Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: June Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    @Buoy EU server. Full of throwers... I have no official updates about the water supply, though...
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    MAY I STOP BEING PUT WITH calm down... calm down.... calm down... ABSOLUTE TRASH CANS. Its really hurting my head carying people. IM JUST A POOR LITTLE MAEVE, not a frontline/clutch/don't worry i got you champion. And im not joking i was literally being used as a frontline by my team. I had 2 healers on me (seris and furia) helping me stand on the point by myself as i took out the whole team. Long story short, keep the noobs in one side of the game and the non noobs on the other side. And on tdm i got 36 kills, THATS RIGHT THE REST OF MY TEAM GOT 1 KILL.....help my soul. AND IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?
    Last edited by Grinsleeper; 06-11-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    Bring Parts And Pieces Back!

Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinsleeper View Post
    MAY I STOP BEING PUT WITH calm down... calm down.... calm down... ABSOLUTE TRASH CANS.
    it must suck to be good enough to carry your team
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Achievements:
    You know it is because it puts too much stress on you

Favorite Skins

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Level
    Achievements:
    and im not implying im the best player alive either, just a few games i had this week where i was pretty much the only person on my team

Favorite Skins

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    @Koopakid: Being able to carry is great. Having to carry in every damn game because you're actually playing alone is a draining experience. Considering this is a team game and only few champs on specific maps can carry, it's even more stressful. Everyone should do his/her job, not expecting someone else to cover a blank spot.

Rant rant rant.
    Finally yesterday, in deal of the day, there was... my spray. Yes, MY SPRAY. Plus 2 recolors I don't mind. You all know what this mean. I've clicked the button to buy the pack. And the game decided it was the right time to stuck at paypal loading page. 5 times. And every time, after that, it crashed. I mean, come on, give me that spray!!!
    I've taken screenshot. I will submit an official ticket.

I WANT MY SPRAY!!!
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    @Koopakid: Being able to carry is great. Having to carry in every damn game because you're actually playing alone is a draining experience. Considering this is a team game and only few champs on specific maps can carry, it's even more stressful. Everyone should do his/her job, not expecting someone else to cover a blank spot.

Rant rant rant.
    Finally yesterday, in deal of the day, there was... my spray. Yes, MY SPRAY. Plus 2 recolors I don't mind. You all know what this mean. I've clicked the button to buy the pack. And the game decided it was the right time to stuck at paypal loading page. 5 times. And every time, after that, it crashed. I mean, come on, give me that spray!!!

I WANT MY SPRAY!!!
    what do you mean by your spray?

Also I found these beautiful skin concepts for Pip
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/mqvDA8

why the hell was invader chosen instead?
    or Pepper since most of those probably wouldn't be possible with Pnp
    Last edited by buoy; 06-13-2019 at 05:45 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post

Rant rant rant.

I WANT MY SPRAY!!!
    Thanks Valkure for the in depth version of what i was trying to say. Ive gotten a pretty ridiculous ammount of games yesterday that made me quit paladins for the rest of the day.

And the deal of the day has been treating me pretty okay the past week so sorry for that.

Favorite Skins

Level
    Achievements:
    @Buoy: my avatar is one of the loadout card of Ying. Time ago, opening chests you were getting sprays with the icon of loadout cards. Then they removed the feature. I've always wanted that spray for it's my avatar, but never been able to get it. Finally it came out on deal of the day and... the game bugged T_T I want it!!!

Somewhere in older rant/happy thread I've posted a link to a Pepper concept. A-DO-RA-BLE. Have a look at it. I have no idea why the hell did they finished in creating that *thing*.

@Grin: don't leave. Take a break for a couple of day, play casual or TDM with friends, remove stress. Sometimes the game is just frustrating. You need to decompress anger, after a while, MM stops being a b**ch.

So, 2 days ago we've entered ranked just to find Shipa and Perdo in our team. Ahem... I wonder what there would have been in enemy team to compensate! Luckily for me, an enemy has not picked (especially because an idiot in my team, even after reading I suck at tank, but I'm main support, decided to pick a level 12 Grover. Level 12 Grover. With Shipa and Perdo in team, yep). I have to admit that those two have been extra kind in trying to help me finding something to play.

Yesterday we entered casual just to find Bugzy in enemy team. And our Ying decided that putting clones BEHIND WALLS was the best strategy to heal efficiently.

However, in general, dear MM, I got that playing with a certain someone actually raises how you see me, but if he's a 10 and I'm a 5, our party should be considered a 7.5, so, WHY PUTTING ALL PRO PLAYERS IN MY GAME??? I'm shit, stop that, stupid MM, I'm not that good!
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    @Valkure "I suck at tank" - That's like asking to be tank with some of these people Try a different approach. Write "I suck at support" - There's a good chance they will put support on you.

Hey, If my Gold ranked level 29 account can get put against level 300+ masters (yes, it's in the MM thread) why not you against pros? Makes sense to me.
    Last edited by DaddyOoker; 06-14-2019 at 08:50 AM.