Thread: List of Ideas to replace Maeve's Street Justice

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

List of Ideas to replace Maeve's Street Justice

Going to just state it, street justice is kind of boring. Sure it can help secure a kill, but personally, it only feels useful for when there are two enemy tanks. Here are some ideas to replace that (NUMBERS I MENTION ARE JUST PLACEHOLDERS, CHANGE THEM AS YOU WANT):

Talents based on Midnight.........

Idea 1) FEAR THE DARK---Enemies are stricken with fear. Skills and attacks are delayed by X0.6

Idea 2) BED TIME---Enemies fall asleep for 8 seconds (They cannot attack or move). Enemies will wake up from first instance of attack.

Idea 3) NOCTURNAL PREDATOR---Enemies inflicted by Midnight receive an additional 15% damage.

Idea 4) NIGHT LIFE---Midnight can be activated at 50%. Range is decreased to 150 ft.

Talents based on Nine Lives.......

Idea 1) EIGHT MORE LIVES---Maeve Has an additional Charge for nine lives, and the cooldown is reduced by 5s

Idea 2) I'LL CUT YOU!---Every time Maeve uses nine lives, her damage increases by 4%. Stacks up to 32%. Resets upon death.

Idea 3) MY STREETS---Maeve becomes invisible for 5 seconds when she activates nine lives.

Talents based on Lore.........

Idea 1) THIEF---Maeve earns credits for kills and eliminations by taking credits from her victims.

Idea 2) MERCENARY---Maeve gains additional credits for killing the enemy (kind of like Lex)

Idea 3) TIGRON---Whenever Maeve is less than 50% health, she goes into Tigron mode; Speed is increased by 30%, Damage Reduction is 30%, Damage Dealt is increased by 30%

Talents cause I thought they would be interesting to think about....

Idea 1) BETTER START RUNNING---Every time Maeve comes out of combat with less than 50% health, or kills/eliminates an opponent, her damage increases by 6%, up to 30% damage. Stacks reset upon death.

Idea 2) ANOTHER LIFE---(CD 45s) Maeve revives immediately after death, dealing 30% more damage, and has 2/3 hp for 10 seconds.

Idea 3) CATCH ME IF YOU CAN---Opponents who attack and fail to kill Maeve before she is out of combat lose 20 credits. Killing her gives enemies an additional 30 credits.

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Not to be.but some of these just don't make sense or is simply to strong. Considering the fact that only 3 talents a champ. Maeve now only needs a base kit buff. I would like her old speed back on prowl. If I remember it was 80 percent by default. She was a real speed demon.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    Not to be.but some of these just don't make sense or is simply to strong. Considering the fact that only 3 talents a champ. Maeve now only needs a base kit buff. I would like her old speed back on prowl. If I remember it was 80 percent by default. She was a real speed demon.
    In all honesty I don't remember when Maeve had an 80% prowl XD The earliest version that I played her was when she had more damage on her daggers and pounce, so unless it was around there, I've probably never played as her speed demon form XD

In regards to the current state of the three talents, I'm just not really happy with what they are at right now. With the games that I've played recently, I feel like I play rouge's gambit the most(since I enjoy her ability to pounce immediately and move around), cat burgler (arguably the better of her talents but I suck at aiming), and street justice the least (I have no need to play this talent unless it's against a team with more than one tank since it's pretty useless against squishier characters unless you suck at aiming and want to secure a kill. It's the fact that this talent is only really useful against tanks when your primary adjective as a flank should be to take out the squishy characters first, then the tank that I feel like this talent is unnecessary, since by that point you should have enough teammates to kill the tank without forcing you to use street justice. Plus it's too reliant on teammates to help you lower a tanks health, so if your teammates can't get the enemy tank's health low, street justice won't proc). Though these are personal opinions, and I can't speak for the majority of Maeve players, I feel that as more players get used to Maeve, they realize that street justice isn't that great of a talent. Plus it sort of bothers me that with only three talents in the game now, two of Maeve's talents affect her pounce, and in terms of combat diversity, I feel that rouge's gambit outshines street justice.
    Last edited by AR3A; 01-29-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    These are all way to out there to even be concidered.
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by AR3A View Post
    Going to just state it, street justice is kind of boring. Sure it can help secure a kill, but personally, it only feels useful for when there are two enemy tanks. Here are some ideas to replace that (NUMBERS I MENTION ARE JUST PLACEHOLDERS, CHANGE THEM AS YOU WANT):

Talents based on Midnight.........

Idea 1) FEAR THE DARK---Enemies are stricken with fear. Skills and attacks are delayed by X0.6

Idea 2) BED TIME---Enemies fall asleep for 8 seconds (They cannot attack or move). Enemies will wake up from first instance of attack.

Idea 3) NOCTURNAL PREDATOR---Enemies inflicted by Midnight receive an additional 15% damage.

Idea 4) NIGHT LIFE---Midnight can be activated at 50%. Range is decreased to 150 ft.

Talents based on Nine Lives.......

Idea 1) EIGHT MORE LIVES---Maeve Has an additional Charge for nine lives, and the cooldown is reduced by 5s

Idea 2) I'LL CUT YOU!---Every time Maeve uses nine lives, her damage increases by 4%. Stacks up to 32%. Resets upon death.

Idea 3) MY STREETS---Maeve becomes invisible for 5 seconds when she activates nine lives.

Talents based on Lore.........

Idea 1) THIEF---Maeve earns credits for kills and eliminations by taking credits from her victims.

Idea 2) MERCENARY---Maeve gains additional credits for killing the enemy (kind of like Lex)

Idea 3) TIGRON---Whenever Maeve is less than 50% health, she goes into Tigron mode; Speed is increased by 30%, Damage Reduction is 30%, Damage Dealt is increased by 30%

Talents cause I thought they would be interesting to think about....

Idea 1) BETTER START RUNNING---Every time Maeve comes out of combat with less than 50% health, or kills/eliminates an opponent, her damage increases by 6%, up to 30% damage. Stacks reset upon death.

Idea 2) ANOTHER LIFE---(CD 45s) Maeve revives immediately after death, dealing 30% more damage, and has 2/3 hp for 10 seconds.

Idea 3) CATCH ME IF YOU CAN---Opponents who attack and fail to kill Maeve before she is out of combat lose 20 credits. Killing her gives enemies an additional 30 credits.
    " inercia imparable"
    merodeo ya no se desactivara al atacar o usar habilidades además de que durara 2 segundos mas.
    Que opinas ?

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    I agree with you, but with the kit base buff she also needs a better talent thant street justice, this is talent its just only effective with 2 tanks, and is completely harmful to the game, it is not flank work to kill tanks besides that most skills that have the game based on percentage of life should not exist (poison bolts, big game).

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYtuvieja View Post
    I agree with you, but with the kit base buff she also needs a better talent thant street justice, this is talent its just only effective with 2 tanks, and is completely harmful to the game, it is not flank work to kill tanks besides that most skills that have the game based on percentage of life should not exist (poison bolts, big game).
    This isn't a Cassie thread but big game in my opinion can slide because it is hard to track someone once you land disingage. Tanks end up popping there sheild when I land disingage so I can't do anything about it. On the topic of Maeve. Cat Burglar is her best Talent always has been. Rogues Gambit would be perfect if instead of 440 on pounce give it the 500 for this talent only. Personally I never really use pounce on an enemy. I use it to reposition or run away. If I know I'll get the kill I use it. That's really what needs to learned with Maeve. It's funny when I see a Maeve pounce me and reset and pounce instantly as if I'll be killed. Anyway, Maeve does need love and the heal on her nine lives being in her base kit again is a nice step.