Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Paladins Patch - "Sun and Moon" - PTS Bug Reporting and Investigating Thread

Beta Player Esquire Daawsomeone's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    so i can't tell if this is a bug or intended but io's ulti is invisible currently. i seem to recall it having a effect in the showcase
    Ying The blossom: rip lifelike, I didn't need a second option for healing DAMAGE YING ALL THE WAY

Torvald the runic sage: epitaph( rip old torvald 2017-2017 time for shield bot boi)

Jenos the Ascended : walls? where we're healing we don't need walls

Fernando the Self-Proclaimed Knight: some men just want to see the world burn or at least the enemy team

Ash the War machine: I can get a tanky feeling character that has range and movement? yes please

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    There is also a problem with andro's new fire rate, it just doesn't feel like the original one, it feels slower. Fire rate should be 0.5 sec but the new one seems around 0.6 sec, have you noticed that?
    As I said before, fix the animation bugs and make the fire rate as it was 2 years ago, 0.5 sec!

This talent looks UP compared to the basekit.
    The default weapon gives you a lot of burst which is spammable and easy to use... the talent makes the weapon harder to aim and the damage per sec lower.
    I suggest to nerf the base weapon by adding more recoil or inaccuracy, so people are forced to manage shots instead of spamming.
    So keep 520 dmg every 0.35 sec but increase the recoil a bit. In this way andro will become harder by default and the new talent will become viable at least

Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Maybe this is only a me problem but.. PTS server seems to be having lag and connectivity issues I guess you'd call it? I loaded up this current PTS and it was SUPPERRR slow, When I finally got in, everything was slow. (even after reinstalling it.) Trying to claim the daily login and press the buttons to navigate, or even go see the new champion was slow or wouldn't load and I'd have to restart the entire game. Server was acting like it couldn't respond? and even just now, I was trying to leave training and it took like 10 - 30 seconds to respond instead of being instant.

This happens just about everywhere. on the main menu, in the store, in the lobby, or even leaving the match, sometimes I get a black screen. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but.. it's kinda annoying. Also, I do have a fast computer and good internet so I'm assuming it's the servers. ^^;
    Last edited by FLIPSsided; 06-22-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Lex to use the talent of death hastens which was changed to do the magunms as they were before and change to another talent either heroism or discovery could make use of the two talents, I mean you can have death hastens and also the talent that makes you more damage to enemies with revenge. Also the animation of the new talent makes the guns shoot in slow motion.
    There are also times when the moon dies when the aura of this stays there so she will call her again.
    You can not send messages of any kind except VGS.
    When starting a game, there is the possibility that there is a massive crasheo of all players of this, I think it is more of the server pts itself, but they are already several times that happens.

The ulti of Io is invisible, it may be that way but in the stream it looked so fix it that it is also difficult to see where it is going
    Last edited by lDkPitadorl; 06-22-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Hi-Rez Staff Baron EvilMojoSrixis's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lDkPitadorl View Post
    Lex to use the talent of death hastens which was changed to do the magunms as they were before and change to another talent either heroism or discovery could make use of the two talents, I mean you can have death hastens and also the talent that makes you more damage to enemies with revenge. Also the animation of the new talent makes the guns shoot in slow motion.
    There are also times when the moon dies when the aura of this stays there so she will call her again.
    You can not send messages of any kind except VGS.
    When starting a game, there is the possibility that there is a massive crasheo of all players of this, I think it is more of the server pts itself, but they are already several times that happens.

The ulti of Io is invisible, it may be that way but in the stream it looked so fix it that it is also difficult to see where it is going
    Quote Originally Posted by Daawsomeone View Post
    so i can't tell if this is a bug or intended but io's ulti is invisible currently. i seem to recall it having a effect in the showcase
    Can you both post your PC specs and in-game video settings please? Thanks!!

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMojoSrixis View Post
    Can you both post your PC specs and in-game video settings please? Thanks!!
    I already made some revisions and the reason why the one that I do not see it is because I have the game with graphics to the minimum, but in any case the one that is not seen in graphics to the minimum is a great disadvantage only it is seen when it already has you grabbed.
    Maybe increase the visibility of this one a bit to at least try to avoid it because it is important to guess where it is going
    Last edited by lDkPitadorl; 06-24-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Banned Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Problem with closing game not solved - when game is minimized, and match was found, you get notification from paladins, when you click on it - game is closing. There thread in bug reports, but no answers.
    And didn't see report about this:
    Last edited by Hz133; 06-25-2019 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Added info about other old (not fixed) error

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Androxus Netherstep is still bugged. The lockout for your shots right out of the dash is fixed but the lockout for the dash is still there. So still really slow/sluggish to use.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    The golden Kinessa skin is locked and im level 53 with her plz fix
    Last edited by Alicexx; 06-25-2019 at 11:07 PM.

Golden Skin Problem

Reporting a bug of Paladins' PTS, that the characters above the level 50 (in my case Kinessa and Lian), they doesn't receive their respective golden skins and they continue blocked like if the character still haven't reached the level 50 of mastery.
    The rewards tab shows like if I had the skin, but I only have the gun.