Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2.02 Update Notes | End Times

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered
    Imani's glide is is Evie soar, when evie retires as a champ 60 years later.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    This new Gamemode is AWFUL. There's too much going on. This is exactly what you did to Imani, you gave her EVERYTHING. Stuns, burst, ice, fire, a good dodge ability, AND A FREAKING DRAGON to fly in the sky (which is x100 better than Willos ability). I actually have a headache after playing it twice. No cooldowns, weird jumping everywhere, narrow hallways, spawning all over the area, no safe spawns. This map is the equivalent of Imani. Nobody asked for it but you threw it in anyway because you thought it was fun/cool. No. Adding 100 things to something doesn't make it good, it makes it annoying. If we separated this gamemode from Paladins as a whole, I would consider it one of the worst games I've ever played.

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    The changes to the new mount are definitely an improvement but the camera is still too close. It needs to be the same as every other mount. It also feels like it turns slower and jumps worse than other mounts. It should really run the same as other mounts.

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    The changes to the new mount are definitely an improvement but the camera is still too close. It needs to be the same as every other mount. It also feels like it turns slower and jumps worse than other mounts. It should really run the same as other mounts.
    I'm agree

I like the new Alpha Speeder mount but I can't use it due bad camera
    Currently i prefer to use the other mounts.

Anyway, I like the new patch and the new contents.
    The new event is funny and I love the new map with the new cosmetic items.
    Last edited by coremaxp1; 02-14-2019 at 04:08 AM.
    WEKONO'S CHOSEN

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Is it intended, that the deal of the day costs money instead of money? I bought more than 2000 crystals waiting for the right deal of the day and now i cant even buy it with crystals?

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by pinknation View Post
    This new Gamemode is AWFUL. There's too much going on. This is exactly what you did to Imani, you gave her EVERYTHING. Stuns, burst, ice, fire, a good dodge ability, AND A FREAKING DRAGON to fly in the sky (which is x100 better than Willos ability). I actually have a headache after playing it twice. No cooldowns, weird jumping everywhere, narrow hallways, spawning all over the area, no safe spawns. This map is the equivalent of Imani. Nobody asked for it but you threw it in anyway because you thought it was fun/cool. No. Adding 100 things to something doesn't make it good, it makes it annoying. If we separated this gamemode from Paladins as a whole, I would consider it one of the worst games I've ever played.
    I completely agree

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    I completely agree

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Totally agree!