Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Strix need a nerf

  1. #21
    Beta Player Baronet
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    175
    Level
    23
    Points: 1,635, Level: 23
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by kr1pteya View Post
    Well actually a good nerf idea is to reduce the bullet size so its harder to land HS as often as it is now.
    Strix requires a great amount of skills, if you played FPS (CoD, CS 1.6) you can be actually unstoppable but flankers with great movility can take you out with relative ease.
    Nah!He's already in a bad state.Nerfing a champion the performs bad is idiotic.If strix bullet size is so big compare that thing to zhin sword hit box size.
    I play Only Skill champs even if I Suck

  2. #22
    Beta Player Baronet
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    175
    Level
    23
    Points: 1,635, Level: 23
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkeyTurds View Post
    Quick scope is too quick. Time between shots is slightly too fast. The reload time on the sniper rifle is way too fast.

    Pistol does too much damage and he can hit people with his scope point blank because you pretty much instant pull it up or just shoot them point blank and you cant miss.

    He doesn't have mobility but he has stealth which is not that bad, can give him a free shot with rifle, his ult lasts forever too.

    Because of his fast scope people are using an overlay to give themselves a crosshair with the rifle.

    I think he could be turned down slightly as it is extremely easy to hit players and zone out teams with him so that flanks can't get to him.
    These are his positive points since he lacks a decent mobility unlike other damage champs,Thats the way of defending himself nerfing him now and deleting the character is the same thing for both snipers now
    I play Only Skill champs even if I Suck

  3. #23
    Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,062
    Level
    58
    Points: 7,582, Level: 58
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I hate Strix but he does not need a nerf.
    He is about equal with Shalin on annoying but he is balances since the removal of his Infinity Flare.

  4. #24
    Member Baronet
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    127
    Level
    10
    Points: 545, Level: 10
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    not only strix can detect stealth he can go stealth and got the range advantage even on short range he can deal savage dmg on his handgun and quickscope.

  5. #25
    Beta Player Baronet
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    175
    Level
    23
    Points: 1,635, Level: 23
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoduck3 View Post
    not only strix can detect stealth he can go stealth and got the range advantage even on short range he can deal savage dmg on his handgun and quickscope.
    Yes he can He's a damage champion not a flank.Actually the quickscope +unauthourised use combo is slight on the op side but those things are skill requied even if they are bursty. Quickscoping a evie,andro dash flicking and maeve is not soo easy as all thing.Normally a better flank can kill strix with less effort unless their entire team co ordinates for strix.

    So better get a flank when you see a sniper and you will usually win a match,by flank i mean a better one in better hand.
    or your team could just rush the strix outta his life. Strix has no mobility!!!
    I play Only Skill champs even if I Suck

  6. #26
    Member Baronet
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    127
    Level
    10
    Points: 545, Level: 10
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMFROSTIEE View Post
    Yes he can He's a damage champion not a flank.Actually the quickscope +unauthourised use combo is slight on the op side but those things are skill requied even if they are bursty. Quickscoping a evie,andro dash flicking and maeve is not soo easy as all thing.Normally a better flank can kill strix with less effort unless their entire team co ordinates for strix.

    So better get a flank when you see a sniper and you will usually win a match,by flank i mean a better one in better hand.
    or your team could just rush the strix outta his life. Strix has no mobility!!!
    i tried flanking a strix their too quick on quickscope once they spotted a enemy flanker i got a hard time dealing a strix on long range and close range they only need to nerf is eliminate strix quickscope also his handgun 220dmg is a bit strong

  7. #27
    Beta Player Recruit
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    20
    Level
    17
    Points: 1,073, Level: 17
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    He's very dependent on the maps to be honest. Maps like Jag Falls and Serpent Beach make him a really easy target for flanks but Splitstone and Timber make it really for him to kill flanks, which then you kinda have to leave him to the aggro tank.

    Don't think he needs a nerd, I think map reworks should come first so that snipers arent so polarised.

  8. #28
    Member Baronet
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    127
    Level
    10
    Points: 545, Level: 10
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaanfo View Post
    He's very dependent on the maps to be honest. Maps like Jag Falls and Serpent Beach make him a really easy target for flanks but Splitstone and Timber make it really for him to kill flanks, which then you kinda have to leave him to the aggro tank.

    Don't think he needs a nerd, I think map reworks should come first so that snipers arent so polarised.
    you do know strix got reveal and stealth which is the 2 kinds of skills that counter each other but strix got 2 on his side also his scope are way fast than any other champ to charge a full DMG even using atlas it took 3 shots and his out and it took me a long time to charge up his RMB to give sniper range while strix already on his scope and w8 in stealth even putting up shields can make strix got to another spot without noticing and get backstab.

    skye is ok in stealth cause she need to get close and sha lin only take a short second but strix got range advantage and fast snipe on stealth on mana bar.

    sure maps are the main problem but fixing the champion first are a must and then the map need a rework.
    Last edited by cocoduck3; 05-22-2019 at 08:16 PM.

  9. #29
    Beta Player Baronet
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    175
    Level
    23
    Points: 1,635, Level: 23
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoduck3 View Post
    i tried flanking a strix their too quick on quickscope once they spotted a enemy flanker i got a hard time dealing a strix on long range and close range they only need to nerf is eliminate strix quickscope also his handgun 220dmg is a bit strong
    May be he's a really good player compared to you. If you are so much strong in your point better try strix in all maps for atleast 30 hrs and see what his ups and downs
    I play Only Skill champs even if I Suck

  10. #30
    Member Baronet
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    127
    Level
    10
    Points: 545, Level: 10
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMFROSTIEE View Post
    May be he's a really good player compared to you. If you are so much strong in your point better try strix in all maps for atleast 30 hrs and see what his ups and downs
    i can do quickscope on strix the reason i hardly played him cause its just too easy to destroy tanks and flankers just using strix i can do kinessa cause she always wide open like any normal sniper.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •