Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Viktor new cardio problem

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Viktor new cardio problem

i played viktor only few times but the new cardio 400 heal on the PTS its a beat too much cause when i tried it i only run like a craze lunatic on the map and it took 3 players just to stop me running around the map also when i face the same viktor who use the new cardio its like a scooby doo chase scene that never ends. the new talent cardio either need a cooldown or reduce healing cause viktor new cardio its like ma damba heal but only on viktor.

Beta Player Marquess FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I wonder if those 3 had caut 2-3. Guess i'll never know
    Mozambique Here :^) #MakeAerialAndNandoGreatAgain #BuffCounterMeasure

Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Pts don't have matchmaking, you play for sure with new people ( and they never buy caut )

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirosama7 View Post
    Pts don't have matchmaking, you play for sure with new people ( and they never buy caut )
    even you get caut but chasing and shooting at a running viktor who heals a 400 per sec its like scooby doo chase scene i tried chasing a player viktor even having a lvl 3 cauterize i can hit him but chasing him while he recover over 400 per sec is enough for a viktor to turn around and fight.

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It doesn't matter. This talent is BS. Increased speed, health, 25 percent damage reduction during that run. In 1.5 seconds which is how long cauterize last Viktor is gone and already is getting the 80 a tick heal. Not even the quickest Flanks can catch up to him in time. It's already annoying as all hell live so imagine when this change goes through.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    i got a hard time chasing a viktor on cardio heals even im using maeve or koga even having max cauterize i use up all speed boost just to catch him, once his on any corner his long gone and healed it took 3 of my team on cauterize just to corner viktor.
    Last edited by cocoduck3; 05-13-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Beta Player Marquess FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I'm starting to see the value oh yes https://clips.twitch.tv/PrettiestObedientMooseTF2John
    Mozambique Here :^) #MakeAerialAndNandoGreatAgain #BuffCounterMeasure

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    try hard cc like frost bomb, a hook, especially VOID GRIP since he can't escape that.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Funny thought. Jenos' F was nerfed many times for he had too much mobility (???) and he can see in 3rd person. His dmg been nerfed even more times for he is a support, he's not supposed to deal decent dmg (???). Now we have infinite running Viktor, able to self heal more than as if he had some of the supports healing him(remember that Jenos and Furia, for example, have very low self-heal and ONLY IF THEY ARE HEALING OTHERS, that means that, if no ally is nearby, they're doomed), with good speed, and the dmg and range of a DD.
    This weekend has been solitary Viktor running in circle on the point, capturing on his own, in each game. Before reaching caut 2 he was impossible to kill.
    "Who will pick anything else than a support, if they could heal and also deal dmg?" they said. Forgetting that, for dealing dmg, a support should sacrifice heals (and his/her heals are for OTHERS, not him/herself).
    Now I wonder where are all of them and why they aren't filling forum with "who will pick anything else than Viktor, considering he has the mobility of a flank, the dmg of a DD and the self healing BETTER THAN A SUPPORT???"
    I'm waiting for your coherence, guys.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    just gonna put here too for visibility, can a mod merge the viktor cardio threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    His dmg been nerfed even more times for he is a support
    actually the reasons behind his dmg nerfs are even more bullshit.

Binary star is too strong at lvl 10, he can out dps dps and practically snipe (i think?), It's nerfed ok thats fair.........

but lvl 4 binary star ate an unnecessary nerf

It's dps is lower than base at level 4 now (THE LEVEL THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BALANCE AROUND NOT 10)

SO THEY NERF HIS BASE DAMAGE TO ENCOURAGE BINARY STAR USE FOR DMG??

but the dps increase in minimal, in fact luminary gives more dps,LUMINARY NERFED,

on the plus side, he doesn't have a MUST HAVE talent now, well, not as much.

(sorry but I don't quite get what the rest was trying to say.)