Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This Week in the Realm | March 11-17

Hi-Rez Staff Esquire EvilMojoMolly's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

This Week in the Realm | March 11-17

This Week in the Realm | March 11-17

Happy Monday, everyone! We've got a pretty light week, but so much to look forward to!

• Future's End PTS is live now, learn how to join PTS & report issues you see here. Let me know what you think of all the new content, I'd love to hear your feedback.
    • The End Times mid-patch content is live! Available now: Gentleman Jenos (in the Senpai Chest), Omega Makoa, Omega Dredge, and 3 brand new End Times quests for Chrono-Shards!
    • Future's End Update is planned to release the last week of March. We'll have a more solid time and date for the release when we get closer to it.
    • Looking farther ahead, our next Update Show will be April 3rd at noon!

Wednesday:
    • 4AM ET | Free Champion Rotation: Torvald, Tyra, Androxus, Seris

Weekly Wisdom with the Design Team: Having trouble landing your ultimate as Dredge? Try saving it to combo with your teammates stuns, such as Mal'Damba's reload, Seris' Convergence, or Atlas' Exile.
    Last edited by EvilMojoMolly; 03-11-2019 at 06:35 PM.
    Paladins Community Manager
    Twitter: @EvilMojoMolly

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Cool thanks for all the new content
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMojoMolly View Post
    Let me know what you think of all the new content, I'd love to hear your feedback.
    The new content is amazing. The new champion Atlas, the new Battlepass, the new rewards and all Omega skins are simply incredible.
    However, the delay to the release the new patch has changed my enthusiasm for End Times event. The event is cool and fun, but the way for to get the Chrono-Shards is slow. I suggest to change this point for the future events. Maybe is just for the delay, but I think is better a rewards system like in Dragon's Call event (points for every victory) than the currently quests.
    About the lighting and environmental improvements to Warder's Gate I think it's ok. While Shattered Desert need more work in my opinion. There are still several dark areas.
    The new moji is insane.

Anyway, Future's End is a great patch.

- Future's End Update is planned to release the last week of March. We'll have a more solid time and date for the release when we get closer to it.
    - Looking farther ahead, our next Update Show will be April 3rd at noon!
    I can't wait
    WEKONO'S CHOSEN

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by coremaxp1 View Post
    Maybe is just for the delay, but I think is better a rewards system like in Dragon's Call event (points for every victory) than the currently quests.
    I would have to disagree with this. That would require playing the game mode a lot. Not just playing a lot, but winning a lot. Not saying the mode is bad but there are going to be people who dislike the event mode and this approach allows them to still participate without having to play the mode a ton. A compromise would be to have new quests up every week instead of every 2 or 3 weeks.

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    I would have to disagree with this. That would require playing the game mode a lot. Not just playing a lot, but winning a lot. Not saying the mode is bad but there are going to be people who dislike the event mode and this approach allows them to still participate without having to play the mode a ton. A compromise would be to have new quests up every week instead of every 2 or 3 weeks.
    I would say just add a new quest every 3-4 days, as even waiting a week is too much for some people.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    They just revealed that only Battle Pass will be released with 2.03 at the end of this month. The rest of Omega skins are coming April 3.
    I know that 2.03 was delayed because of bug fixes but PLEASE try not to show new content like 2 months before releasing it. It's really not good for the game. Everything just takes too long. Event doesn't really feel like event. We only got 6 quests and were only able to unlock 50 shards so far, and we are not getting new quests until 2.03 is released.

I repeat, i know that 2.03 was delayed but please in the future don't announce and show new content so early before actually releasing it in the game.

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Thanks Molly!

Can't wait to try out Atlas.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    the update is incredible, I want the new battle pass to arrive, I only have one question, the missions of this week of the event, are bugged? because the progress is not marked

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by deepcircus View Post
    the update is incredible, I want the new battle pass to arrive, I only have one question, the missions of this week of the event, are bugged? because the progress is not marked
    Yeah, I’m having the same issue.
    Just because I play on the Nintendo Switch, doesn’t automatically mean I’m bad.
    Console needs in-game chat!

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by deepcircus View Post
    It was a mistake. The third series of quests has been moved to March 27th (with the release of the new patch Future's End)

tweet
    WEKONO'S CHOSEN