Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jenos

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Jenos

Jenos can heal multiply allies all the time, so he gets much more free eliminations than any other champions. If we lowered the duration of the heals than his KDA wouldn't be superior.

Skills:
    Reduce the duration of Astral Mark from 10s to 8s.
    Void Grip deals its dmg instant, not over duration, becuase resillance is too effective against it, bec it also reduces the dmg, not just the CC. The instant dmg would be even better for The Power Cosmeum, what sucks just because resillance exists.

Cards:
    -Retrograde: Astral mark decreases the lowest active cd of the ally by {0.3|0.3}s.
    -Astral Cycle: Astral mark decreases the highest active cd of the ally by {0.4|0.4}s.

Jenos' meta is the safe play: he can heal the allies from behind barriers and can stay far from all of the foes because of his Steallar Wind. This playstyle is realy effective but can be boring after some matches.
    His ultimate is realy awesome and intresting, but not so effective, because it's easy to dodge, so Morale Boost doesn't worth for him. If he had more ultimate he would be much funnier!

So I would reduce the range of Astral Mark by 20 units and increase his ultimate charge by 40%.

Selfheal cards:
    Relativity is million times better than Eclipse, because the first has much longer duration and the skill has lower cd. I suggest to reduce Relativity's duration from 10s to 5s and increase Eclipse' selfheal from {50|50} to {120|120}.

Talent:
    Luminary requires no skill, it just buffs many of your allies. I would like to replace its bonus with a new one, what requires perfect timing, but can be even better:
    Luminary: Astral Mark no longer has 300 burst heal but garants 0.8s damage immunity to the ally.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 07-10-2019 at 06:29 PM. Reason: reworked
    Thanks for reading my post!

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Jenos is like Torval. Very effective but no fun to play. Luminary should be removed. Team buff Talents add nothing to the game play. Instead of Luminary he could get a Talent to stack his marks.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    Jenos is like Torval. Very effective but no fun to play. Luminary should be removed. Team buff Talents add nothing to the game play. Instead of Luminary he could get a Talent to stack his marks.
    I totaly agree!

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    What do you think about this?:

Luminary: Astral Mark no longer has 300 burst heal but garants 0.8s damage immunity to the ally.

Anyways the wohle post has been reworked
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 07-07-2019 at 06:39 AM.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    They have already stated that they are doing something about ths damage amp talent after the sun and moon update.

I hope they remove them all together. Damage amp should never be team only player.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Possible fixes.

Make void grip a skill shot
    Remove the requirment for jenos to hold it.

This will make him more effextive 1v1
    He is no fun as none of his skills can be used in a fight other than to run.

Change his void grip legendary to damage is instant, remove the cripple and add a charge.

Remove the cool down on his movement
    Remove bianary star

Replace with 30 percent damage on player that was void gripped. last 5 seconds.

Probably some other ways but i think this would be a good direction at making him a fun champ to play

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Reduce void grip duration to 1.5s. CD by 1.

Rework ult.
    That ult of was a wrong move for the direction the game. Big damage, on a support.... why tf not on a damage... oh wait.... few patches later dredge....

Ticking time bomb area kill fields are the most dumb simple numpty thing in the game to program... (shhhh don't tell people I am a diva main....)

We had 1 time bomb, on a flank/damage, skye...
    Now I really hate killing a skye as a tank, I really hate her just tossing this mofo at me to prove a point that even if she cant kill me with free poison damage, she has this too.

"Main reason people lose their shit in this game is having 3 dronks in casual sit on point or stacked and get obliterated by kill time bombs."

Originally Jenos ult was a tad non confirmable but then they lowered the nuke time upped the ante.

I did not know that the support was the tank slayer, point cleaner, choke nuke this is the damage's job. Yes you can walk out the way of it but, WOW THAT IS SUCH A GREAT COUNTER. FFS WHAT IS THIS A MOBA.

Supports are the kinda guys who make it a living hell to fight againt anything.

(Trust me, I know, the recent nerf on grovers cripple duration was because the reset build was bullshit insane and I abused it and kept it a secret & no one said anything. Grover is a snowball, build him right and you had a 2s cripple with a 5s cd that gets shaved in half with every elim the team gets.)

Any if Jenos ult was a continuous Big sustained Damage over Time & %60 Slow effect for .... 2.5s..... With a prefire, denying the enemy holding an area for 3.5s sounds more supportive in a team sense then getting a kill. I would be so happy I can cry.
    AND I AM DIMITRI, I ONLY CRY TEARS OF JOY WHEN FIGHTING LEGENDAY BATTLES.
    This would allow some drongos who see this for the first time to at least get fuck out of it once they fucking realise that shit hurts, no wonder casual is bs.

I would love having chokes, point fights, corridors litrally zoned out a bit longer some other reason then impending kill damage.

But idk man it seems even though people voice these thoughts on the forums, not much changes.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by AyyDimitri View Post

But idk man it seems even though people voice these thoughts on the forums, not much changes.
    Well yeah cuz that suggestion is pretty bad, his ult actually requires a lot of skill, it's very easy to not get any value from it at all. You need to use it at the right moment when the enemies are distracted and won't be able to get out of it as fast. It's one the best balanced ults in the game in my opinion because it's not 100% that you'll get value from it. You can get a triple kill, but you can also get nothing at all. So it requires skill to use it in the right moment

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by schachmaty View Post
    Well yeah cuz that suggestion is pretty bad, his ult actually requires a lot of skill, it's very easy to not get any value from it at all. You need to use it at the right moment when the enemies are distracted and won't be able to get out of it as fast. It's one the best balanced ults in the game in my opinion because it's not 100% that you'll get value from it. You can get a triple kill, but you can also get nothing at all. So it requires skill to use it in the right moment
    Yes, his ult is cool, this is why I suggested to increase its charge rate. More ult, more fun

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Requires a lot of skill to use...
    Its a garbage ult, It is not creative, and it is flawed on a character with no abilities to reveal enemies, but has an ult that goes through walls.

Currently it feels like a rushed skill altogether, due to the fact that it could hit players in bases, its hitbox was proven to be inaccurate asf and more surprising bot jenos is sometime not locked out of moving and aiming the ult.. you know want it is like in SEA, with average 3-5 bots a game in casual and this happens... rushed asf ability.