Thread: {Suggestion} Adventure mode?

Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points

{Suggestion} Adventure mode?

So let me start by saying i love Paladins, and i've really started to enjoy Realm Royale, Hi-Rez you guys really setup a great world/verse with these two games.
    Which leads me to this suggestion.

Ever since playing Realm Royale i've found myself saying "This would be great as an RPG or MMO." And it really would.
    The Island you are on in Realm Royale is great, its massive, has all the locations in Paladins as well as a few new ones. An adventure mode or even a RPG co-op, possibly an MMO, setup with the Paladins style would be so much fun.
    Please Hi-Rez consider a mode like this for Paladins or maybe even Realm. Please?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince CrazyLasagna's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    See, doing this would split the developer team for either Realm Royale or Paladins, or maybe even both. Do you really want half of the Paladin devs leaving the game when they already struggle to get updates done with their full workforce?
    Future's End Is An Amazing Update, So Much So That I Feel The Need To Say This

Good Job Hi-Rez

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points
    I mean within one of the games. Just as a new mode, same team just a separate mode. Only updates it would need would be bug fixes.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by VorxDargo View Post
    I mean within one of the games. Just as a new mode, same team just a separate mode. Only updates it would need would be bug fixes.
    Realm Royal was originally developed as a new game mode for Paladins, but because of a different g ame mechanic and coding it became a seperate game. For an MMO, MMORPG or other type of mode that you suggest, and new game will likely have to be created in the Paladins Realm universe. This has the potential to dilute our current player base. Or perhap, the players will play all games involving the Realm.
    The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

I play Paladins: Champions of the Realm on my hardwired and mic'd PlayStation 4.

We are the "balance".

Paladins Strike ID - ConradMax.

Realm Royale

"Thank you, Support!"

Support Ticket: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad_Max View Post
    Realm Royal was originally developed as a new game mode for Paladins, but because of a different g ame mechanic and coding it became a seperate game. For an MMO, MMORPG or other type of mode that you suggest, and new game will likely have to be created in the Paladins Realm universe. This has the potential to dilute our current player base. Or perhap, the players will play all games involving the Realm.
    Yeah i remember hearing that for Realm, and sadly i see what you guys are saying. Shame, this would of been an amazing RPG/MMO style.

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    But never say never. Realm Royale was also just a random suggestion once, so, who knows?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Beta Player Sovereign Prince CrazyLasagna's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    It's not like the idea doesn't appeal to me, it's just that it doesn't seem practical.
    Future's End Is An Amazing Update, So Much So That I Feel The Need To Say This

Good Job Hi-Rez

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLasagna View Post
    It's not like the idea doesn't appeal to me, it's just that it doesn't seem practical.
    Maybe it could be a mode in Realm, after all the other Royales have modes where you can go into the map and adventure freely. Throw in some NPC, quests, and armor for your character as well as AI monsters your good to go.