Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jenos Current State

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    hum yeah pip and grohk have way higher dps (even higher than some dmg)
    i don't play dmg furia much so i can't really compare
    i like dmg talents cause you can defend yourself when your team sucks
    of course at higher level it wouldn't work (i still believe ying and seris would) furia could work as second support with cherish or exterminate
    i find jenos is a bad champ anyway ^^'
    reporting cause one plays bad or pick something inapropriate can be okay i guess but like people who report you even if you have really good stats and did your job but they still report cause of your pick...

also when you pick damage ying and you say it many times, then they wont pick support...what are you supposed to do? i can't play LE i suck at it for exemple, then so what?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I hate to but in. But Furia as a healer stacking full rage turns her weapon into a auto shotgun that eats frontlines in just a couple seconds. Couple that with daft hands instant reload you sound like a infinit bullet vivian with a escape and auto target hit skill or a stun and gun ifits on cool down. Pip / grohk / jenos dont have that sort of advantage in thier kits. And lets not forget seris's easy escape full team healing thats strong enough to ingore cauterize (at least it feels that way) and hits that stack and blow up if you run away.Or her invulnerable escape thats not sern by illuminate.

Jenos has very low healing abillity. His escape is a joke. Lifted target can shoot him to death to get out early. His damage buff does not really turn the tide of things unless its put on strix kinessa and new atlas turning long ranged hits from 2000-ish to 2300-ish altlas 1500-ish to 1650-ish charged shot. Because faster shot characters low damage does not show as well when 1 hit kills come noto play.

Now for his self offence with his weapon. Jenos is amazing at short mid and long range. The fact he can set and forget his heal alows him to be extreamly offencive and he can easly move around many of the slower characters and flank teams while still healing threw walls. But his non reliable escape hinders that. His ult how ever. I feel is bs. It hits threw walls and at a much larger splash zone then its animation shows. And jeeze does it suck when when your teams all on point then you see the the outline of his skill and you thought you dashed out. But you are dead with 3 other people and your frontline has 15% hp left.

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Not all movement abilities work against it, Pip's for example doesn't and not all champs have one, like Torv or Skye
    Skye can sometimes by activating Hidden.

her invulnerable escape thats not sern by illuminate.
    Illuminate does counter Seris’s Shadow Travel ability.

Anyways, to summarize this thread, Jenos had meh damage, meh healing, and a bad escape, with no reason to pick him competitively, besides maybe Luminary.

So, how do we buff Jenos?
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    So, I was on vacations. And I got a message on my discord. “You shall come and see: apparently, Jenos has OP dmg!!!” My answer was on the line of “no, I can’t believe someone could say that seriously”
    And yet…
    [Yes, guys, even when on vacations, I have my little sprites that keep me up to date with the idiocy written around, so, be prepared!]

Jenos insane dmg? In which game? In which patch? Maybe at his release… It’s been almost 2 years since that time.
    Please!!!
    Jenos is not a healer, as there’s no in this game. He is a SUPPORT. For the millionth time, a support is not your personal pocket-healer, where you get tons of kills (due to him), but you think it’s merely your skill (and not the one of the guy keeping you alive). Jenos is picked for his utilities. Bonus dmg, most of all, that can’t be countered by Cauterize (at the contrary of heals) and CC. You can’t imagine how many capture/pushes I won by void-gripping at the right moment.

Jenos dmg is RIDICULOUS. A flank in front of me has a line of HP, while I am full life and even if I get head-shoots, I need to spam shoots for 5 sec, while the flank needs just 1 shoot to kill me. Is this balance? No, it isn’t. His basic dmg has been nerfed, his Binary Star has been nerfed, I think, 3 or 4 times. He got EVERYTHING on his kit nerfed, to force the healing-bot play style.
    Mobility? F nerfed so many times, that I must buy Nimble at 2 to be able to survive ulti-ing Makoa.
    Luminary saw the bonus dmg to Jenos REMOVED. That’s so damn silly, he wasn’t killing a fly in any case, if focusing on healing.

My suggestion for you is to start to actually PLAY Jenos. And good luck in staying alive while doing your job.
    If you die to a Jenos, you probably deserved that, considering he’s so weak on the aggressive part.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzyrks View Post
    Illuminate does counter Seris’s Shadow Travel ability.
    I personally never have seen this and i run illuminate often due to the amount of skyes and strix users. I even took it to heart and purposly attempted to hunt her while having it active and till unable to see an effect. Could this in its self be an error on my end dispite it still seeing Skye and Strix? Would like more info on correcting it if it is.

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyTheWitchking View Post
    I personally never have seen this and i run illuminate often due to the amount of skyes and strix users. I even took it to heart and purposly attempted to hunt her while having it active and till unable to see an effect. Could this in its self be an error on my end dispite it still seeing Skye and Strix? Would like more info on correcting it if it is.
    As far as I know Illuminate is supposed to work on Shadow Travel. Whether it does or not I couldn't say but the next patch will probably fix it if it isn't working right. It's supposed to make all stealth work the same.

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyTheWitchking View Post
    I don’t know what the issue is, if I have Illuminate, then I can always see Seris in her Shadow Travel.

As far as I know Illuminate is supposed to work on Shadow Travel. Whether it does or not I couldn't say but the next patch will probably fix it if it isn't working right. It's supposed to make all stealth work the same.
    It might fix it, I guess we’ll just have to wait.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!