Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please fix map rotation

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered

Please fix map rotation

Map rotation is absolutely broken,im keep getting this two new maps over and over (Shattered desert,Warder's gate) meanwhile i never see other maps like icy meins,frog isle,timber mill i have played about 30-40 games (ranked diamond+ if its matter) this past two weeks and havent seen frog isle or timber mill yet ,wtf?

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    that is normal, not a bug, all maps don't have the same drop rate
    the 2 new maps have higher drop rate while timber mill have the lowest, frog and the ice maps have less than 50% I think
    I can ask someone to send you the chart maybe

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    english by google traductor:

I share the same thought for several months.
    this error of repeating maps is very annoying, made me want to close the game and leave the bot playing in several games, I just did not do it because the bots only disrupts the game.

a suggestion to the development team: place an option where you can lock certain maps to not appear in your starting queue.
    and another so that you can determine which map you want to play.

add a rotation that checks which map you played and changes to the next, never letting you repeat the same map while all other maps are not played.

I always wanted to make a topic talking about this map error because it is very inconvenient to try to play and keep repeating the same map several times and never go on that map that you hope to play.

Offtopic, if it is possible to add in the game menu an option to show only the default skins and voices to remove the huge bugs that occur with the skins, among the bugs: loss of fps, functions that are activated with delay, game with lag that does not is pinging but yes of bugs of skins and voice, I believe that if this option is added it can solve a bit the bugs that happens during the game and can help a lot who has a more basic computer.

offtopic2: allow you to log in to the forum for a longer period, without having to do that login again, the forum can be more accessed if you improve that part.

#######

em portugues:

compartilho do mesmo pensamento a varios meses.
    este erro de ficar repetindo mapas é muito chato, me fez ter vontade de fechar o jogo e deixar o bot jogando em diversas partidas, só não fiz isso porque os bots só atrapalha a partida.

uma sugestão a equipe de desenvolvimento: coloque uma opçao onde você possa bloquear determinados mapas para não aparecer na sua fila de partida.
    e outro para que você possa determinar qual mapa você quer jogar.

adicionar uma rotação que verifique qual foi o mapa que jogou e alterar para o proximo, nunca deixando repetir o mesmo mapa enquanto todos os outros mapas não forem jogados.

eu sempre quis fazer um topico falando desse erro dos mapas porque é muito incoveniente você tentar jogar e ficar repetindo o mesmo mapa varias vezes e nunca ir em naquele mapa que você espera jogar.

Offtopic, se possivel adicionar no menu do jogo uma opção para mostrar apenas as skins e vozes padrões para remover os imensos bugs que ocorre com as skins, entre os bugs: perda de fps, funções que se ativa com demora, jogo com lag que não é de ping e sim de bugs de skins e voice, acredito que se essa opção for adicionada pode solucionar um pouco os bugs que acontece durante o jogo e pode ajudar muito quem tem um computador mais basico.

offtopic2: permitir que fique logado no forum por um periodo maior, sem precisar fazer aquele passo de login novamente, o forum pode ser mais acessado se melhorar essa parte.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    the 2 new maps have higher drop rate while timber mill have the lowest, frog and the ice maps have less than 50% I think

This is false,i havent seen frog isle this past two weeks,played about 30-40 games as i said

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I share the same thought for several months.
    this error of repeating maps is very annoying, made me want to close the game and leave the bot playing in several games, I just did not do it because the bots only disrupts the game.

a suggestion to the development team: place an option where you can lock certain maps to not appear in your starting queue.
    and another so that you can determine which map you want to play.

add a rotation that checks which map you played and changes to the next, never letting you repeat the same map while all other maps are not played.

I always wanted to make a topic talking about this map error because it is very inconvenient to try to play and keep repeating the same map several times and never go on that map that you hope to play.
    this would be like an exploit, if one main a champion who is strong in a certain map they could basically decide to play more in this map, for exemple, nah really it's not a good idea (plus you could theoritically avoid a player you know favor playing in a certain map

This is false,i havent seen frog isle this past two weeks,played about 30-40 games as i said
    yes it can happen, for exemple I haven't played on timber mill for lots of games (maybe 60) it's not a bug, it's rng, so the lower the drop rate is the less chance you get to play in said map, 30% drop rate considering the number of maps and that most maps drop rates are above can result in a map not playing for many games

Level
    Achievements:
    this would be like an exploit, if one main a champion who is strong in a certain map they could basically decide to play more in this map, for exemple, nah really it's not a good idea (plus you could theoritically avoid a player you know favor playing in a certain map
    It would be very nice if you could avoid atleast 1 or 2 maps,i would be so happy if i could avoid shattered desert it is really the worst map ever made and i keep getting it every 2 game , alot people hate it

Level
    Achievements:
    shattered desert is kinda hated map and it'll probably i guess end up with the same drop rate as timber mill
    they should remove the fire so some champ could use bit of verticality to improve it, and maybe remove all the part with the slowing sand as it is kinda useless and weird

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Sometimes I get the same map 3 or 4 times in a row. If it's one I happen to dislike that's really annoying.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker View Post
    Sometimes I get the same map 3 or 4 times in a row. If it's one I happen to dislike that's really annoying.
    yeah it can be but this happens, I remember the time i got timber mill 3 times in a row, so annoying
    but it's working properly, not a bug at all it was always like this

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Please do, I would love to see the chart.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!