Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Flankers are the weakest class in the game, buff them!

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    That's just blatantly untrue. Almost every flanker is viable, at least. I've personally seen Maeve, Androxus, Evie and Zhin in the PPL and I think there was a Buck, Skye, Koga and Talus in there somewhere along the line. And of course Mutu brought out Moji. Lex was banned due to a bug which has now been fixed so he might show up. So that's all of them accounted for.

Certainly in ranked I've seen all of them at one point or another. Flanks are generally considered, as a class, to be overpowered if anything, from what I've seen.
    In esports almost everytime tanks are banned (khan, makoa, torvald) and first picked, then its damager's turn: the first team that gets 2 damagers forces enemy team to don't pick flank because they're actually bad and they can't deal against 2 damagers.
    But if a team gets only 1 damager the enemy team can pick viable flankers like evie and zhin.
    That's why a flanker should always be last pick!

And no.. flankers are not OP, some of them are annoying tank melters (skye and moji) and the others are not that great (lex, buck, talus , koga and meave), in fact they are usually low tier in tierlists.
    The only flankers available are evie, zhin and maybe andro

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    flanks aren't picked much in ppl
    lex is unusable as a flank, as a damage why not but not a flank, same for moji and skye
    buck is weak atm
    andro and evie are among the hardest champs to play (nah don't tell andro require no skill, that's not true at all)
    yes evie is viable but difficult to play, andro can be viable if the player is truly good, zhin is viable depending the situation
    talus and maeve are balanced rn

but usually damage do better than flanks

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    It seems to me you're all comparing flankers among them and against DDs. It's OBVIOUS that a DD has much more dmg than a flank. The flank has more mobility, self-heal, shield, etc.
    The point at this moment is that flankers (except maybe Buck, in need of a decent buff, not the +1 ammo; and Evie, who is balanced as she is) are in a super good spot. You should compare flankers with tanks and supports. Seeing a flank surviving an ulting Makoa (not by escaping, but by shooting at half a meter from Makoa) should NEVER happen.

We just need to go back to the situation before the Big Mobility Nerf™, but we all know it would never happen, because that would make the game unplayable on console. And we all know HiRez seems to prefer console than PC.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Evie is balanced my ass. She got overnerfed unjustly many times. Her sustain, mobility and damage nerfed to the ground. And none of her bugs has fixed yet. She has two underpowered talents, a very weak ulti, low damage, lowest HP, no damage combo and a death trap skill which helps enemies more than it helps Evie. Very balanced yeah.

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Evie is balanced my ass. She got overnerfed unjustly many times. Her sustain, mobility and damage nerfed to the ground. And none of her bugs has fixed yet. She has two underpowered talents, a very weak ulti, low damage, lowest HP, no damage combo and a death trap skill which helps enemies more than it helps Evie. Very balanced yeah.
    Over the Moon and Snow Globe are actually very good, they just get overshadowed by Wormhole. She has a decent ultimate, which basically guarantees at least one kill. No burst? Good, no champions should have lots of burst. She also does 850 damage a shot, which is pretty good, and has about a 850 or more DPS? I don’t know her fire rate off the top of my head, but it’s actually good, especially with her mobility. Ice Block’s delay is bad, but you shouldn’t need to use it often. If anything, she’s overpowered.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    If we are talking about buffing flanks in mobility then they should be nerfed in their respective annoying areas like zhin gets his billow duration back but nerf his hit box may be?.
    Skye debilitate change to 3 uncontrollable charges that fire every 0.7 sec+a mobility talent?
    buck gets his good double jump back but make it unusable with the bounce house talent in current state?
    evie is balanced
    andro revolver revert is the only thing we need
    Lex no autoaim,Old weapon
    talus is in good spot,he's a weirdly created flank with moji
    moji nerf the damn damage and some one come up with a better skill rework
    I play Only Skill champs even if I Suck

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    It seems to me you're all comparing flankers among them and against DDs. It's OBVIOUS that a DD has much more dmg than a flank. The flank has more mobility, self-heal, shield, etc.
    The point at this moment is that flankers (except maybe Buck, in need of a decent buff, not the +1 ammo; and Evie, who is balanced as she is) are in a super good spot. You should compare flankers with tanks and supports. Seeing a flank surviving an ulting Makoa (not by escaping, but by shooting at half a meter from Makoa) should NEVER happen.

We just need to go back to the situation before the Big Mobility Nerf™, but we all know it would never happen, because that would make the game unplayable on console. And we all know HiRez seems to prefer console than PC.
    Is not console that hires /evil mojo that they prefer it is pros an esports the balance is geared to make faster and more engaging to see games in detriment of the average players

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I would like to remind you that the ONLY TIER in which flankers are not OP it's exactly pro scene. So I tend to disagree.
    Still, further buff to this already low risk/high result class would mean breaking the game at all the tiers except pro.
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post

The difference between a damage dealer and a flanker is their range, their mobility, their sustain and their HP.
    Flankers and damagers have both op burst but flankers have to get close to an enemy to deal full damage (example buck shotgun, andro pistol , lex magnums).
    The problem is that their mobility is UP so they can't do their job well... buck leap has way too much cooldown, lex slide is kinda bad.
    Instead hirez gave them more range but still no mobility buff turning them in dmg dealers with slightly better mobility and sustain.
    Look at koga, claws deals a lot of damage and their range his huge! He got a mobility nerf and now he is trash...

Tbh I think that support's mobility and hp is weak so flankers can kill them easly (I see a lot of people complaining about supports that are even more UP than flankers).

And yes, its true: flankers shouldnt be able to melt an ulting makoa in 1 sec.

Level
    Achievements:
    If I remember correctly, Skye poison and Maeve don't have ANY dmg fall off...
    You're missing a point, here. Since they have the escape and shield and self heals to survive, they should almost stop dealing dmg at the distance where other classes have dmg fall off, to make that balanced. No more sniping flankers.
    Your skill is to shoot and escape before I can fight back. If you, flanker with more dmg and mobility, can also shoot me at high distance, then what?
    Stop comparing them with DDs. I'm a support. I have the lowest mobility, so 9 out of 10 I can't escape. I have lowest dps. My range should be greater than yours, for the simple fact that your skill is to run away before being killed. Your skill is to understand the right moment to close in. Shoot with poor dmg BECAUSE YOU'RE A FINISHER, NOT A DD, and then run away.
    That's what flankers were meant to be and the game was great at that time.

PS: Koga has great mobility. It's called RMB and space bar.
    I've finally found it!

#AggressiveSupports