Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What heroes are strong right now?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince CrazyLasagna's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    Front Line:Terminus is really good but he has a lot of bugs
    He doesn't nearly have as many bugs as before. Yes, some do remain, but a lot got fixed. Also, Terminus is REALLY, REALLY good right now in the right hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpions View Post
    Fernando really got unnecessary nerfed. His scorch anti heal build was the only thing why i mained him. But now I guess I will focus on other champions
    I don't think you should change until you know the satisfaction of getting a fireball that deals 3k damage in total. It's SOOO satisfying

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroPaladin View Post
    ...if you wanna peak in mine, don't, they are built for VERY aggressive playstyle.)
    Did you just say, VERY aggressive?

I'm interested
    Last edited by CrazyLasagna; 02-06-2019 at 10:11 PM.
    Future's End Is An Amazing Update, So Much So That I Feel The Need To Say This

Good Job Hi-Rez

Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey1 View Post
    This is not true. Ying is capable of functioning as a sort of hybrid damage/heal support with Resonance (as in, my numbers in both damage and healing usually tend to be roughly equally high) if you do it right. She won't get the extreme healing numbers Life Exchange Ying can get, but she can also fight back against flanks and contribute AE damage pressure, especially on the point, while still also healing significantly.
    The results are not as high as the work you need to put in to have them.

Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Did 3 ranked games, 2 as Damba and 1 as Jenos
    and Hoo boy. Jenos needs to be far more active now. Damba heals so much compared to him : o
    My last match had such good tanks, they barely took damage and when they did both had like, shield buffs? (Ruckus and Barik)
    Felt real good ;v;
    Guess I'll stick with Damba for now tho, the Damba ones were wins and Jenos was a loss.
    I'm just here to rant about Zhin and Jenos tbh.
    Support main!
    Plays my space boy Jenos, Ying and Dambs. Have had at 100k+ healing with each at least once.

Beta Player Duke ElectroPaladin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLasagna View Post
    I'm interested
    I got a couple now, before the sustain but nuke build of mine basically revolved around jumping in, getting a kill, cooldown reset, going further, getting kill, die. Basically if you see me playing with that build, i would rarely ever hold back, even if it means i will die, i will go for kamakaze instead of sitting back.

Quote Originally Posted by MunzoYo View Post
    Did 3 ranked games, 2 as Damba and 1 as Jenos
    and Hoo boy. Jenos needs to be far more active now. Damba heals so much compared to him : o
    My last match had such good tanks, they barely took damage and when they did both had like, shield buffs? (Ruckus and Barik)
    Felt real good ;v;
    Guess I'll stick with Damba for now tho, the Damba ones were wins and Jenos was a loss.
    Jenos is good if you got an aggressive team comp, with the current team comp aka 2 tanks, 1 dps, 1 flank and a healer, jenos can't play quite that good, unless your tanks are aggressive. He is a situational pick, while damba works fine with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    Also Life Exchange beat Resonance in votes >
    Majority also voted for trump.
    Mic drop

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    I'll give my opinion on the best champs per class:

Tanks: Makoa is still the strongest. Khan got a couple of nerfs, so now Makoa is number 1. Khan is still very strong though, along with Inara, Ash, Terminus (still buggy), Torvald and Barik. Fernando got a few nerfs which hit him quite hard. Ruckus is fine right now, just kinda outclassed by Ash or Barik imo

Damage: Cassie, Lian, Drogoz and Bomb King are the best right now. Strix and Kinessa are still really good on sniper maps. Dredge is still very spammy. I don't think he's actually OP, but he's annoying to deal with and you can't trust teammates to not feed to him. The rest are usable, just not the best.

Flank: Koga is really the only strong flank right now, with his claw lifesteal build farming quite a few people. However, now more than ever flanks are useless in 2v1s so just any 2 champs shooting him can take him out. Evie, Andro, Zhin, Buck and Talus can all be used too, but aren't priority picks. Skye has a good reputation rn, but I still think she sucks. Maeve's OK, just really hard to pull off. Moji and Lex are basically throw picks still.

Supports: Furia, Damba and Grover are the best healers. Grover's much more map dependant, but does very well on those maps. Maelstrom Grohk is also really strong, a very common pick in the damage slot. Ying and Seris do fine and are quite popular, but don't really bring anything extra. I only use dmg Pip, but it's still viable as ever.

Overall strongest/bans: Makoa, Torvald, Lian, Dredge and Koga are the most common bans and strongest champions from what I've seen.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    The results are not as high as the work you need to put in to have them.
    Gonna have to agree to disagree on that.
    Give your Ying a big hug!

"If fascism comes ... it will probably be wrapped up in the American flag and heralded as a plea for liberty and preservation of the constitution."

— James Waterman Wise, Jr.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

— Martin Luther King, Jr.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    I think all frontlines are really good.
    For dmg i like Liam bombking and Cassie, drogoz is too easily countered atm so no.
    Flank anyone is good except for maybe Moji, although the trick of Moji is to right click and stack 10 stacks before using left click, so that your left click will do 1000 dmg which is massive, never left and right at the same time. But that also gives the enemy time to kill you cuz it takes a long time to reach 10 stacks...
    Healer i think grover mal’damba curia and seris are awesome, i don’t like ying cuz the illusions always heal the one that doesn’t need heals...grohk cuz he’s just bad, kill the totem and he’s dead. Jenos is a good 2nd healer/anti dive cuz you can just hover the ppl diving you.

Super Moderator Grand Prince Borvik's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Please refrain from necro'ing old posts (posts that are one month old or apply to irrelevant topics).

Closed.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.