Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: card changes

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Post card changes

Dredge:

Dark Bargain: I heals him a lot, he just have to stay close to a portal, or put a new next to him. Use this card on max level is literally a requirement for any good dredge loadouts.
    I suggest to nerf its heal from {50|50}/s to {40|40}/s.

Expansive Vault: It is real goo on lvl1, but don't worth to use on higher levels.
    I suggest to make its duratuon to a constant 3s and scaling its knock up distance.

Mortal Skewer: It is OP with Hurl, but useless with the other talents.
    I suggest to add a 8s internal cd to the card and increase its heal from {80|80} to {150|150}.

Sha Lin:

Wanderlust: Everybody use this card on high level, its clearly OP. It gives him the speed bonus constantly not just for some secs after a skill, this is why it is so good.
    I suggest to nerf its speed bonus from {5|5}% to {4|4}%.

Run Like the Wind: It gives speed bonus after Withdraw, but this skill has a very long cd and the duration of the speed boost is realy low compared by the cd.
    I suggest to increase its speed bonus from {7|7}% to {10|10}%.

The Planted based cards are realy weak, because Planted has 20s cd, what is the highest in the game. He can be attacked while using this skill, so the heal amount is almost useless compared by Lian's Present Arms what heals for a moment when she can be not affected by Cauterize. The damage reduction is better, but for 3s with a 20s cd skill. Its not a big deal. The speed bonus card after Planted end has a realy low duration and bonus especially compared by the long cd of the skill (the just 8s cd Impaler arrow has a much better speed card). I don't even agree about all of his skill needs a speed bonus card, while he also has basic speed bonus card too...
    -Grounded: Buff its bonus from {50|50} to {80|80}.
    -Windwall: Buff its bonus from {5|5}% to {6|6}%.
    -Daring Escape: You gain {0.6|0.4}s sealth after Planted ends. (the bonus is unlinear, because his position is predictable in the first 0.2s after he end it, because he can't walk away this quickly).
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 06-08-2019 at 07:09 AM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I don't get why you would wanna change Sha. He is in a pretty decent and balanced state right now, he isn't op by any means. And his Planted cards will probably not be used even if you buff them just because you don't use Planted too often and even if you do, it's oftentimes cancelled early anyway. And Wanderlust is of course a staple card, but again, doesn't make him op at all. And I don't see a necessity for buffing the movement speed after Withdraw, as he already has good loadout cards (Wanderlust, Withdraw reset when dropping below a certain amount of health, cooldown reduction upon eliminations, health card, reduce slow when charging the arrow, reduce cooldown of Impaler Arrow (when running explosive Arrow)). No champion in the game has 16 good loadout cards.

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    Dredge:

Dark Bargain: I heals him a lot, he just have to stay close to a portal, or put a new next to him. Use this card on max level is literally a requirement for any good dredge loadouts.
    I suggest to nerf its heal from {50|50}/s to {40|40}/s.

Expansive Vault: It is real goo on lvl1, but don't worth to use on higher levels.
    I suggest to make its duratuon to a constant 3s and scaling its knock up distance.

Mortal Skewer: It is OP with Hurl, but useless with the other talents.
    I suggest to add a 8s internal cd to the card and increase its heal from {80|80} to {150|150}.

Sha Lin:

Wanderlust: Everybody use this card on high level, its clearly OP. It gives him the speed bonus constantly not just for some secs after a skill, this is why it is so good.
    I suggest to nerf its speed bonus from {5|5}% to {4|4}%.

Run Like the Wind: It gives speed bonus after Withdraw, but this skill has a very long cd and the duration of the speed boost is realy low compared by the cd.
    I suggest to increase its speed bonus from {7|7}% to {10|10}%.

The Planted based cards are realy weak, because Planted has 20s cd, what is the highest in the game. He can be attacked while using this skill, so the heal amount is almost useless compared by Lian's Present Arms what heals for a moment when she can be not affected by Cauterize. The damage reduction is better, but for 3s with a 20s cd skill. Its not a big deal. The speed bonus card after Planted end has a realy low duration and bonus especially compared by the long cd of the skill (the just 8s cd Impaler arrow has a much better speed card). I don't even agree about all of his skill needs a speed bonus card, while he also has basic speed bonus card too...
    -Grounded: Buff its bonus from {50|50} to {80|80}.
    -Windwall: Buff its bonus from {5|5}% to {6|6}%.
    -Daring Escape: You gain {0.6|0.4}s sealth after Planted ends. (the bonus is unlinear, because his position is predictable in the first 0.2s after he end it, because he can't walk away this quickly).
    you could take a page from Imani's swift scorch to let him walk while planted, maybe at a reduced 12% per level?

