Thread: Just picked this game up

Just picked this game up

I have played League on and off since season 1 and got heavily into it in season 7. I recently got bored of league finally and was on the hunt for a new game. I came across Paladins and I absolutely enjoy it. I can't even remember the last time I had this much fun playing a game. I watched OW streams before I decided to dive into Paladins and wasn't too impressed actually - Paladins just seemed to of offered more that I was interested in. I may pick up OW in the future just as another game to play, but I am excited to get into ranked ASAP. I'm currently level 8 and a possible Damage, Flank main. Hiya

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Welcome to the realm i should say.

well you know there is no Card or talent system in OW which will make game super boring after some months
    but in realm you can have different loadouts different talents and items in each game so kinda one champion can have too many play styles which i think a LOL player is used to
    An Epidemical Mayhem

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    You can check Paladins Tips For Beginners

Also if you need a general guide on how to play the game click here:

Paladins 101
    I write guides at : http://paladins-guide.com feel to give a critique on it.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    Welcome to the realm i should say.

well you know there is no Card or talent system in OW which will make game super boring after some months
    but in realm you can have different loadouts different talents and items in each game so kinda one champion can have too many play styles which i think a LOL player is used to
    Yeah I think the lore on paladins makes the game have its own superior niche over ow personally. You really can customize to your own game play or to counter the enemy team just like in league. I actually just got another friend from league to play last night and he's also into the lore paladins offers.

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    hi, welcome to paladins and the forums
    hope you stick with it, as someone who has tried OW i can personally assure you that paladins is 100% a better game.
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--