Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Flankers are the weakest class in the game, buff them!

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    If I remember correctly, Skye poison and Maeve don't have ANY dmg fall off...
    You're missing a point, here. Since they have the escape and shield and self heals to survive, they should almost stop dealing dmg at the distance where other classes have dmg fall off, to make that balanced. No more sniping flankers.
    Your skill is to shoot and escape before I can fight back. If you, flanker with more dmg and mobility, can also shoot me at high distance, then what?
    Stop comparing them with DDs. I'm a support. I have the lowest mobility, so 9 out of 10 I can't escape. I have lowest dps. My range should be greater than yours, for the simple fact that your skill is to run away before being killed. Your skill is to understand the right moment to close in. Shoot with poor dmg BECAUSE YOU'RE A FINISHER, NOT A DD, and then run away.
    That's what flankers were meant to be and the game was great at that time.

PS: Koga has great mobility. It's called RMB and space bar.
    Meave has projectile drop off and she has to get close with prowl and pounce to hit daggers and pounces , nobody plays sniper meave unless if ur poking a bit.
    Skye is not a flanker anymore , I said... consider her a damage dealer...she needs a complete rework.

Also evie has no fall of but her projectile is very slow.

Koga's mobility is not that good, agility is dead, shadow step is a sustain ability and sckewer can only be spammed by swapping on dragon stance with dragon fangs + swift hands 5 (you also lose a lot of HP )

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by driggydrug View Post
    Meave has projectile drop off and she has to get close with prowl and pounce to hit daggers and pounces
    So, aim above the opponent, problem solved.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    . Shoot with poor dmg BECAUSE YOU'RE A FINISHER, NOT A DD, and then run away.
    That's what flankers were meant to be and the game was great at that time.
    Yes, I agree. Flankers were meant to finish people. But right now they are just bursting down most DD's and supports. Okay, Evie may be an exception who doesn't have that insane burst. She can be considered as a traditional flanker imo, but all the others....

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    first usually flankers die in a 1v1 situation against most of the DD, considering the two players are at similar skill level
    then yes some flankers have high burst damage (again i'm not talking about moji and skye who can't be considered as flanks) koga is downright stupid and i hope they change his kit cause he is easy to kill but can take down anyone in a second and doesn't care about how far he is since his calws are snipers
    yes andro has high damage, but it's not simple to aim with andro, and he needs great gamesense, most high level players say andro is the hardest champion to play, yes harder than evie
    and flankers are far from op at high diamond/master elo
    flankers should be high risk/high skill high reward, and some are, andro evie maeve are like this, so stop caling them broken or something

when i see lian able to spam presence, bk who has stupid aoe dps and doesn't care about criple, when i see cassie and other stuff, also every tank can destroy a flank

also there are stuff like tyra hunter's mark, who simply are so stupid that they make a flank totally useless and unplayable, and I wish these kind of broken stupid thing get out of the game

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by schachmaty View Post
    Yes, I agree. Flankers were meant to finish people. But right now they are just bursting down most DD's and supports. Okay, Evie may be an exception who doesn't have that insane burst. She can be considered as a traditional flanker imo, but all the others....
    I agree and disagree.

A flank should kill a dmg, but not with stupid burst like now, instead of that, with movility and sustain to caught them off guard, with a good damage but not so much, and kill them with skill, so if the dmg is more skilled he can stop them (not with stupid burst too, like cassie and lian), or if the flank its more skilled, he can chase them and finish him off.

This is the reason why flanks are op in low level and low in high level (with this level, im saying the team coordination level, not the individual skill, who unfortunately doesnt matter)

In low level the team are not in coordination a flank can destroy almost anyone, and in high levels the flank cant chase the dmgs and kill them because he do not have the movility a sustain that they are used to be.
    Last edited by YoYtuvieja; 05-03-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    It's awesome to see how many people agree with me and complain about flankers, thanks guys
    But at the same time is sad how evilmojo keeps nerfing mobility and increasing their burst making them trash dmg dealers.
    I hope they will give back flanker's mobility and balance some OP ranged burst ... thank you all for reading my thread

However I have to disagree with you @TangAce , evie is way harder to play than androxus.
    She gives better performance but she also has way higher skill cap. Evie has slow projectiles, she depends a lot on your loadout (today I just lost a ranked game because I picked an overthemoon loadout instead of a wormhole one, and I was playing wormhole ofc), you have to use well ur 2 moviment abilities , you have to avoid shots with iceblock, she has 2 completely different playstyles that you need to learn (wormhole playstyle and the overthemoon one), and most importantly you have to hit your shots after using blink and soar.

