Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What is going on with the forums??

Beta Player Marquess KicsitCsicska's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Despise your forum mates won't make you better.
    PPl who has thoughts come here for write them for the developers not for recieve archivements. Foruming isn't a video game
    Anyways im glad to see Ying's range dmg and Focusing Lens have been buffed what I wrote in our discussion. I wish that the developers will comment some posts on the new forum as Borvik wrote.
    Thanks for reading my post!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Considering developers ignore the forum, except for bug section, and that they are present on reddit, I still wonder how can you believe they are actually reading your threads. However, coherence requires you to send a CV to HiRez, since you're so important for whatever balance action they do.

But, hey, it's funny you've felt called into question. In my language is said "avere la coda di paglia".
    PS: not every balance action is good, just because it has been done. As the history of this game has shown many times.
    But still, discussing with you is 100% useless. Bye!
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Add those Ying buffs just after some weaks of that thread was just a coincidence. Sure
    I still don't understand why do you come here to flame everyone including the developers, if you don't belive that they read what's going on here.
    That discussing was certainly useless for you, bec you didn't convince me neighter the devs. Sh*t happens...
    Bye

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    People usually come in a forum for a question, then stay for sense of achievement. Considering the forum is almost desert since many months and that it's kept in captivity by just one user spamming thread on EVERYTHING, absolutely without knowledge (and that more than one users told me they've left for it's pointless debating, when someone simply doesn't want to understand), removing the achievements is the best action to do to wipe out also the few guys still using the forum.
    I've run and used many forums in my life. Some of them were resetting achievements and post counts at fixed intervals. Trust me on that: it's the best way to act, if you want to *CLOSE* the forum.
    This is basic human psychology "not even the dog waves the tail for nothing". Say to them not to remove achievements. It is not a nice idea.
    It's a matter of what we can and can't do. Like I said, we're switching from one forums software to another, so obviously nothing can carry over. With that being said, I will ask Molly if any Achievement/Award system is available.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    "obviously nothing can carry over"

Wait... Topics, Posts, etc, gone too? I hope this is just a misunderstanding.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    It's a matter of what we can and can't do. Like I said, we're switching from one forums software to another, so obviously nothing can carry over. With that being said, I will ask Molly if any Achievement/Award system is available.
    It isn't needed, at most if the devs give them. Get exp for write any thread and collect views, replys on it, reach new levels... doesn't mean anything. It's a place for discuss and arguing, not upgrade our stats.
    I can imagine that kids like those stars, orbs and banners but for my part im adult.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    "obviously nothing can carry over"

Wait... Topics, Posts, etc, gone too? I hope this is just a misunderstanding.
    Everything will remain on this forum, but it will just be frozen.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Beta Player Grand Prince M3RC3N4RI0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    Everything will remain on this forum, but it will just be frozen.
    What about the guides? Can we at least use edit and copy paste?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    What about the guides? Can we at least use edit and copy paste?
    Copy posts/guides from here and paste to your notes, email or messages of your personal device(s). And when the time comes, then copy from your device(s) and paste to the new forum. Remember to give proper cfedit to the originator of the post/guide.
    The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

I play Paladins: Champions of the Realm on my hardwired and mic'd PlayStation 4.

We are the "balance".

Paladins Strike ID - ConradMax.

Realm Royale

"Thank you, Support!"

Support Ticket: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Having done similar things like this in the past myself, the usual procedure is to freeze the current forum so it's content is static. The old forum's content gets imported/converted into the new forum. At that point the new forum can take the place of the old forum.

Obviously I have no idea if that's how they intend to do it.

Hopefully they did a trial import/convert run to know more or less how long the forum will be down. Since the forum has been down for weeks previously I wouldn't bet on it.

If you have something here that you think you can't afford to lose I suggest you copy it now - just in case it gets lost.