Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strix need a nerf

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    My only problem with him is the damage flare does with his talent. If he lands. Shot he can quickly switch and flare someone. So....1200 on that 800 flare and he can use his pistol at this time...means any Flank or damage is gone in like 1.5 seconds.

Forum Moderator Marquess Pr0j3ct97's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SH!NY17 View Post
    I disagree.

Kinessa actually needs a damn buff on her talents becuase Eagle Eye is worthless now (no 1HKO potential).
    I highly recommend watching Hecate's video on Nessa, you'll be amazed by how good she can be with the right cards.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's
    Code of Conduct

Submit a support ticket here

Need to contact me elsewhere? Find me on Twitter

"Mistakes are not always regrets"

280H+ hours on Maeve | #OfBlades

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0j3ct97 View Post
    I highly recommend watching Hecate's video on Nessa, you'll be amazed by how good she can be with the right cards.
    Usually its better not to compare pro's when it comes to balancing a champion.Pro's dont play alone they usually party with friends game chatting which helps them a lot in clutch situation and most players base is made up of normal players llike me.I play well too but without a good team to support you kinessa is just meh in situations.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV0XiN6XWvM
    this video the entire team dont even care to support me,coz i asked them and picked strix in ranked.To them snipers arejust throw pick in every map!!!

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    I would nerf his side arm to 100 or even 90 damage he is a sniper he should have a hard time in closet quarters

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by squall_seawave View Post
    I would nerf his side arm to 100 or even 90 damage he is a sniper he should have a hard time in closet quarters
    that literally halfs the dps of a champ with no way to escape outside of murdering the incoming enemy.

If anything, they should just buff kinessa a bit by reducing transporter time.
    (or reducing carbine spread.)

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    that literally halfs the dps of a champ with no way to escape outside of murdering the incoming enemy.

If anything, they should just buff kinessa a bit by reducing transporter time.
    (or reducing carbine spread.)
    His escape ability is exactly the same as skye hidden and better because it doesn’t go on cooldow

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    But he makes too much noise when he is getting flanked while being invisible and also so buying illuminate at lvl 2 can utterly destroy his escape ability at that point so he has a better defense against flankers but it all comes down to the flanker and how they utilise their mobility to kill strix.
    Last edited by PoTAToSNlpEr; 04-29-2019 at 07:27 AM.

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quick scope is too quick. Time between shots is slightly too fast. The reload time on the sniper rifle is way too fast.

Pistol does too much damage and he can hit people with his scope point blank because you pretty much instant pull it up or just shoot them point blank and you cant miss.

He doesn't have mobility but he has stealth which is not that bad, can give him a free shot with rifle, his ult lasts forever too.

Because of his fast scope people are using an overlay to give themselves a crosshair with the rifle.

I think he could be turned down slightly as it is extremely easy to hit players and zone out teams with him so that flanks can't get to him.

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkeyTurds View Post
    Quick scope is too quick. Time between shots is slightly too fast. The reload time on the sniper rifle is way too fast.

Pistol does too much damage and he can hit people with his scope point blank because you pretty much instant pull it up or just shoot them point blank and you cant miss.

He doesn't have mobility but he has stealth which is not that bad, can give him a free shot with rifle, his ult lasts forever too.

Because of his fast scope people are using an overlay to give themselves a crosshair with the rifle.

I think he could be turned down slightly as it is extremely easy to hit players and zone out teams with him so that flanks can't get to him.
    can u please play strix at least before u talk trash about him since u obviously didnt, it is really stupid and lazy for people and new players in low elo matches to talk about a character they know nothing about, so please get your facts straight then come back and talk, and if u want me to clarify stuff for u about strix i will be glade to do so.
    DONT NERF STRIX
    AND BUFF HIS MOVEMENT SPEED

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Well actually a good nerf idea is to reduce the bullet size so its harder to land HS as often as it is now.
    Strix requires a great amount of skills, if you played FPS (CoD, CS 1.6) you can be actually unstoppable but flankers with great movility can take you out with relative ease.