Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Future's End Update Notes

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    algo pasa, se instala el parche correcto y me puedo meter a jugar, pero cuando me salgo de paladins, y me quiero conectar de nuevo, se vuelve a instalar el parche, como que no quiere instalar el parche 2.4.3113.12

se instala, pero cuando me vuelo conectar, se vuelve a instalar.

Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoRaider1988 View Post
    I agree with this.
    His Ultimate is really, really underwhelming. Banished enemies should not be able to push the payload or capture the objective.
    Banished enemies can capture the point but they can't push the objective
    Ign: FarceDawn
    Mains: Kinessa (over 200 hours), Strix, Maeve, Evie, Ash, Ying, and Imani (off and on).
    Come and play a match with me if you have time I enjoy nice non-toxic games and love making strategies with teammates when doing comp.

Check out my Champions
    Champion Concepts:

Lan the Cheery Brawler

Louie the Lion-Hearted

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    In my humble opinion, Atlas feels a little underwhelming in general, his stasis shield is great, when it works, sometimes when he places it, it doesn't sit against the floor, kind of like Vivian's shield in that you can still get shot in the foot... Also he really relies on his cool downs to stay alive, and that's quite annoying for a tank... Also it's kind of hard to hit shots, I think that's an issue on my part though, just not used to the charge time of the gun I guess
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopakid View Post
    In my humble opinion, Atlas feels a little underwhelming in general, his stasis shield is great, when it works, sometimes when he places it, it doesn't sit against the floor, kind of like Vivian's shield in that you can still get shot in the foot... Also he really relies on his cool downs to stay alive, and that's quite annoying for a tank... Also it's kind of hard to hit shots, I think that's an issue on my part though, just not used to the charge time of the gun I guess
    IMO, Atlas, Dredge and Imani are all underwhelming and bad in general, I don't like them!

Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    He is the only tank with sniping potential rn and it can be devastating when playing sniper to deal with him as an off tank.
    Ign: FarceDawn
    Mains: Kinessa (over 200 hours), Strix, Maeve, Evie, Ash, Ying, and Imani (off and on).
    Come and play a match with me if you have time I enjoy nice non-toxic games and love making strategies with teammates when doing comp.

Check out my Champions
    Champion Concepts:

Lan the Cheery Brawler

Louie the Lion-Hearted

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by mjacobs92 View Post
    IMO, Atlas, Dredge and Imani are all underwhelming and bad in general, I don't like them!
    Both Atlas and imani are some of the most unique champs we've had in a while , I like imani, after there fixed all her bugs, she's great... Atlas on the other hand, I think time traveling, health resetting, champ that relies on cool downs to stay alive, is a great plan for a flank, I don't think his kit servers him well as a tank
    #make-ash-angry-again!
    ign:koopa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Oh hai <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvik View Post
    just imagine buck in a speedo...
    if you have a bug, please click
    -->here<--
    if you need to vent, check out this months rage thread (July) by clicking
    -->here<--

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    I have a similar feeling from playing him. I'm not sure how much is needing to get used to his abilities, which are rather odd/different from other champions, and how much is getting used to the weapon. Or if he's just not great. It's hard to tell because he takes some playing to get used to and learn when/how to use his abilities the best, I think. The fact you can't hold that sniper shot indefinitely (or at least longer) makes it hard to aim and his regular fire is of course hard to aim with that recoil.

I can certainly see where his abilities could be really impactful in the right situations I'm just not sure if he's going to cut it outside of those situations. His damage seems like it might be a bit high for a tank, though.

What I do know is it's super annoying to play with an Atlas on your team who keeps rewinding/freezing enemies who are very low on health and I'm about to kill. :P

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    Both Atlas and imani are some of the most unique champs we've had in a while , I like imani, after there fixed all her bugs, she's great... Atlas on the other hand, I think time traveling, health resetting, champ that relies on cool downs to stay alive, is a great plan for a flank, I don't think his kit servers him well as a tank
    And because of that, they're just not fitting into this game, because let's be honest we all know what happens when Hi-Rez/Evil Mojo try something unique in Paladins.

I respect your opinion but here's mine, Imani's Ult is cancer, and the spammy/campy way of playing her is so annoying it's like we don't have enough champs doing that.

And as you and others said, Atlas shouldn't be a tank, specially with his high dps, and let's not forget the fact that they released two damage champs in a row (two of the worst imo).

Super Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    I have a similar feeling from playing him. I'm not sure how much is needing to get used to his abilities, which are rather odd/different from other champions, and how much is getting used to the weapon. Or if he's just not great. It's hard to tell because he takes some playing to get used to and learn when/how to use his abilities the best, I think. The fact you can't hold that sniper shot indefinitely (or at least longer) makes it hard to aim and his regular fire is of course hard to aim with that recoil.

I can certainly see where his abilities could be really impactful in the right situations I'm just not sure if he's going to cut it outside of those situations. His damage seems like it might be a bit high for a tank, though.

What I do know is it's super annoying to play with an Atlas on your team who keeps rewinding/freezing enemies who are very low on health and I'm about to kill. :P
    I really feel that Atlas will truly come alive in esports. With their skill and coordintion, damn. They can get some extremely good plays going with him. I know it's not the best for the casual community, and a few people in the community specifically act against working with the team for some reason, but I feel like in a competitive environment with the team all in comms and reacting together... damn. I can see some potential there.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

BRING BACK PAYLOAD!

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 32
    How about Zhin's nerf is not really necessary and if u rly remove the duration on billow Zhin gonna be just like moji before the new buff