Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: June Rage Thread

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

June Rage Thread

11 mods and the ghost patroller is the one making those threads.

Tsk tsk.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Wow I can't believe that happened
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    absolutely disgraceful, and you call your self mods
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    @Walla: done on purpose, so we can have you back here u.u
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    More secondary account fun. All solo Q.

Ranked Q times all over the place - anywhere from 30 seconds to over 7 minutes. Casual Q is like my main acct with ~2:44 times. Chat was all over the place. Sometimes it worked properly. Most times no chat in drafting but worked during match. Others nothing at all or very slow. I got demoted to Gold IV at some point. I reclaimed my original Gold III back at least. Game doesn't display correct TP/tier unless you exit and come back. No crashes or disconnects - even when on EU server. Speaking of servers, the people on EU are just as bad as NA.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/QVHQwbqXe (Ranked - I'm the Cassie)
    Jenos went Power Cosmeum talent and the team comp was garbage vs enemy (no chat in draft).
    Ugg, horrible loss.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/6xHgz16QE (Ranked - I'm the Grover)
    Seems their Jenos was doing the same no heal garbage as some of the other supports.
    I'm happy he was on their team.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/QVHQwdd4K (Ranked - I'm the Inara)
    First two picks went Grohk and Seris. I type "either one of you actually heal?"
    One says "heal? What's that". One types "my RMB is broken".
    I say "I'll go Grover then" - I click my L5 Grover (not lock) and wait.
    One says "go dmg Grover". I think WTH and I flip to Inara.
    Someone else had the guts to front too.
    Turns out the Seris healed after all and our Willo was killin it.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/lRHGNod37 (Ranked - I'm Barik)
    So far I'm still not liking Barik much - no real choice this match (limited champs on this acct).
    The Grover went Deep Roots talent.
    He died a lot and healed quite a bit less than their Jenos.
    Their Lex was destroying us.
    IDK how we won that.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/EEHV1wmJx (Casual - I'm SC Seris)
    We had no front while enemy had three with no support.
    Willo and Drogoz did most of the capping. LOL

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Daddy, a small trick. If you reset the queue after 1 min, it is quicker to find a game. This because MM somehow "forgets" about you, after a while you're in queue.
    I'd suggest you to try EU server, if your ping is not absurd. I usually find a game on whatever game mode in less than a minute, even when in party.

So, yesterday I was playing with friends, just to have fun for a while. Actually, you can also check the following episode on twitch, but I know rants are funnier.
    I am experiencing some strange lag in picking screen. You pick a champ, but it is not selected till after 4 or 5 seconds later. However, I've picked Furia (level 50, if I am correct) and friends picked Khan and Skye. Then we have an Evie and, if I remember correctly, a Drogoz.
    I've checked my cell phone for answering a message and when I turned my face on the screen, I've seen we were lacking a DD and there were a Ying, instead.
    O.o
    I mean, why picking a low level Ying if there is already an experienced Furia? If I wanted to have a Ying in that game, I would have picked mine!
    STFU
    Hmmm, this game will be lots of fun, it seems...
    I just hope she will go dmg talent, considering that Furia's one is pathetic, so Furia can only heal or heal, you know. Life Exchange and Moral Boost. Of course. -_-'
    I've checked her loadout (yes, whoever you are, if you're playing Ying in my game, I will check your loadout. And usually insult it). Why the hell wasting 5 points to keep clones lasting longer when you can put cards to replace them, so moving them as the team moves? And most of all... Shuffle? No, I mean, Shuffle? You've really wasted 1 point to move 10% faster during dim link? For WHAT??? If you're not flanking, you would do nothing with that card!
    So, let's go to suicide. You already know what I think about double-healing composition. There's Cauterize. And when Cauterize reaches tier 3, you now have 2, not just 1, useless player.

Made it short: We've spent first round asking ourselves where Ying was hidden. So I've started to pay more attention to her. Clones were placed in the wrong spot for being able to heal, or to shield, or to whatever. Even she was running around flank routes, still not healing our flanks. I mean, if you want to flank with Ying, steal Geste's loadout, at least!
    Luckily they were inexperienced, so we managed to defend. After first round, we finally managed to capture, but were unable to push. The game was tough, for we were lacking dmg. But still, managed to do our job. I've spent more time trying to keep Ying alive, than Khan. At the start of 3rd round, Ying started to VEW in spawn and jumping all around. The she wrote:
    "Who's best support?"
    Khan, of course u.u
    Friends voted:
    "Furia"
    "Furia, of course"
    I've not said a word. "Thanks, guys, you're kind, but you should not lie. She's probably healing more than me, for you can't hit the beam even if I scream for whole time". Skye: "No, no, you didn't get it. She's not healing me!" "Well, ok, maybe she's healing Khan..." Khan: "Whaaaaaat? No, I have to use shout every time you're not around!". Hmmm... that's great.
    Ying got angry and wrote "You will see". Sure, now let's see if she would go afk.
    We managed to win and just because, as usual, Khan refused to die and, let's be realist, their team was bad.

Just to finish well, guess who had most healing in final score tab? Of course, me (136k, enemy Furia got 108k). Ying, with (bad) full healing loadout, got 97k heals, 5 kills and 9 death. I got 7/4.
    So, she went full healing and she didn't heal. She was flanking and were unable to kill, nor to stay alive.
    Let me ask: what the hell were she doing for whole game? O.o

My friends are bad people, so they repeated that I've been best healer. I wrote "Khan best support". Ying answered in bothered tone, then left.

So, what has this story taught you? If I'm in a game and I don't pick Ying, there's no need to pick Ying. Except when there's Geste. In that case, I'm not picking Ying for he's stolen her u.u
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I found out that Pip had *these amazing concepts yet he got wrinkly ass-alien for a skin instead.
    * (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/mqvDA8)

Also saw that Pepper could've looked like *this but we got a shirtless pantless fox instead.
    * (https://i.redd.it/agwo8yhgc1c21.jpg)

Also I just realized the the official forums have been around for 3 years and the devs haven't added a "keep me logged in" feature (not complaining just hoping it'll be changed in the UI change).

Also I got randomly auto logged out. (can I do something to avoid it?)

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    @Valkure: This Q time anomaly only exists for ranked on my secondary (level 26) account. I get pretty much the same wait times on the EU server. Sometimes I will cancel the Q if it goes over 3 minutes. Sometimes I'm curious as to how long it will churn. I can only assume that the account level has added some sort of MM restriction because it hardly ever matches with accounts over 50 where my other account doesn't seem to have any such restriction.

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    Also I just realized the the official forums have been around for 3 years and the devs haven't added a "keep me logged in" feature (not complaining just hoping it'll be changed in the UI change).[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    its already a feature, all you have to do is
    1. log out, then close and reopen the tab (this is very important!)
    2. in the home page scroll all the way to the bottom
    3.in the bottom left corner there will be a button that says "--Default Paladins"
    4. click on it, and select "--Mobile Paladins" (this will switch the forums to the optimized version for mobile devices)
    5. go to any thread and click the "reply with quote"button
    6. this should bring you to a log in page(different from the PC version)
    7. put your info in and click the remember me option
    8. once your logged in scroll down to the bottom and click "full site"

it kinda sucks that it takes 8 steps but whatever, it works...
    Last edited by Koopakid; 06-05-2019 at 11:55 AM.
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Achievements:
    https://paladins.guru/match/censored/5XH6gVon7 (I'm the losing Seris)

We were ahead 2-0 and lose? I swear they lost on purpose.