Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2.02 Update Notes | End Times

Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by natureslaxative View Post
    You are missing a HUGE problem in crossplay. If I heard correctly on todays update broadcast in regards to crossplay, you guys said ONLY controller players will play with each other, and ONLY keyboard/mouse players will play each other.

There are many like myself who use a controller on PC, but also use the keyboard to communicate in chat during match. Where to we fall in cross play? I play on PC because I enjoy the community better than the counsel players. Although, I HAVE to use a controller even though Im playing on PC. So this sounds like I will be forced to play with counsel players JUST because I am using a controller, even though I am on a PC.

PC players are often more mature, and at the age of 40, I prefer to play with that community. Counsel has to many kids, which Im not interested in gaming with. If I am forced to play with counsel players, I will likely be forced to leave the game entirely. I fear a grave oversight by the development team has taken place in regards to this issue sadly.
    console*

if it's quickplay and you have cross-play enabled, you'll play with people on both input methods. ranked and cross-play disabled you play with people using your input method (controllers play with controllers only). sorry to say but you're in a very very small minority of PC players, and they're going to skim by you in terms of who is this affecting. if you like the PC community then do it the old fashioned way - with a keyboard and mouse, just as it was intended.

you're not gonna melt to death if you have to play with a younger audience on a T rated game, not to mention the PC community is just as bad as console so i want to know what matches you're playing because i'm pretty sure we're playing different games altogether if your matches have 40 year old boomers having a blast and mine are usually filled to the brim with salt and radioactive waste

i think for the first time i'm not actually excited about the skins, but the fact on the PTS there's more that are coming soon than the ones listed (maybe I'm just blind) has me curious. i'm more excited about Furia not spamming that voice line every life and all the other bug fixes, ontop of cross-play which i was bummed about not getting last patch.
    ♥ Ying ♥ Cassie ♥ Seris ♥ Furia ♥

thigh high socks are hot

Curious of when a skin released for your favourite Champion? Check out my list!
    This list details when the most recent skin for a Champion released, compared to the Champion's release date and amount of skins that have released for them. It also details how many skins the Champion has for each rarity to show what exactly the new skin is.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    I can't login to the pts since 2.02. An error pops up saying "Cannot link accounts: your account is already linked on this platform." If its already linked then why cant I login??

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Thanks to that i stream Paladins everyday my little community grow big enough so i can choose with whom i would like to play, so i have no problem with kids in team. Sometimes if i go solo and i forgot to mute my team i can hear those animals, but its not very often to my surprise ;P

Btw about the Patch...soooo great, so beautiful and so many new possibilities. Well tbh im happy that even 32yo chap like myself can find people his age in this game. I wish Royal Realms will get as much love as Paladins one day ^^

Only thing i ever miss in this game is a real villain charater... someone mutated, rotten ...(well nurgle in name -cough-) ...maybe someday

Beta Player Baron DarkSoulEnvoy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Can I get an idea of how many more Imani nerfs are planned? Trying to decide if I should stop playing her completely now or give it a week or two.

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Thanks! That Jenos skin is awesome!

*Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

"I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell."

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoV14 View Post
    I can't login to the pts since 2.02. An error pops up saying "Cannot link accounts: your account is already linked on this platform." If its already linked then why cant I login??
    My wife and I have the same problem. Can't even try out the PTS...

"Unable to link accounts: Your account is already associated with this platform."

When I opened my account it was already logged in, but when I closed the game and went to open it again and did not want to log in anymore, but when a PTS update comes out I can log in normally, but if I close the game again, can not log in.

https://prnt.sc/mdkcpp
    Last edited by GeeSquiggles; 01-28-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    bug fix bug fix

I like these new skins but it would be cool to get more "in universe skins" instead of these "alternate universe skins"

Ash's battle damaged Armor after her battle with terminus, Cassie wearing gear she used to wear when she went hunting with her father, Strix wearing the gear/uniform he used to wear when he was part of Victor's unit, maybe something a little more out there and have Talus wear battle armor that the Adult males his race would wear. Heck maybe even have some dress or tribal outfit for Innara to wear during her marriage ceremony to Turminus.

Just something that references what's already in their lore and is a bit more outside the box than "MOBA robot skin number 7"

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    WTF is this why keep on nerfing Imani, she is pretty well right now, I feel well when playing her, and if she kills me in a game I fee like it's my fault, not that the champion is unbalanced, unlike some other champions (cough cough SpamDredge, cough cough ClawKoga, cough cough FistAndro). And her Ult isn't OP at all, for example a Sha Lin with a single planted and only bulldozer 1 can leave the dragon at 300 health... unless he misses, but honestly how bad aim should he have to miss such massive and slow creature. And that is just an example, most damage champions can destroy him pretty fast, and also he is slow AF, so if the enemy uses his movement ability (which 90% of the champs have) and carries on runnig away he should be fine. Oh and let's not forget how f*cking vulnerable Imani is for the duration a flank can come over and kill her and guess what, the dragon is dead as well. I mean if some idiots try to 1v1 the dragon in close range that is their fault (I mean I'm guilty of trying to outdamage a Ruckus in his Ult, for some reason when I started playing I kept trying to do that, but that doesn't mean you should nerf his ult just because Idiots are dying like that) I mean I've died to the dragon multiple times as well, but then I was like "I guess I should have escaped instead of trying to kill the Dragon" (Even though I almost killed him for the short time he took to reach me). Stop nerfing champions that are balanced alright and figure out a way to stop people for playing the braindead playstyles (the ones I mentioned above, because all these champions have a way that requres skill to play, but who cares if you can play him with 0 skill and still wreck face). The map and skins are cool though.
    No mains, i play everyone