Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buff Sha Lin

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Smile Buff Sha Lin

Sha Lin was even less often picked than Koga. Their win rate are equally bad. Why just Koga has been buffed, Sha Lin not? I think Sha Lin deserves even more buff than Koga.

His skills are awesome and these can be combinated perfectly. But when he has his skills on cooldown he is realy weak. His base force is realy low. I suggest to increase his damage from 1000 to 1100. It could help him out a lot!

His weakest talent is Desert Shadow. It used to increase his sealth a lot, but many sealth are annying but counterable easily. It wasn't good. But replace it by a dmg bonus - while his other two talents are also about increase his dmaage - wasn't a great solution. My new suggestion is based on the fact that his mobility isn't that good:
    Desert Shadow: Withdraw has 2s increased sealth duration and 50% longer leap distance.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 06-25-2019 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Desert Shadow buffed
    Thanks for reading my post!

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    sha lin is already good 1000 on max charge thats already good.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoduck3 View Post
    sha lin is already good 1000 on max charge thats already good.
    Sha Lin has worse pick rate and worse win rate as well than Koga. All of them deserved buff, but only Koga got it.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    He doesn't need a buff. He is picked frequently in PPL and he is very viable if you have good aim. What he needs is fixing his FPS drops when playing him

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by schachmaty View Post
    He doesn't need a buff. He is picked frequently in PPL and he is very viable if you have good aim. What he needs is fixing his FPS drops when playing him
    As I wrote last time, he has even worse pick rate than Koga. Here is my proof:
    https://www.thebettermeta.com/charts/legendaries/

Where's yours?

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    My proof is the fact that your argument doesn't make sense. A low pick rate doesn't necessarily mean that a character is bad, it can just mean that many people can't play this character well (because Sha requires really good aim). And Sha is as I said picked pretty frequently in PPL, so he can't be bad. Willo for example is literally never being picked in PPL, Dredge was picked like once or twice in the entire season.

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    All sha lin needs is a bit more base hp after his stealth nerf to deal with trades and snipers.

Considering how ineffective impalier arrow is as a knockback and potential stun alone. I would argue that a 1s crippling effect from impaler arrow to targets (maybe ground only?) would provide Sha Lin with enough self defence and utility offence to ambush, halt and deter many foes of their mobility when they need.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AyyDimitri View Post
    All sha lin needs is a bit more base hp after his stealth nerf to deal with trades and snipers.

Considering how ineffective impalier arrow is as a knockback and potential stun alone. I would argue that a 1s crippling effect from impaler arrow to targets (maybe ground only?) would provide Sha Lin with enough self defence and utility offence to ambush, halt and deter many foes of their mobility when they need.
    His got sealth but lower HP. I'm fine with it.
    But I agree about Impailer Arrow is useless so often. I was considering to create a new talent idea what increases its knock back distance, but maybe this buff should affects his general kit.
    50% longer knock back distance for Impailer Arrow would garants him much more stuns, it would be a great buff too.
    But the Explosive Arrows talent is still weak, and the knock back buff wouldn't help it a lot. If its damage drop off at the edges was reduced it would be better as well

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    i vs so many good sha lin player, sha lin dont need buff right now his already good on the game

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoduck3 View Post
    i vs so many good sha lin player, sha lin dont need buff right now his already good on the game
    There are still good Koga players, he still will be buffed. Good players can be good as any champion and talent. Even without items, loadouts and talents. It doesn't mean anything about the balance.