Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times have any of you reported someone?

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I think I've had to perma AFK for two casual matches - I forget why.

I had to take a phone call during the second half of a ranked match - I HAD to take it. I was Khan. When I finally left the spawn (about 45 seconds in), I fell off the mount (oops) and then saw Terminus was still waiting for me.... I can only imagine what he was thinking. I was slaughtering that match (over 30 kill streak) so no one complained when I explained what happened. I'm sure if I had sucked or lost the response would have been different.

Anyway, in general I agree - If you don't have the at least 20 minutes of uninterruptible time don't play siege.

This is the primary reason I don't play ranked that often. Still there are unforeseen circumstances that can come up.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 156
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    -hhmm- shame one me! I write at least 25 reports per day!

In many of them I complain to have been teamed up with, or against, absolute n00bs and tr0lls, so - the quality of the match was subzero. And - I write complete reports - in these reports I ask for: not to be teamed up with, or against, that player in any of the upcoming matches in the future; or - I would like to demote them for an additional 24 months in practice-range only; etc, etc ...
    And Yes, in my opinion the quality of the casual-players has been dropping since a long time, that is why I demand a separation of the players by their skills in different leagues/levels. This will also improof the MM by my opinion significantly!
    -~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~-
    I do not want any new skins; I want team mates with skills!
    Not gonna waste my talents anymore on improving the game of Paladins!

-~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~-

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Siphili View Post
    -hhmm- shame one me! I write at least 25 reports per day!

In many of them I complain to have been teamed up with, or against, absolute n00bs and tr0lls, so - the quality of the match was subzero. And - I write complete reports - in these reports I ask for: not to be teamed up with, or against, that player in any of the upcoming matches in the future; or - I would like to demote them for an additional 24 months in practice-range only; etc, etc ...
    And Yes, in my opinion the quality of the casual-players has been dropping since a long time, that is why I demand a separation of the players by their skills in different leagues/levels. This will also improof the MM by my opinion significantly!
    By the sounds of it you're wasting an awful lot of your time and the time of the people who have to read those reports. Sounds like most aren't even legit reports.

There aren't enough players to separate people by skill like you're suggesting; it's why the MM is where it's at. If they did what you're suggesting it could very well kill the game.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 156
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    By the sounds of it you're wasting an awful lot of your time and the time of the people who have to read those reports. Sounds like most aren't even legit reports.

There aren't enough players to separate people by skill like you're suggesting; it's why the MM is where it's at. If they did what you're suggesting it could very well kill the game.
    In my opinion "this" (the non-separation of players by skills) has already killed the game.
    I can start a sport, for example basket ball - will I be a pro or a Harlem Globetrotter from the start ...? No! - Why not? I should show to be worthy to be in the top. (period)

But in Paladins - we are all thrown into one pool!
    And - as stated many times - I will not be in the top league; I also do not bother, but - I would like to play with and against players with equil skills. So I also would make some "real" friends in this game...

Why should it not be legit to complain about the play-style of some jolly team mates (quasi - the enjoyment of many of the matches I play)? - Give us a blocklist (I assume this list will grow faster than my friendlist) so I can avoid to play with people, who not only s4ck in the game, but - are not even trying to to keep to their role (Casual: snipping-tanks, objective-capturing-and-payload-pushing-flanker (who also constantly beg for healing), low-tier-Jenos-players-with max-ULT-to-only-get-Quadras-or-Pentas, etc.) myself!

And NO - they (the game-masters) do not read my reports at all, or - they (the developers) do not read the threads in this forum at all! I am only wasting my own and your time ... -gosh- and now let my cry a river of tears and consider to stop this madness of unpleasurement by looking for a new game.
    I do not want any new skins; I want team mates with skills!
    Not gonna waste my talents anymore on improving the game of Paladins!

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Many, almost every single match i have, i have to report someone. Players go AFK/behaves toxic or feed (happening mostly in ranked lol). Seems nothing is done to them even obviously everyone is reporting them :S

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Tanks that don't get on point, people AFK'ing, players insulting me despite doing it well sometimes, healers that don't heal almost anything (One match I got very angry on my team's Pip who was the only healer and he said that he was flank and he did only about 100 healing, trollpicks like when you need a second tank and the last pick picks damage or flank for no reason(I normally forgive the people that maybe didn't look when there's already a damage or a flank picked, it happens to me too and the players that don't pick tank because they completely can't them to spare the reports), supports that go damage(It happens a lot in casuals like grohk with maelstrom, furia with exterminate, jenos with binary star, pip with catalyst and etc...

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroidexAdam View Post
    supports that go damage(It happens a lot in casuals like grohk with maelstrom, furia with exterminate, jenos with binary star, pip with catalyst and etc...
    What's the problem with this? Supports have different ways of being played in order to support the team, they don't always have to go full healing. If those talents exist, why shouldn't they be used?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    ... supports that go damage(It happens a lot in casuals like grohk with maelstrom, furia with exterminate, jenos with binary star, pip with catalyst and etc...
    That is one of the types of report that probably keeps Support/Moderation busy. They have to investigate, not only actual issues, but also the reports submitted by sore losers and people who do not understsnd how this game is played. Hopefully, continuous false reporting is punishable with warnings, suspensions and eventual permabans.
    Last edited by Conrad_Max; 05-05-2019 at 11:26 AM.
    The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

I play Paladins: Champions of the Realm on my hardwired and mic'd PlayStation 4.

We are the "balance".

Paladins Strike ID - ConradMax.

Realm Royale

"Thank you, Support!"

Support Ticket: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    Still there are unforeseen circumstances that can come up.
    I can’t know the life of whoever on the face of Earth. But HiRez can. I will still report. If they then discover you (random you) go afk for 10 min in the middle of one game every 3, then they will ban you for a week and you’ll learn you should evaluate better your scheduling before pressing “queue”.

supports that go damage
    Do you realize if dmg talents exist is for a reason? Which is the sense of reporting someone for choosing a legit game option?

Especially when my Ying with dmg talent has the most dmg among all the 10 players.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I can’t know the life of whoever on the face of Earth. But HiRez can. I will still report. If they then discover you (random you) go afk for 10 min in the middle of one game every 3, then they will ban you for a week and you’ll learn you should evaluate better your scheduling before pressing “queue”.
    No arguing a pattern quitter deserves punishment. I suppose the only way to expose them is to report them.