Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A thankyou note to hi Rez

Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered

A thankyou note to hi Rez

Hi everyone I'm an andro main(lvl 50)...you may think I'm another little kid complaining about the punch Nerf, but I'm not, I'm actually glad it happend, and not for the reasons most people would think...I'm quite new to shooter games but Ive never seen a team based shooter that lets players customize their playstyle as much as this game (cards and talents)... But before patch 2.0 ALL I ran was defiant fist with abysmal touch5... I won a lot of games, but it got kinda boring, don't get me wrong I love dashing in shooting your support twice then punching him to death, and then dashing out... But it did get old... since the Nerf I've been forced to try new playstyles with andro... And I love it!! Ever since I've started relying on my gun instead of my punch for kills my aim has gotten better and now that andro isnt broken I feel like I'm actually getting a challenge instead of 2 shots then a punch...I've also gotten to try out different talents (godslayer is my new favorite). So at first I was kinda mad that you nerfed my main, but since I started to try different playstyles I'm still getting120k damage per game but now I'm having much more fun doing it... I never thought I'd say this but thank you hi Rez

Beta Player Sovereign Prince CrazyLasagna's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Somebody who's happy their main got nerfed. Don't see that everyday. Kudos to you for being a good sport about it. Most people just get pissed (including me).
    Future's End Is An Amazing Update, So Much So That I Feel The Need To Say This

Good Job Hi-Rez

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I was pretty pissed but I got over it

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Reversal Andro is back now in my opinion. That's all I run now that his talent got removed

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Its not hard to get over it (except me), earlier the Punch had no CD and 700 dmg,
    it was really strong.
    And later it got 1sec CD. yeah it was okey for me, like a finisher for low range as flank, i liked it...700 dmg and 1sec CD,
    i found that was okey (700 DPS) for low range.
    But since it was nerfed again, i have to be honest, i was really pissed off, like for real.
    Because it was a bad finisher in my opinion and didnt used it that much.
    After nerf, every time in match, in every game, other players got away with like 100HP, therefore i was pissed like
    "CMON! it was just a finisher, for low range it was okey WTF nerf it!!" like that
    And now like you said, i use other Build and im really happy with that new build then ever befor.
    Of course, in my opinion its still needs a rework, some usefull to flank but not OP to abuse.
    I can live without this skill but something new would be great and that is just my opinion because i love Androxus, dont want it OP but some thing you need skillz to play it.
    But sadly, I think the new Build will be nerfed too, because you need to be really good at it and if you are good with Andro this new build is strong af, but you need skillz for that, and i love that.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Prachindey;569001)
    Its not hard to get over it (except me), earlier the Punch had no CD and 700 dmg,
    it was really strong.
    And later it got 1sec CD. yeah it was okey for me, like a finisher for low range as flank, i liked it...700 dmg and 1sec CD,
    i found that was okey (700 DPS) for low range.
    But since it was nerfed again, i have to be honest, i was really pissed off, like for real.
    Because it was a bad finisher in my opinion and didnt used it that much.
    After nerf, every time in match, in every game, other players got away with like 100HP, therefore i was pissed like
    "CMON! it was just a finisher, for low range it was okey WTF nerf it!!" like that
    And now like you said, i use other Build and im really happy with that new build then ever befor.
    Of course, in my opinion its still needs a rework, some usefull to flank but not OP to abuse.
    I can live without this skill but something new would be great and that is just my opinion because i love Androxus, dont want it OP but some thing you need skillz to play it.
    But sadly, I think the new Build will be nerfed too, because you need to be really good at it and if you are good with Andro this new build is strong af, but you need skillz for that, and i love that.
    Thats a good point they nerfed his punch to the ground (still not complaining tho

Beta Player Sovereign Prince CrazyLasagna's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    His Defiant Fist was nicknamed "Andro's Pocket Nuke." There was a very good reason why they nerfed it.

Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    Reversal Andro is back now in my opinion. That's all I run now that his talent got removed
    Ever tried playing Andro Pong
    Future's End Is An Amazing Update, So Much So That I Feel The Need To Say This

Good Job Hi-Rez

Level
    Achievements:
    I started playing in October of 2018... So I missed the days of 700 base damage on the punch

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    You will be happier after the weapons rework.
    Seriously...the real problem is not the punch, its the fire rate.
    Can't wait for old androxus and lex weapons back.
    You should watch an old gameplay

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by driggydrug View Post
    You will be happier after the weapons rework.
    Seriously...the real problem is not the punch, its the fire rate.
    Can't wait for old androxus and lex weapons back.
    You should watch an old gameplay
    you know the old Andros and Lexs weapon dmg was 700 and not 520 dmg (Andro) and 320 (Lex) right?
    With Low fire rate they need more Dmg or you just wanna nerf them