Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kinessa, The Underloved

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    The champion with higher playerbase gets skins,its so simple as that!!!

they have actually confirmed that as to why it took so long for skye , moji and willo to be balanced,
    if the info i found online is true.

resulting in a vicious cycle where the champ is garbage, therefore unpopular, therefore ignored for even bloody longer!

"But after talking with jayflare EM thinks that "kinessa is pretty much balanced where they need her to be" evil mojo said."

when was such BS uttered?!

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Nessa is pretty good right now. The mines can do allot if you make a load out around them. If not they are just good for dismounting and you can throw them across the map to dismount people with no effort. The do small amount of damage but just knowing where someone is coming from is enough to make an easy kill.

20 damage every 0.2 seconds 100 damage a second for a item you can throw all over the place and you have two of them.

You do have to be pretty sneaky and move around allot to stay alive.

Generator x 5 = 6.1 seconds off 10 second cool down
    Well Stocked x 3 = 9 ammo
    Octoppressor x 2 = 3 enemies hit
    Amplitude x 4 = 80 percent range

Shoot 3 charged shoots mine repeat never reload
    Try it out and see how annoyed they get.
    Mine ever 4 seconds they just stop shooting them as they cant turn around every 4 seconds to find it.

Its pretty fun as well not reloading
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    @shadowpuppy Before making another comment i wanna ask you a question"How many Pro's out there You think are actually running mine build kinessa in RANKED AND PPL?
    I play Only Skill champs even if I Suck

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpuppy View Post
    Nessa is pretty good right now. The mines can do allot if you make a load out around them. If not they are just good for dismounting and you can throw them across the map to dismount people with no effort. The do small amount of damage but just knowing where someone is coming from is enough to make an easy kill.

20 damage every 0.2 seconds 100 damage a second for a item you can throw all over the place and you have two of them.

You do have to be pretty sneaky and move around allot to stay alive.

Generator x 5 = 6.1 seconds off 10 second cool down
    Well Stocked x 3 = 9 ammo
    Octoppressor x 2 = 3 enemies hit
    Amplitude x 4 = 80 percent range

Shoot 3 charged shoots mine repeat never reload
    Try it out and see how annoyed they get.
    Mine ever 4 seconds they just stop shooting them as they cant turn around every 4 seconds to find it.

Its pretty fun as well not reloading
    this isn't usable anymore, if at least they made the tp decent without talent...

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    That means nothing. Is the mine build the best build for kinessa? No its not.
    Does it have to be pro picked to be viable?
    Not unless your playing pros.

She has strong main fire and excellent mobility and an ult that is really good so her last skill is weak by default.

Mine build with instant teleport is both fun and rewarding to play. I am not a sniper main so i am just having fun.

Snipers are simply hard to play. They are not weak but rather the people playing them.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    I dont disagree the mine build is full of fun but i dont see any rewarding factor in it. comparatively other talents are most rewarding.
    This thread is about kinessa viability-personally i dont see she is the dead champ-The facts are..
    1)Other dd,front,sup champions are comparatively more rewarding than kinessa even if the skill of the player playing them is extremely high that the enemy.So what if both of them are of the same skill lvl? who will win the fight?.I am talking about a 1v1 since comps usage in this game is abysmal.So it forces most sniper plays to be always a 1v1.

If the skill to reward ratio is even for all champs,then this wont be a problem but the skill difficulty must be hard to seperate high skill champs from easy ones.

Eg;Playing zhin requires some skill dont regret,but its not comparatively equal to evie or kinessa, zhin has billow,dash,ult and huge hitboxes. kinessa has teleport but most times zhin will win the fight if the skill lvl are equal.But on the other hand cassie vs zhin or and andro vs zhin , a tank vs zhin they have chances of survival.

Evil Mojo balances based on playerbase! player base will only increase if the champion is rewarding to the skill they put in.if it declines that means kinessa wont be coming under balance meetings and no buffs ill be made to make her skill=reward.still reducing her playerbase.Its a LOOP.

2)I see widowmaker perfectly balanced in my pov.Her poison mines does something atleast a debuff when compared to kinessa mines ticks.Her zoom fov is well good eventhough overwatch maps are bigenough and paladins maps are small.
    widowmaker has viable carbine,a melee and also a good movement ability.

3)The Fov increase doesn't increased the kinessa skill requirement.it simply reduced it a lot.Before kinessa could flank with old zoom and the playstyle was so satisfying and felt rewarded.Now it more of a camp playstyle.
    NERFING A CHAMPION BY CHANGING THEIR FOV IS BAD.How andro feels now in PTS?
    The dash delay?Its the same what happened to kinessa. Years of Muscle memory needs to be changed for a single game?

