Seris had healed me twice in whole game, probably to self-heal. I would not exactly say that I'm bad.
    I mean, Vivian can melt quite everything, but there's a difference among getting 20/6 or getting 20/19. Or not?

It happened to me to be angry with my teammates. It happened to me to angry with super-good enemy player (and I usually write that to them, as a sort of insult-to-compliment, like "XXX, I hate you so much!!! Get a hobby, stop harassing my champ!!!"). It happened to me to try to make understand enemy the mistake ("When enemies are 2 meters from pushing and you're alone, it's non sense to chase the support running around a corner. You killed me, but lost the point"). But it never happened to me to say to random enemy that s/he's bad, without any reason.

Guys, which is your problem???
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    That's funny.. Bashing level 80 & 455 accounts in the same rant

BTW, I can play almost anything I just have favorite roles and champs just like everyone else.

-----------------

Ranked match the other day on my "troll" account.
    On my third drink by this match.
    Map is Bazaar and I'm the last picker.
    My team has first ban/pick.
    Our Bans: Atlas, Drogoz
    Enemy bans: Koga, Jenos
    First pick locks a level 56 Maeve.
    The rest of the team get Ash, Fernando and Seris.
    I like to DPS on this map with Tyra so Tyra it is.

Enemy Team comp: Makoa, Khan, Zhin, Ying, Cassie

Match hasn't started yet...
    The Maeve proceeds to tell Seris that I will suck and to heal the tanks first and then focus heal her - nice. I say nothing.
    I know they are thinking Hunting Party - kiss my arz. Mercy Kill it is.
    We stomped them 4-0 in 8 minutes.
    I get top damage out of everyone (not just damages) and the Maeve had the lowest credits on my team.
    The Maeve didn't suck mind you but was not a stellar beast either.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    My thread was written to show how pointless is to insult players. Of course level 455 should know how things go, but he was so angry I've melted them, that he has to insult me, for no reason.

From yesterday session. Ban phase and my friend didn't ban Torvald for he knew enemies would have insta-picked him in the wrong map. Our Andro (of course insta-pick, who cares to draft a team) insulted him for the whole draft phase. Funny part: "Oh, congrats, we have a grandmaster here". I would have paid to see his face when, on loading game screen, the actual grandmaster frame appeared...
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Played a ranked match last night on my other account.
    https://paladins.guru/match/censored/lRHGo3Gmz (I'm the Barik)

An unusually good drafting experience. Top picker was asking people what roles they wanted and actually got responses. Everyone friendly. We ended up with a decent team comp - especially when you see what the enemy comp looks like.

We stomped 4-0 in 7 minutes. I died once only because Khan managed to ult me and I couldn't quite rocket boots back - oops.

After the match the Strix writes "why always on my team". He went on to say the BK was a bot only for the BK to respond in the chat - ouch.

I didn't dare Q again for fear I might get the enemy team on my side.

So here's the rage:
    Enemy BK was a qualifier, this was his third ranked match ever and somehow was the enemy top picker.
    WHYYYY are never ranked qualifiers allowed to be in the top slot.
    This is so wrong.