Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Paladins Patch - "Sun and Moon" - PTS Bug Reporting and Investigating Thread

Hi-Rez Staff Baron EvilMojoSrixis's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Veteran

Post Paladins Patch - "Sun and Moon" - PTS Bug Reporting and Investigating Thread

Hey all!

Public Test Server for Paladins PTS Patch, "Sun and Moon," is up soon, and, as always, we have a thread for you all to report any issues you find in our PTS build. Anything you see is helpful for us! Let us know what you find, and thank you all for participating in our Public Test!

Reminder that the patch number for the current PTS is 2.8.3265.0.

Note: You will need to download the Steam client to play PTS now. Instructions on how to do so will be posted below.

Instructions to download PTS client:
    - Search for Paladins in the Steam Store (or follow this link)
    - Select Paladins
    - On the Paladins page, scroll down to the message that states "Note: Want to participate in the Paladins Public Test? Click here to install it now."
    - Click the "Click here" button to start the PTS download

Sun and Moon Patch Notes
    (will be updated with more fixes periodically)

Known issues as of June 21:
    - Roaming emotes have bad camera
    - New 3D sprays are missing audio
    - Visual breaking with Lex with Death Hastens talent
    - Players who own the Founder's Pack may be missing some Voice Packs
    - Some Battle Pass notifications are not displaying in the Activity Center properly
    - There may be volume discrepancies with new content. Please report these issues!
    - Health bars may temporarily disappear when Players step behind cover
    - "MSD ID NOT FOUND" displays with every chat message in game
    Last edited by Borvik; 06-23-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Hi, for some reason I can not access a training mode (PTS). I think it's a server issue.

Another thing I saw that IO does not appear as a new champion.

Last edited by McJavi; 06-21-2019 at 09:48 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

PTS: Lunar can Cap point and Push payload.

Last edited by Borvik; 06-22-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

noting is working for me on the pts

i tried to play on pts today but no mode will work even pressing the shooting range wont do anything

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class

cursed revolver and death hastens issues

-Androxus
    CURSED REVOLVER
    The correct animation is displayed only in the spawn room, after you spawn the game shows the default animation (for the spammy default pistol) with the slower fire rate. Fix this, the correct animation is awesome, let me play with that!

Steam demon's revolver has a buggy trigger animation while playing cursed revolver, you can try it in the spawn camp until it doesn't change.

Just watch this clip : https://www.instagram.com/p/BzAcbZjF...d=3xgiqbjpyerd

-Lex
    DEATH HASTENS

The animation is always displayed .. however it's unplayable! Magnum animation is like slow motion , sometimes they deal damage without moving and sometimes they shoot together at the same time.
    It hurts my eyes, damn

Clip:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzAbluRl...d=aae2wxy8ifcw

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    As Io, when healing someone with moonlight, and that someone gets behind the payload, so that payload will stand between Io and person you are healing, then a situation in which you are wasting your moonlight resource on a champion without actually healing them will occur. In other words, payload do not sever the link between Io and person healed however it blocks healing, causing you to pointlessly waste your moonlight resource. Forgive me for lack of any video and for my english since it is not my mother language.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    -Choosing Death Hastens as Lex then choosing another talent and using In Pursuit makes your weapons deal damage as if you equipped Death Hastens. Discovery + Death Hastens for example
    -In Pursuit starts fire late, not dealing total damage
    -Got stuck in launching screen twice forcing me to restart the game but when I do I am in main menu then I got into after waiting a minute
    -If you press casual queue "You are already in the match queue" pop-up will appear while certainly I am not in match queue

Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Exclamation PTS: Lex is unable to do any damage with his Primary Fire

I have observed during the PTS that If lex stands near a wall, he would be unable to deal any damage to the enemy with both his primary and alt fire unless he moves away from the wall making it impossible to peak. Not only is he unable to damage the enemy but his U.I of the guns shooting also desyns and breaks format with it looking as if both the guns are shooting at the same time. Its both with his normal handguns and the old version of the hand guns. Keep in mind, this only applies to some walls in which the played character body glitches through i.e in training grounds or some places in Brightmarsh
    Update: Its not only with lex, its also with Lian with her being unable to shoot if she's close to a wall. Both her weapon attacks and Ultimate work tho.
    Update: Its also with Vivian. She is unable to shoot anyone or anything if her back is near a wall.
    Update: Its also with Khan. He is unable to shoot anyone or anything if his back is near a wall. He is also unable to ult meaning his ult does get expended but it does not connect despite a perfect aim if his back is against a wall or his screen is partially obstructed by something(the second only applies to khan).
    Update: Skye also cannot shoot whilst her back is against a wall.
    Update: Talus also cannot shoot whilst his back is against a wall nor can he overcharge correctly.
    Update: Mal Damba cannot heal nor damage enemies with mending spirits if his back is against a wall.
    Last edited by TRYourBro; 06-23-2019 at 02:01 AM. Reason: New Info
    I EAT TRIPLES FOR BREAKFAST

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by FGhostz View Post
    They Said in the patch notes show that She can cap the objective and push the payload. Its not a bug
    Last edited by Borvik; 06-22-2019 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Added quote for clarity after merge

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    When all your team are on the objective with luna (6 "players"), the percentage dont count