Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kinessa, The Underloved

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I agree that Strix is just better than Nessa, he can deal with flankers 100 times easier, he can just burst them down with his invis, quick scope and flare, which isn't very easy to hit but not too difficult either. But Nessa isn't bad, if you're really good at her then you can really carry like Hecate in these two videos, but you need perfect aim, perfect game sense, perfect reaction time, just way more effort than you need with Strix. Nessa still has a higher damage output on long range with her two talents Eagle Eye and Steady plus she can finish people off who are low on long rage, she has a way better ult with high one shot potential especially with Eagle Eye or Steady Aim. I wish Nessa had some more self-defense on close range against flankers, but other than that I think she's still great and I love playing her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcCvo7Z9suE&t=
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uHkOrDhoWk

Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by schachmaty View Post
    I agree that Strix is just better than Nessa, he can deal with flankers 100 times easier, he can just burst them down with his invis, quick scope and flare, which isn't very easy to hit but not too difficult either. But Nessa isn't bad, if you're really good at her then you can really carry like Hecate in these two videos, but you need perfect aim, perfect game sense, perfect reaction time, just way more effort than you need with Strix. Nessa still has a higher damage output on long range with her two talents Eagle Eye and Steady plus she can finish people off who are low on long rage, she has a way better ult with high one shot potential especially with Eagle Eye or Steady Aim. I wish Nessa had some more self-defense on close range against flankers, but other than that I think she's still great and I love playing her.
    Oh we know that she can be fine its just that in high levels of play she is under performing due to survivability problems and her cards basically giving her one play style. but she is by no means weak just that in high levels she gets countered hard late game and due to her problems she can't be a solo dmg dealer effectively enough in some cases. If a team picks a counter for her she gets countered harder than most dmg dealers. Other high level players have dealt dmg spanning to 160k in a short match with Kinessa but still lost because often times all the enemy team needs to do is burst down the Kinessa in the back line through a quick rush or force her to retreat. Kinessa can straight up frag when play right but she has problems defensively also not everyone can hit headshots so consistently. (loved the vids though that guy is awesome)
    Ign: FarceDawn
    Mains: Kinessa (over 200 hours), Strix, Maeve, Evie, Ash, Ying, and Imani (off and on).
    Come and play a match with me if you have time I enjoy nice non-toxic games and love making strategies with teammates when doing comp.

Check out my Champions
    Champion Concepts:

Lan the Cheery Brawler

Louie the Lion-Hearted

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by schachmaty View Post
    I am gonna just enter my points here so anyone on this forum pls dont moke me for my elo or my rank coz i Dont give a f about my kda or winrate. i just play kinessa a lot even in not good maps even against difficult comps both in ranked and casuals. Reason is i love the character so much.
    Thank you so much

For the videos you just linked here--
    I am not offending hecate or some one but he's a goddamn pro and a youtuber+ youtubers always upload videos where they pop off in matches.Most of them do its general coz to attract viewers maybe.He could have sucked a game even as Kinessa one or two or maybe more,But we have just not witnessed it.
    And he's a pro which means he has spend decades or years playing fps games and his aim will be pin point accurate.
    --------------So Balancing a champion around people like them is good where paladins is mostly of non pro's like me who still wants to improve in a particular champ?.

I am frankly New to fps games after Cod With my friends where everyone has an equal kit and everyone win by pure skills.I like the skill thing much more rather than winning a match.I want me to perform well with a skill champ and win not to follow a braindead meta and get to masters.

With nearly 600 hrs of kinessa i have lost my fun of playing her coz she seems to be less rewarding.I am not stating she's weak but she's rather less and damn less rewarding. Evie is high skill too but after playing and learning her the reward she brings is just plenty.No one asked for a talent for nessa which makes her less skill required and easy escape ability like reposition.It just came along with ob64 and kinessa became hardcore lessa rewarding for mains like me.

She was like a semi mobile versatile damage champion who can do better in good hands.Now she's not and i made this results by playing her a lot through this year. Even KAMIVS pointed out what she is lacking. why does a sniper champ made to be played at close range since paladins maps always are close combat maps reworked with a bigger zoom?

Seriously all of people who talks she's fine here mostly have less playtime one her.Based on better meta data she's one of the least played champion in the entire rooster.

Balancing a champion in a game should be done based on reducing damage,changing her card talent values and so one.But nerfing her by making her unable to see close range Meh!!!The dumbest s i have ever seen.If i was a dev i would have simple nerfed her eagle eye damage buff first hand.Not a damn scope nerf followed by eagle eye nerf.
    If you are new to this game and not a veteran.she was nerfed in so manyways like 1)teleport animation to make it easy for flankers to track her 2) carbine resets cooldown of teleport result of the dumbest ob64. 3)slow reduced from mines results of the dumbest of ob64 these were already in her base kit while she was not a op champion.
    when i asked jayflare why was cassie not getting a lockout for blast shot he replied " evil mojo dont want to nerf a champion by changing the feel of her playstyle. so what happened to Kinessa is not one of them?

When i play snipers in game,People just rush the heck outta me sometimes mostly 2 or 3 of em. Simple once you kill sniper and make her feel unsafe always its an easy win for the enemy team.No matter how much you try.

what she wants now is the ability to survive a 1v1 by making her scope fov decreased thats it,not by dmg buff or a rework just revert what was done to kinessa one thing so she can survive that 1v1 in a semi skilled player against a semi skilled player.

Thanks and have a good day!!!!!
    I play Only Skill champs even if I Suck