Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Cynthia, The Dimensional Traveler

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    mmmh, I was more thinking she was an apprentice before getting the orb, and that the accident is what made her quit maybe
    I don't think it's good she was bullied nor is vengeful, was thinking she was an apprentice since she's a little child, then an accident, then she quit, then war begin
    something like that

it's a shame no one else is helping x)

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    With the forum in it's current state (stupid SSL login message) it's understandable that there isn't much input.

Cynthia, an only child, became an apprentice (WHY?) in the capital before the magistrate split up with the paladins. Due to an accident during Atlas' weapon testing she ended up with an orb that exists across multiple dimensions that only she is able to control. Cynthia discovered that the orb causes destruction to any living thing that it passes through. She also learned that the orb allows her to travel from a dimension to another. After some time as being an apprentice she found that the capital's ideology didn't align with her own. Now, when necessary, she fights alone against the magistrate and the paladins.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    okay this seems pretty good
    and abut this why, simply cause her parents put her here maybe?

should we post it on reddit?
    the post has over 1000 views tho

i'll start making cards ideas

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered 250 Experience Points

Lightbulb

A BK like champion with a boomerang like weapon is a good idea. The idea leaving the orb in the air for so long is like throwing Imani dragons. You are going to get killed some time. Instead you throwing a drone-orb, maybe a medium ranged straight throw with a a little of a faster projectile speed as BK's bombs is the right idea?
    And the RMB can be used for retreating it. 500 might be a lot of damage then...
    A Seris like flat-ish disc orb that has a slow fire rate. Or maybe a fast fire rate! Why not decrease the damage going to 300, and you're able to throw maybe for orbs before returning them at the same time. A slower projectile speed would make sense then. And retracting a your orbs slows them in the air for a little moment before going back.
    I hope you understood everything .

maybe I went a little bit too far...
    Last edited by broccolitim; 06-06-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    should we post it on reddit?
    It's up to you.

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Ooh, i like the idea of being able to change the direction of your lmb with your crosshair.
    Bring Parts And Pieces Back!

Favorite Skins

Koga:Prototype.

Maeve: Merrymaker, Raeve, Street style, Alley cat.

Strix: Bad Mother Clucker.

Moji: Dragon Born.

Main Champions: Maeve

Healers: Ying and Io.

Damage:Lian

Frontline:...

Flanks: Maeve

Jingle Bells, Barik smells, Willo laid an egg. Ze Magistrate ain't so great, and ze Paladins save ze day.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by broccolitim View Post
    A BK like champion with a boomerang like weapon is a good idea. The idea leaving the orb in the air for so long is like throwing Imani dragons. You are going to get killed some time. Instead you throwing a drone-orb, maybe a medium ranged straight throw with a a little of a faster projectile speed as BK's bombs is the right idea?
    And the RMB can be used for retreating it. 500 might be a lot of damage then...
    A Seris like flat-ish disc orb that has a slow fire rate. Or maybe a fast fire rate! Why not decrease the damage going to 300, and you're able to throw maybe for orbs before returning them at the same time. A slower projectile speed would make sense then. And retracting a your orbs slows them in the air for a little moment before going back.
    I hope you understood everything .

maybe I went a little bit too far...
    yes I understood everything
    when I created the concept I thought about doing something like that, but I wanted something fast paced, also, having multiple orbs up in the air around the map would be difficult to do, there would be places you wouldn't see much for exemple, also the gameplay would be more like a dredge, zoning, I wanted something that could be played aggressive
    then the orb isn't meant to stay somewhere in the map for very long, it's your only weapon so if you don't have it and for exemple a flank attacks you, you'll probably die

the damage seems fine if you compare it to other damage champ, just at very close range the dps would be a bit much but it's dangerous to be close to someone and if the dude moves then you'll miss the rmb so the dps isn't that much
    And it's not like imani's dragon, cause you can still move while you shoot or while the orb is far away, it's more like a seris' orb but tinier faster and you can influence it's direction

Anyway I won't change the base kit mechanics, the numbers might change if something is too op or up, but not the mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOoker
    it's up to you.
    I never go on reddit xD

Quote Originally Posted by Grinsleeper
    Ooh, i like the idea of being able to change the direction of your lmb with your crosshair.
    Glad you like it then

good to have some feedbacks

Level
    Achievements:
    I have a few comments on reddit but that's it. I can't say I would want to be responsible for keeping two boards synced up. Just leave it here. If someone wants to contribute they can figure out how to login here: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ver-the-forums

Level
    Achievements:
    and i'm back, gonna update it, and make cards

Level
    Achievements:
    Updated to add cards
    will improve post by adding colors and such soon
    please tell me if some cards sounds OP or UP (or if anything sounds OP in her kit)

still missing cards name and artworks, help would be appreciated, especially for artworks