Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Buff Sha Lin

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    koga need to get on range while sha lin can snipe on 1k dmg i vs pro sha lin even using koga they got good skills on CQC and snipe range

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Sha lin is balanced. As a duelist, Sha is struggling just a tiny bit to perform as good as the other 2 duelists cassie and lian. He can be just as effective as them but takes more skill than them to reach that. For buffs, sha lin needs stronger knockback with his right click to gurantee the wall stun while buffing his recurve talent from 15% to 20% draw speed. Both the knock back and stun can be affected by resilence while recurve is less noticeable so it would be a nice buff. He doesnt need anything other than that. He is balanced and thats where he should be.

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    According to Guru I've played Sha-lin 7 times - my lowest used damage next to Strix. Maybe I should keep quiet but here goes anyway...

For me the issue is having to draw the bow. The slow rate of fire. Then add the slow while drawn. It's just annoying.
    The way the weapon is makes it feel like a scope less sniper.

You would have to address the weapon feel for me to even think about picking him over another damage.

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Shalin is fine, a damage buff would be gamebreaking.
    All I want on shalin are illusions back, on withdraw and heat haze! They deleted them for no reason

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I do agree with you in this, sha lin has the poorest capability of doing dual with a tank, if a tank runs on him or even just try to force his to get back there is nothing sha lin can do, where on the other hand strix dont even need to run away.. he will just deal 2400 damage over 2s with quickscope and then he will finish you off with his pistol and also anything other damage champ has great capabilities of shredding down tanks if they get too close even vik can do better than sha lin in both long and short range damage..

Playing Sha lin does not feel any rewarding it just gets more and more frustrated for you even if you hit your shots you wont feel anything special since they are slow and charge rate is 1.5 second, i mean why in the world Imani has 1.2s for a 1K fireball ? there is no logic is devs in the sense of balancing
    IMO Paladins devs are the worse balance changers in the whole gaming industry that i have seen.. even supercell does a better job

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Please no... don't buff Sha Lin. We already suffer enough with Makoa being as good as he is, we don't need a second infuriating champion good.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Shalin is amazing people just dont know the secret to playing him.

He has 10 percent movment penalty on draw.

You put 20 percent in load out and buy nimble as fist pick.

This will put you at nimble 2 while drawn. Then pick up caut or recker and finish out nimble as you can.

maxed at nimble 5 when not drawn and nimble 4 when drawn feels amazing

What ever you do dont use the reduce the slow card as 5 point gives you 10 percent speed boost while drawn and you get the same thing with nimbe 1 and no cards or two points for nimble 1 in cards.

They should probably just remove the slow on draw. It just makes the champ feel less fluid.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    sha lin dont need a buff or nerf his already good on the hand of a good players beside his more annoying when his on range map