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by schachmaty View Post
    I don't get why you would wanna change Sha.
    Because he got an OP card, even if the whole champion is underpowered. He also got weak, almost never used cards as you wrote too.

He is in a pretty decent and balanced state right now
    his Planted cards will probably not be used even if you buff them
    self-contradiction

his Planted cards will probably not be used even if you buff them
    But Planted also has a relatively long duration, what make these cards better. I don't wanna make the underpowered cards overpowered, this is why my suggestions are careful.

And Wanderlust is of course a staple card, but again, doesn't make him op at all.
    Doesn't makes him OP, but he would be even weraker if he wouldn't have this card. This is because of Sha Lin is slightly underpowered, but this card is OP. If the card is overpowered it is still a problem. It doesn't have to make the champion OP for nerf it.

And I don't see a necessity for buffing the movement speed after Withdraw, as he already has good loadout cards
    I suggested it, because it is realy weak compared by Wanderlust or Run Them Down. It would still has shorter duration than Run Them Down, while Impaler Arrow has lower cd than Withdraw.

No champion in the game has 16 good loadout cards.
    It is a problem, what should be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    you could take a page from Imani's swift scorch to let him walk while planted, maybe at a reduced 12% per level?
    It was a cool card idea for Imani,but Ctrl+C plus Ctrl+V to Sha Lin wouldn't be so creative, would make them even more similar (they still have 2 similar skills), and Sha Lin kneels while using his burst skill, while Imani is standing. This is why it's logical to Imani can walk but Sha Lin can not. Sha Lin has sealth skills, a new sealth card would suit to him and the name of the card (Daring Escape) would also suit to the new bonus.
    Last edited by KicsitCsicska; 06-09-2019 at 06:55 AM.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    It was a cool card idea for Imani,but Ctrl+C plus Ctrl+V to Sha Lin wouldn't be so creative, would make them even more similar (they still have 2 similar skills), and Sha Lin kneels while using his burst skill, while Imani is standing. This is why it's logical to Imani can walk but Sha Lin can not. Sha Lin has sealth skills, a new sealth card would suit to him and the name of the card (Daring Escape) would also suit to the new bonus.

I do hope the stealth time on that could bring back dessert shadow to an extent.

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Sha isn't underpowered, he is mid-tier (below Cassie, BK, Lian and maybe Imani) currently: Seems like you have no idea of the current meta. If you wanna change anything in this game, look at Cassie, look at op tanks like Khan, Atlas, Makoa and recently even Barik, or at Torvald.. Look maybe even at Jenos. Those are currently the highly priotized characters in the meta who are very strong in right hands. Instead you just create threads everyday where you wanna change characters that are mid- to low-tier.

Level
    Achievements:
    Sha isn't underpowered, he is mid-tier (below Cassie, BK, Lian and maybe Imani) currently: Seems like you have no idea of the current meta. If you wanna change anything in this game, look at Cassie, look at op tanks like Khan, Atlas, Makoa and recently even Barik, or at Torvald.. Look maybe even at Jenos. Those are currently the highly priotized characters in the meta who are very strong in right hands. Instead you just create threads everyday where you wanna change characters that are mid- to low-tier.
    so, you're suggestion is that they shouldn't try to change low tier champs,aka leave them for dead?

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Some characters that are REALLY bad like Willo, Moji and Nando do need buffs. But Sha is fair and balanced right now, so why should he be changed? KicsitCsicska just claims that certain cards are op without giving a reason.

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    actually he/she gave a reason for every card change that was proposed, also who the hell is saying moji is "really bad?"
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Okay, I'll put it like that: Why change characters that are neither op nor up, which is the case with Sha? Moji is bad, that's what basically all pro players and GMs agree on, her hitbox is gigantic, she has no mobility, her ult is like an Evil Mojo but 10 times worse, she gets bursted down too quickly.
    If you want a concrete reference of someone saying that Moji is useless, z1unknown, Rank 1 GM mentioned Moji when asked which are the most useless champions. in one of his last streams.