Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jenos

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    At the first time I just suggested to nerf Luminary by reduce the duration of healing. I still think that the duration should be reduced bec of the tons of free elims, but @M3RC3N4RI0 pointed out that Luminary literally doesn't requires any skill. So I created a new bonus to replace the current bonus of Luminary what requires play skill and a different usage of Jenos' heals than in general. I think it could be a high skill - high revarding talent, what is realy cool. I like the high skill - high revarding stuffs, because it shows the difference between pros and noobs and it makes the champion worth to learn well. It also requires much more teamwork what have to be a requirement for the good supporters.
    Thanks for reading my post!

His healing output is fine. Luminary is not tho. Supports should not get limited on their healing output as well after their HP got nerfed they are important facing burst meta+caut

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeNoVaSlON View Post
    His healing output is fine.
    The base healing output has been nerfed for buff his ultimate charge rate, what would make him funnier. The heal increaser card reworks (for not increase the healing anymore) are for suits to my other thread: Cauterize vs Supporters, where I suggested to nerf caut and remove the heal buffer cards
    You can read about its reasons under that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    The Citybase healing output has been nerfed for buff his ultimate charge rate, what would make him funnier. The heal increaser card reworks (for not increase the healing anymore) are for suits to my other thread: Cauterize vs Supporters, where I suggested to nerf caut and remove the heal buffer cards
    You can read about its reasons under that thread.
    I saw your post regarding nerfing cauterize. That all together would cause an issue i rather fear than like. It could risk a tank sustain meta i dont want to be in. I hate burst meta but tank metas are not less cancerous. Just nerfing cauterize by 5% already impact the entire game alot. Supports need more diversity but I disagree them having to weaker no they have to be stronger on diverse kits. Their HP has to be in their base kit Idk about burst heal abilities. We have too many damage up scaling and damage based talents in the game which enpower your weapon. Binary star being the only exception if it wouldnt have inaccurancy. Luminary has to go. but definetely not his healing value neither the 300 base heal you suggested to remove from his kit which could kick him out together with increasing the heal cd. these are pretty hard nerfs for a champion who is strong bc of one Talent

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeNoVaSlON View Post
    I saw your post regarding nerfing cauterize. That all together would cause an issue i rather fear than like. It could risk a tank sustain meta i dont want to be in. I hate burst meta but tank metas are not less cancerous. Just nerfing cauterize by 5% already impact the entire game alot. Supports need more diversity but I disagree them having to weaker no they have to be stronger on diverse kits. Their HP has to be in their base kit Idk about burst heal abilities. We have too many damage up scaling and damage based talents in the game which enpower your weapon. Binary star being the only exception if it wouldnt have inaccurancy. Luminary has to go. but definetely not his healing value neither the 300 base heal you suggested to remove from his kit which could kick him out together with increasing the heal cd. these are pretty hard nerfs for a champion who is strong bc of one Talent
    The hard nerfs on cauterize and in the supporters card kits are neutralize each other with the desired effects: Cauterize wouldn't be too important, and the healers wouldn't have to use those heal buffer cards to be meta healbot.

Anyways Jenos has the best stat in almost every accounts because of the tons of free elmis what are bec of the realy long heal duration (and the safe play: can heal from far behind barriers). This is why I suggest to reduce Astral Mark's duration and its apply range. I think these nerfs would be totaly compensated by more effective Void Grip, the much higher ultimate charge and the Cauterize nerf.

Anyways Luminary would remain a dmg bonus talent if the duration was hardly reduced and the effect would be buffed: e.g. 40% dmg bonus for 1s. It would require good timing too, not like the current bonus. The burst heal removal suggestion concerned only to Luminary, not to his base kit.
    Relativity is OP as it is, while his other selfheal card (Eclipse) has just a little bit more heal/time, while it can heal rarely, only for some seconds, and when you grabbed an enemy, so certainly affected by caut. Relativity can heal you when you are hiding and certainly don't affected by caut.
    Eclipse could be a CC reduction counter item for make Void Grip (and mostly The Power Cosmeum) less counterable: Void Grip reduces the affected enemy's CC reduction by {8|8}%. I think it definitly would be useful.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 07-11-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    I dissagree a lot with you, but specially in that part you talk about a 0.8 immunity, it would be too OP. Imagine how unbalanced would be that a 8 seconds skill blocks high damage ultimates like Skye's bomb, Bomb King's king bomb or Terminus' reanimation. Now, think about this: you may reduce that 8secs cooldown to 5.5 with a loadout... PLUS CHRONOS! each 3.85 seconds you may block an ultimate LOL.

Besides that, The Power Cosmeum talent gonna deal a 720 burst damage that may delete any support, DPS or flank like Street Justice Maeve.

Last, but not least, Jenos healings are easy to cast, but it's the slower heal in the game (even Moji and Skye can heal faster).
    Reducing the heal, giving a 720 Q skill and increasing his ult charge by 40% just gonna turn Jenos in a new DPS that may block and spam ultimates.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by xNecrolitus View Post
    Now, think about this: you may reduce that 8secs cooldown to 5.5 with a loadout...
    Tell me how. You couldn't reduce it, bceause the cd reducer card have been reworked.

'-Retrograde: Astral mark decreases the lowest active cd of the ally by {0.3|0.3}s.'

I wrote it in the original thread, and I added the reason too in an other thread (Cauterize vs Supporters). I think you didn't read the whole thread, just find one thing what you dislike before read about why it wouldn't be OP.

PLUS CHRONOS!
    Only chronos.
    He will have no card for reduce its cd.

each 3.85 seconds you may block an ultimate LOL.
    8s*0.7=5.6s not 3.85s. You cant reduce the base cd from 8s to 5.5s what you wrote. LOL
    Turn down your passive agression, especially if you wrong. You will need perfect timing too for counter an ultimate, not just spam this skill like now. It requires some skill you know. And this talent would remove the 300 burst heal, what garants lower heal for him.

Besides that, The Power Cosmeum talent gonna deal a 720 burst damage that may delete any support, DPS or flank
    The Power Cosmeum sucks so hard. Resillance makes it useless. This is the LESS WINRATE OWNER talent among the supporters (thebettermeta.com). It needs a buff.

and spam ultimates.
    Most of his ultimates are misses. Because it's ez to dodge. More ultimates could help him out to do some successful ultimates too.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 07-15-2019 at 06:18 AM.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Healers dont use the healer cards because caterize exist or is to stong. They use them because there is no one healing them and you cant take a 7 second break to get out of combat healing while your team dies.

The entire game is balanced around cauterize. Removing it or nerfing it would break the entire system.

Healers need a buff in base speed so they can get to people to heal and run away from danger more effectivly.

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    My problem with luminary is not that it doesn't require skill but that I am generally opposed to team damage buff skills, like Torv Field Study, Tyra hunter mark, or Jenos luminary.

If a champ can boost the team damage this always means that the champ itself has to be weak since otherwise it would be OP. A Talent should make my champ better and not make my teammates better.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpuppy View Post
    The entire game is balanced around cauterize.
    The entire game is balanced around you have to buy cauterize or you lose. This is what I suggest to change.