Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nerf W.Y.R.M. Jets

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Exclamation Nerf W.Y.R.M. Jets

This talent is clearly the best in Drogoz' kit. Most of the champions can't counter it: high dmg drop off champions and projectile shooter champions. E.g. Seris or Zhin. height defends him for many dmg, while he still can deal good damage from above. His mobility is also good in the air. Like a permanent Willo ultimate.
    It's popularity and mostly its winrate also support my statement.

A little bit lower rising speed could still let him to reach those optimal heights, but make them harder to reach and he couldn't be there all the time.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    That's what counter picks are for - at least in ranked.

I think using Seris with slow traveling orbs or Zhin's shorter range as an argument are both invalid...

I can't hit Evie soaring or a jumping Maeve with a Seris orb either. I hope you see my point.

BTW, I plucked a Drogoz out of the sky with Seris' Ult - you can hit him then.

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4
    He has people who can counter and can't counter him thats the same for almost every champ lmao

Pick lian if you're complaining it's like Ooker said your arguement is invalid there is a reason drogoz get rekt hard vs lian or long range champs and can't stay forever in the air
    RESISTANCE SHOULD WIN!

RESISTANCE SHOULD WIN!!!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Good luck to spam Seris ult all the time when you see a Drogoz. If the ultimate is the only thing to counter a champion there are problems.
    Evie can't Soaring all the time, jumping Maeve can be shoot by Seris with some practice. Flying Drogoz can not be shot by her.

There are many champions who can shot Drogoz very difficult. Literally only the snipers and and Lian can counter him well. Other champions has many counter pick.

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Obvious Seris is not a counter. I was just saying you could do something if need be. If you're his target you have the option to cloak.

Evie can't soar full time but then she has blink too. Good luck if Seris is your only chance against her.

Yeah, I can hit a jumping Maeve with SOME orbs if she is close enough - I'll still lose that fight. I've hit a flying Drogoz with some orbs too - it's not impossible but it's pretty much luck.

There are other teammates that are supposed to be able to help too. You can't expect to 1v1 every champion and you shouldn't be able to either. I would consider that OP.

I really don't see the problem.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    wyrm jet only slightly increase the flight speed you can shoot drogoz down if you got a champ that can seriously hit him on range or better yet vs a pro evie that can chase you even your on the sky i learn that the hard way.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    Good luck to spam Seris ult all the time when you see a Drogoz. If the ultimate is the only thing to counter a champion there are problems.
    Evie can't Soaring all the time, jumping Maeve can be shoot by Seris with some practice. Flying Drogoz can not be shot by her.

There are many champions who can shot Drogoz very difficult. Literally only the snipers and and Lian can counter him well. Other champions has many counter pick.
    I don't care I can kill him as seris and press F he's not that big of a problem and I don't really play seris atm
    RESISTANCE SHOULD WIN!

RESISTANCE SHOULD WIN!!!

Level
    Achievements:
    You dont realy play as Seris, nice solution

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    You dont realy play as Seris, nice solution
    If you're having that big of a problem with drogoz then ask your team to help just because you can't reach/kill him doesn't mean he needs to get nerfed, there is a reason why you should be careful with what champ you pick
    RESISTANCE SHOULD WIN!

RESISTANCE SHOULD WIN!!!

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Any hitscan in the game can limit Drogoz' play. Lian, snipers of course, but also Androxus is a hard counter to him, Viktor and vivian are decent, Tyra with Hunting Party can just mark him and he'll be way more vulnerable. Evie can hit him if she blinks to him in the air with some practice, Maeve can also hit him with decent aim. Cassie with decent aim can hit him too even though she's a projectile champ (but fast projectiles). And it's not like he can just do damage all game easily. His rockets are pretty slow and you can dodge them if you just move around all the time.