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMFROSTIEE View Post
    I dont disagree the mine build is full of fun but i dont see any rewarding factor in it. comparatively other talents are most rewarding.
    This thread is about kinessa viability-personally i dont see she is the dead champ-The facts are..
    1)Other dd,front,sup champions are comparatively more rewarding than kinessa even if the skill of the player playing them is extremely high that the enemy.So what if both of them are of the same skill lvl? who will win the fight?.I am talking about a 1v1 since comps usage in this game is abysmal.So it forces most sniper plays to be always a 1v1.

If the skill to reward ratio is even for all champs,then this wont be a problem but the skill difficulty must be hard to seperate high skill champs from easy ones.

Eg;Playing zhin requires some skill dont regret,but its not comparatively equal to evie or kinessa, zhin has billow,dash,ult and huge hitboxes. kinessa has teleport but most times zhin will win the fight if the skill lvl are equal.But on the other hand cassie vs zhin or and andro vs zhin , a tank vs zhin they have chances of survival.

Evil Mojo balances based on playerbase! player base will only increase if the champion is rewarding to the skill they put in.if it declines that means kinessa wont be coming under balance meetings and no buffs ill be made to make her skill=reward.still reducing her playerbase.Its a LOOP.

2)I see widowmaker perfectly balanced in my pov.Her poison mines does something atleast a debuff when compared to kinessa mines ticks.Her zoom fov is well good eventhough overwatch maps are bigenough and paladins maps are small.
    widowmaker has viable carbine,a melee and also a good movement ability.

3)The Fov increase doesn't increased the kinessa skill requirement.it simply reduced it a lot.Before kinessa could flank with old zoom and the playstyle was so satisfying and felt rewarded.Now it more of a camp playstyle.
    NERFING A CHAMPION BY CHANGING THEIR FOV IS BAD.How andro feels now in PTS?
    The dash delay?Its the same what happened to kinessa. Years of Muscle memory needs to be changed for a single game?
    don't talk about widowmaker please, she has the ability to OS almost any hero and she's not good but broken and that's why you like it
    kinessa require lots of skill yes, she can actually do a lot right now, and they simply need to change steady aim for the previous mine talent and unerf her zoom fov, like anyone asked

also andro isn't a change, rather a bug, sometimes the dashes are normal, and sometimes there is a delay, probably a bug

also kinessa is currently better than strix...

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    don't talk about widowmaker please, she has the ability to OS almost any hero and she's not good but broken and that's why you like it
    kinessa require lots of skill yes, she can actually do a lot right now, and they simply need to change steady aim for the previous mine talent and unerf her zoom fov, like anyone asked

also andro isn't a change, rather a bug, sometimes the dashes are normal, and sometimes there is a delay, probably a bug

also kinessa is currently better than strix...
    Considering overwatch TTK and the GOATS META thats currently happening she's fine in every way,OS is what snipers are good at! almost every game has sniper one shot mechanic and i love paladins since they dont want it.
    I am talking about the skill to reward ratio here,Not only on viability. Pls Read carefully.

About strix he lacks Only mobility, have you all forgot about the Unauthorised+quickscope combo(1200or 1800+1200=~3000???? its up like for every 6 sec.That think makes me unflankable with strix unless 2 or 3 of em are pushing me at same time. kinessa has reposition but that thing is only for a low skill sniper who are unaware of surroundings. kinessa is comparatively not better than strix.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMFROSTIEE View Post
    Considering overwatch TTK and the GOATS META thats currently happening she's fine in every way,OS is what snipers are good at! almost every game has sniper one shot mechanic and i love paladins since they dont want it.
    I am talking about the skill to reward ratio here,Not only on viability. Pls Read carefully.

About strix he lacks Only mobility, have you all forgot about the Unauthorised+quickscope combo(1200or 1800+1200=~3000???? its up like for every 6 sec.That think makes me unflankable with strix unless 2 or 3 of em are pushing me at same time. kinessa has reposition but that thing is only for a low skill sniper who are unaware of surroundings. kinessa is comparatively not better than strix.
    cause you probably play at a level where tanks are stupid and people try to flank alone like idiots

in the top 5% of players, kinessa has a way higher winrate than strix, for a reason, mobility, almost any good player will prefer nessa over strix, also maybe strix can 1v1 most flanks, but kinessa can also run away from tanks and other

and you probably have no idea how to play nessa and you underestimate reposition
    not to mention that nessa makes better use of highgrounds, which gives better position compared to strix

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post

and you probably have no idea how to play nessa
    i have nearly 800 hrs of paladins sniper experience, from a total of 2500 hrs on all my smurf accounts.
    cause you probably play at a level where tanks are stupid and people try to flank alone like idiots
    This is not happening since i am not a bronze,My elo is probably low coz i only pick snipers even in non sniper maps
    I have an average of 56% winrate on kinessa which place me above 90% based on better meta
    https://www.thebettermeta.com/charts...rate_by_skill/
    and from the same data site kinessa barely crossed strix by 1.1% effective winrate after 96 percentile .these are average numbers so dont point me towards a pro and look at their winrate coz they are playing games for almost decades.

The above tells me i have the IDEA to play nessa