Thread: SMG talent for Viktor

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2

SMG talent for Viktor

Move over, Cardio, you don't belong in a team shooter.

What this talent does:
    Increase fire rate, decrease dmg/per shot, increase spread and increase maximum spread during Iron Sights.

How it affects Viktor:
    gives him a new role: anti-flank/flanker. He would be better close range, and relying on his grenade to snag kills. Possible spamming, but noobs will be noobs.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    you do know viktor carry a rifle not a SMG also viktor is a DMG type his just a normal call of duty guy who shoot and frag also his just a noob friendly champion that easy to use but hard to master if you got potato aim, his frag deal 450 DMG which is not strong and his just easy to counter if you got the skills. viktor can deal with flanker quit easy if you got a good eye to aim your sight which i play CSGO too many times dealing on short range is my specialty.

you do know iron sight reduce recoil cause its a precision skill its like you dont play FPS on scope before viktor can deal tanks, DMG, support and flanker if you got aim and good nade skills also the grenade dont always land on a opponent if they got good eye on the nade.
    Last edited by cocoduck3; 05-27-2019 at 08:59 PM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoduck3 View Post
    you do know viktor carry a rifle not a SMG also viktor is a DMG type his just a normal call of duty guy who shoot and frag also his just a noob friendly champion that easy to use but hard to master if you got potato aim, his frag deal 450 DMG which is not strong and his just easy to counter if you got the skills. viktor can deal with flanker quit easy if you got a good eye to aim your sight which i play CSGO too many times dealing on short range is my specialty.
    Yes, Victor doesn't have an smg, I know that, I also know that Cardio is a talent that goes against everything a team shooter stands for. The talents are supposed to give a different play style to the champions, but Cardio is like the Black Box Chonch Soldiers from TF2, you're an annoying little piece of shit that can't get anything done, any alternative is a better choice.
    You do know iron sight reduce recoil cause its a precision skill its like you dont play FPS on scope before viktor can deal tanks, DMG, support and flanker if you got aim and good nade skills also the grenade dont always land on a opponent if they got good eye on the nade.
    Iron Sights doesn't reduce recoil all that much, there are cards that do that, it also gives Viktor pinpoint accuracy when he fires. The talent alters this so that he can't be effective at long ranges. Also the grenade is quite easy to use once you get the timing down.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    iron do reduce recoil by 50% also theirs a card reduce recoil also by %. viktor can deal good dmg on long range the reason his DMG are low on range cause DMG dropoff its not like his rifle act like a sniper on rapid fire i played viktor too many times and you need good precise aim i found many low tier players played viktor with sad aim while i can precise my aim even vs a evie on the sky or andro doing his zig zag move using iron sight.

his grenade is easy to use but it its not like he can hit opponent everytime you throw it the dmg are not that even strong.

i destroy 16 kill streak and 3 death only on a VS party of 300+ while i go group of solo and we win cause 3 of us carry while we got 1 support who afk and 1 who dont know haw to aim and keep on feeding.i dont know why the game keep on giving AFK players the game keep on crashing i have a monster PC that can play DMCV on max setting and a internet speed can DL 50GB in just a 40Min or more the game keep on random crash on me and other players its just annoying why cant they hotfix the game already.
    Last edited by cocoduck3; 05-28-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    iron do reduce recoil by 50% also theirs a card reduce recoil also by %. viktor can deal good dmg on long range the reason his DMG are low on range cause DMG dropoff its not like his rifle act like a sniper on rapid fire i played viktor too many times and you need good precise aim i found many low tier players played viktor with sad aim while i can precise my aim even vs a evie on the sky or andro doing his zig zag move using iron sight.

his grenade is easy to use but it its not like he can hit opponent everytime you throw it the dmg are not that even strong.

i destroy 16 kill streak and 3 death only on a VS party of 300+ while i go group of solo and we win cause 3 of us carry while we got 1 support who afk and 1 who dont know haw to aim and keep on feeding.i dont know why the game keep on giving AFK players the game keep on crashing i have a monster PC that can play DMCV on max setting and a internet speed can DL 50GB in just a 40Min or more the game keep on random crash on me and other players its just annoying why cant they hotfix the game already.
    What I meant is that, during scoping, there is still bullet spread, unlike when using other talents, recoil has nothing to do with it. This is to promote Viktor to attack close range targets. He still can hit long range targets, just less effectively. I know he isn't a sniper, this talent actually strays from a sniper play style.
    Nice to see that you were able to pull a victory with two useless teammates.
    And about the hotfix thing, it takes a lot to fix the game, especially since the game's code is all messy and stuff.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    and every CSGO, battlfield, COD, etc on scope dont have mini bullet spread when they fire on scope its called recoil it only reduce the spread to minimum not no recoil do you even play FPS.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    If you've been aggressive in this thread, please calm down or there will be further action taken.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.