Thread: How often do they do crystals sales?

Beta Player Baronet ShadowKirby87's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

How often do they do crystals sales?

It has been awhile since the last one which I can't even remember which month that was. I would like to buy more crystals since I'm about to run out, but not at full price the 8000 crystals that is.

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    It's not regular at all. The last one was months and months ago, no idea when it will happen again. I would think they're due but who knows with Hirez/EM. :P

Level
    Achievements:
    Yeah I hope soon there will be a sale, I'm low on crystals right now.

Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I honestly think the crystals are too high normally. If the price was lower, the sales would make up for it. I certainly hope to catch a good sale myself.

Level
    Achievements:
    I agree that $100 is way too high for 8000 crystals and since they're popping out battle passes and events, there should be a sale at least every 2 to 3 months. And now that barik finally getting a skin, I don't have enough crystals for the next battle pass. Here hoping there is crystals sale this month.

Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    I think crystal prices aren't bad at all. Especially since you get 50 free every week. And the crystals are on bonus still if you look. As in, you get x amount more. Once you hit the $99 one it's like double, you get a whole 4000 extra. Can't complain about that. It's a free game, they'd go bankrupt if they had a sale every two or three months :L
    I'm a Ying main

On a quest to collect all Ying skins. Missing:
    -Quicksilver

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by missy20201 View Post
    I think crystal prices aren't bad at all. Especially since you get 50 free every week. And the crystals are on bonus still if you look. As in, you get x amount more. Once you hit the $99 one it's like double, you get a whole 4000 extra. Can't complain about that. It's a free game, they'd go bankrupt if they had a sale every two or three months :L
    That's not bonus, they just changed how they show them a while back. Those prices have not changed for at least 2 years (the time I've been playing).

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    And i am sitting on >2k crystals and dont know what to do with them since greedy HIGH Rez decided to change the deal of the day to 8 bucks instead of crystals.

Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    That's not bonus, they just changed how they show them a while back. Those prices have not changed for at least 2 years (the time I've been playing).
    Prices aside, did the number of crystals change at all? As in the like $15 for 800 but it claims it's 400 bonus, did that used to just be 400 crystals? Short version, are the bonus actually bonus. 'Cause if they are, it's practically the same as having a sale (getting the same amount for less money vs getting more for the same amount of money -- you'd just buy a smaller bundle, whatever). And were they "bonus" when the last sale, like a year ago, occurred?
    I'm a Ying main

On a quest to collect all Ying skins. Missing:
    -Quicksilver

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by missy20201 View Post
    Prices aside, did the number of crystals change at all? As in the like $15 for 800 but it claims it's 400 bonus, did that used to just be 400 crystals? Short version, are the bonus actually bonus. 'Cause if they are, it's practically the same as having a sale (getting the same amount for less money vs getting more for the same amount of money -- you'd just buy a smaller bundle, whatever). And were they "bonus" when the last sale, like a year ago, occurred?
    The total amount of the crystals plus bonus is what it's always been. They just broke out the "bonus" amount to make it look like more of a deal. The actual number of crystals per dollar has not changed.