Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strix need a nerf

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Strix need a nerf

strix is the most annoying sniper on the game he can deal body shot 1200dmg and 1800dmg headhots.
    the reason strix is OP he can quickscope his handgun can deal 220 dmg while kinessa and sha lin need time for a max dmg strix need a reduce dmg and then make the animation on strix scope slow cause quickscoping is getting annoying on strix.

im ok on kinessa cause she need time to deal max dmg at range while strix can do max dmg instant.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Moved to Damage subforum.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Well actually... The only reason strix is still OK is the fact that he can quick scope, makes him more versatile, he also has no mobility, so anyone with a decent game sense can flank and kill him before he reacts...

Super Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopakid View Post
    Well actually... The only reason strix is still OK is the fact that he can quick scope, makes him more versatile, he also has no mobility, so anyone with a decent game sense can flank and kill him before he reacts...
    Kind of..
    Very good Strix' have the game sense and practice to destroy any Flank before they can even do anything. Crazk shot is extremely strong.
    I do agree though, he's fine. He's got no mobility and makes up for it with quickscoping.

I much prefer Kinessa anyways, she's more fun imo.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

BRING BACK PAYLOAD!

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I disagree.

Kinessa actually needs a damn buff on her talents becuase Eagle Eye is worthless now (no 1HKO potential) and Reposition isn't really that good.

Both snipers need their increased zoom removed, honestly.
    I feel very underappreciated.
    My Mains:
    DMG: All of them (excluding Drogoz and Imani)
    FLANK: Lex, Androxus
    TANK: All except Nando (because I'm terribly bias)
    HEAL: I am a pro nurse player
    Most Kills: 39, Lex
    Most Damage: 225k+, Grohk
    Most Healing: 237k, Jenos
    Add me on Paladins, SEA/EU players! IGN: SeventeenTAGs | Rank: Gold I
    Join our server exclusively for SEA players! Contact me (7teen#6835) for more info

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Kinessa is good in the right hands. Her eagle eye talent isnt worthless its headshot bonus also counts for non-fully charged crit dmg. It also buffs her carbine crit dmg while Steady aim has a timer on the dmg bonus both whether they are headshots or bodyshots and can simply wear off by using your carbine or hitting shots not fully charged.She is the dmg champ with the highest skill ceiling. tbh, 80% of good kinessa players are kinessa mains themselves. Her headshots along with mobility, are biggest strength.So if u hit a charged headshot another shot half a bar charged will do the trick. It all comes to the players aim and repositioning.

Btw, i played a game with you in ranked with kinessa if u can remember, it was just a few days ago.

Super Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by PoTAToSNlpEr View Post
    Kinessa is good in the right hands. Her eagle eye talent isnt worthless its headshot bonus also counts for non-fully charged crit dmg. It also buffs her carbine crit dmg while Steady aim has a timer on the dmg bonus both whether they are headshots or bodyshots and can simply wear off by using your carbine or hitting shots not fully charged.She is the dmg champ with the highest skill ceiling. tbh, 80% of good kinessa players are kinessa mains themselves. Her headshots along with mobility, are biggest strength.So if u hit a charged headshot another shot half a bar charged will do the trick. It all comes to the players aim and repositioning.

Btw, i played a game with you in ranked with kinessa if u can remember, it was just a few days ago.
    You get 80% extra damage when you use Kinessa's ult with Eagle Eye lol.

BRING BACK PAYLOAD!

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsaunli View Post

I much prefer Kinessa anyways, she's more fun imo.
    I respectfully disagree, I love sniping, but I hate playing as 'the sniper', I hate sitting in the backgroung taking pot shots, and with Nessa (at least for me) that's all shes good at... Strix on the other hand, has so much versatility and survivability, all without being broken... Just my opinion

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I respectfully disagree, I love sniping, but I hate playing as 'the sniper', I hate sitting in the backgroung taking pot shots, and with Nessa (at least for me) that's all shes good at... Strix on the other hand, has so much versatility and survivability, all without being broken... Just my opinion
    i agree with that. it's way more fun to run around everywhere and quick scope everybody.

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    hum, as kinessa has mobility it's way easier to go around with her, and even if it's not quickscope it's not that long to charge

kinessa needs little buff on her talents, reposition is pretty much the only viable if you want to survive to flanks, eagle eye only use is for the ult, steady aim is pretty much useless