Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Simple Balance Maeve

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I play a lot of Maeve and I have found the only successful way to play her is to get mostly speed cards that give you a lot of running speed/increase prowl speed etc so you're sitting at 40 or 50% running speed then a burst of 40 or 50% speed during prowl. THEN you gotta get full 'health on elim' items, and solely play rouge's gambit and go for teamwipe type of things where you chain kill squishies and are just really fast and jumping around everywhere and occasionally have to use pounce as an escape tool then hit e to reset and pounce again since it's so short distance

You gotta be creative but you can really wreck on her. I think not having to reload is a nice feature to compensate for the other faults in her kit. I do think she shoudl have higher running base speed than anyone else though so you don't have to waste cards working on that

As a Maeve main I find these changes awesome. I mean really awesome.

Also:

Rework Savagery from ( Pounce heals you on a successful hit ) to (Reduce your fallspeed by 10%-50% for 4s after using pounce ).

This allows players to stay much more in the air and hit nearly 2 shots above their targets. With these changes Maeve could leave the "OP in low-elo, useless in high-elo" state. I really really wish someone in the balance team finds and implements these changes in 2.03.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Csillamlama View Post
    As a Maeve main I find these changes awesome. I mean really awesome.

Also:

Rework Savagery from ( Pounce heals you on a successful hit ) to (Reduce your fallspeed by 10%-50% for 4s after using pounce ).

This allows players to stay much more in the air and hit nearly 2 shots above their targets. With these changes Maeve could leave the "OP in low-elo, useless in high-elo" state. I really really wish someone in the balance team finds and implements these changes in 2.03.
    Maeve tenía una carta que le reducía la velocidad de caída cuando usaba su "F"
    Con esa carta al 40% maeve podía literalmente volar. Era un estilo de juego muy divertido y viable ya que te daba más verticalidad.
    Si hicieran volver esa carta y además modifican la "F" para que no se desactive cuando atacamos o activamos otra habilidad entonces maeve sería mucho más viable