After semiauto rework andro has become way easier to play... I'm not talking about the semiauto weapon with a lot of recoil and dmg, that one was rly hard to play, I'm talking about andro right now.
    Before semiauto rework in ob59 he had slower fire rate, max accuracy and more dmg per shot.... now fire rate is spammable, you don't get punished by recoil and your damage is much higher!
    And punch has completely fucked andro skill cap, even without defiance fist , punch is braindead and easy to use.
    Its range and hitboxes are HUGE! Its a free weapon shot, you don't have to aim it.
    Fortunatelly its not spammable anymore and its used only for finishing enemies.

Andro still requires a few aim ,gamesense and good loadout but his skillcap has been lowered sooo much and you can't absoultely compare him to evie

Oh... I'm andro and evie main btw.
    Lvl 60 andro and lvl 40 evie

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    i have both andro and evie at higher lvl than you (like probably every other champ actually) and i talk and play with andro and evie players who are among the best in the world (and almost all say andro is harder)
    andro is harder, harder to aim with and less safe so need more game sense, the loadout is more important on andro also since his dashes are trash without the right cards, not even mentioning you need the dahs reset, while evie is dependant on talent yes, but not on loadout, except maybe soar speed which is truly essential (some will say the heal card is the most important but i played without it for a long time and it didn't make such a difference)

also yes some flanks lack the moblity and have insane burst, but that's moji koga and skye, other's don't have burst, some have good dps yes, but that's all, also remember that most of the flanks contrary to damage don't have damage skills, yes andro has punch which is only used if you need to reload, and maeve has pounce which is often used as an escape, but that is actually the real difference between dd and flanks, they are similar in base dps, but dd have skills to get more damage while flanks have mobility or defense skills to get more durability

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Mobility doesn't matter when you have damage champs that can trap people like Imani or Tyra, but I guess that's their only way to defend themselves against flankers.
    That being said, I still think that Flankers are in a good spot, especially in regular matches (pro player matches don't count because no classes are a threat to them and because they can counter pretty much anything, it's about who makes the first mistake) where people don't coordinate and have to have their health taken by half to notice the flankers are on them. Also some flankers have great ways to counter incoming damage, mainly Zhin's counter, Andro's reversal, and Evie's ice block. They're supposed to use these to their advantage, and if the favors are turned against them, they can easily run away to safety. This is not the case for damage dealers. You have to find assistance from your teammates to take care of the flankers, otherwise 8/10 you're unlikely to win against them because you lack their mobility and self sustain - your kits are mostly designed to deal damage - while having almost the same level of damage output.

Although I do agree Buck is in a weird position and a slight buff in self sustainability or mobility is needed to do him justice.
    YES I MAIN LIAN AND SHE'S NOT OP OK

BUFF PRECISION PLEASE

CURRENT FAVORED HEROES:
    LIAN LIAN LIAN LIAN LIAN <3
    ASH
    ZHIN
    GROUNDROXUS

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzyrks View Post

Maeve’s Rogue Gambit is pretty good, a pounce for an elimation, do you know how easy it is to get an elimation?
    Thats not the issue with rogues gambit. Like with her other talents maeve can finish ppl under 35% of their HP and cat burglar is pretty strong with squishies or wounded players which is like an average of 2.5s with all pounce combos to kill people while with rogues gambit ur TTK is increased further with combos by an entire second as players can buy haven and use health cards which increases her TTK with high healthpool DDs like tyra and cassie. But with just weopon shots her ttk is 3s normally and with high healthpool champs getting just a bit of haven or simple healthcards that means she can combo pounce against them after 3s which is a ttk of 3.5s. But with her other talents its literally a ttk of 2.5s every time and will rarely go beyond 3s or whatsover but u get what i mean so theres a big difference. Its easy to get elims but that doesnt make it viable.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    flankers are weakest class and here i destroy tanks and backstab players just by using flankers.